October Pumpkins 2017

Have any of you guys had symptoms come and go? I'm a bit paranoid after all my early losses and don't remember worrying like this with my other two kids. The thing is, just yesterday, my boobs were really sore, but today, they're a lot less so. I know that symptoms come and go, but I'm just so scared! I'm having a scan on Tuesday as part of the recurrent miscarriage clinic and I know I juts need to relax until then, but I'm finding it hard. I don't want to do any more tests, because that's how I found out I was miscarrying the last time (digital went back down to 1-2 when I was expecting 3+) - I just want it to be Tuesday and getting some good news for a change!

MEPride: I have flown in both my successful pregnancies - once on a 24-hour trip to New Zealand (from London) at 12 weeks on the way there and then 30 weeks on the way back. I have since found out I have a clotting disorder and am at greater risk of DVTs and similar conditions and despite that, I was still okay. Not that my one anecdote is anything to go by :haha: but I think it's very safe.

Omg bloat yes soooo much bloat and im not even 4 weeks yet! Baby number 3 so maybe thats why....pls tell me this is normal? Haha

Have any of you guys had symptoms come and go? I'm a bit paranoid after all my early losses and don't remember worrying like this with my other two kids. The thing is, just yesterday, my boobs were really sore, but today, they're a lot less so. I know that symptoms come and go, but I'm just so scared! I'm having a scan on Tuesday as part of the recurrent miscarriage clinic and I know I juts need to relax until then, but I'm finding it hard. I don't want to do any more tests, because that's how I found out I was miscarrying the last time (digital went back down to 1-2 when I was expecting 3+) - I just want it to be Tuesday and getting some good news for a change!

Yeah my sore boobs come and go, I haven't had any sickness today either. I'm trying not to worry, I had a loss at 5w3d just before my son so I'm hoping history won't repeat itself!!
I did do my other clear blue on Monday and got 2-3, after getting 1-2 on Saturday, so hopefully everything's progressing!

My symptoms come and go as well but the allergies are probably just over powering them right now. My boob's are super sensitive right now though they feel almost like there burnt lol. That all today besides having to pee alot. With all these allergies I don't. Know what to do with my self Dr told me to take benadryl so currently waiting for that to kick in .

My symptoms are incredibly painful boobs. I am someone who has NEVER had painful boobs even before AF, so this is crazy to me.

Does the boob soreness go away? It kind of hurts just to wear my regular bras...

Also, I'm worried that I'm going to be a total wimp this pregnancy, and that sucks. I used to think I had a very high pain tolerance (can get a brazillian bikini wax and not even flinch), but these cramps in my abdomen and boob soreness REALLY worry me that pregnancy is going to have me crying in pain.

Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks for the reassurance ladies. It is appreciated. I think I'm going to worry regardless until I get there and realize it's all okay.

Symptoms DO come and go. Some days I'm tired. Others not so. My boobs are gradually becoming more sore. But I still don't have many other symptoms and keep having to take HPT's to make sure I'm still pregnant. Just doesn't feel real!!

Tentatively poking my nose in here.... Faint BFP today at 12dpo, AF due on Saturday and I'll keep doing more tests as the days tick by.

But it was the exact same ovulation date as my oldest, six years ago, so due date is the same of Oct 14th. Fx tests get darker and I can stay!!!

My symptoms seem to change day by day too. I understand your concerns as I too suffered losses last year but we need to think positive, we are pregnant, and our bodies are adjusting to the settling in baby :happydance:

As for my (.)(.) they are still sooooo sore! I'm in my maternity bra just to ease the discomfort! I still have the full pressure type feeling in my uterus.. it's a nice reminder of the pregnancy. I'm trying to embrace every second of this.

Hope everyone is feeling good today! Xx

Omg bloat yes soooo much bloat and im not even 4 weeks yet! Baby number 3 so maybe thats why....pls tell me this is normal? Haha

This pregnancy number 5, but baby no 2.. and I'm so bloated already! I think our bodies are used to stretching and the muscles aren't what they used to be :nope:

I guess we will have bumps fairly quickly too!

Can I join? My girlfriend and I are expecting #2. Got my bfp yesterday at 11dpo! Due October 14th I had a mmc in 2014 duebin October so praying for a take home October baby!

Hello all! I'm expecting #3 on October 11. I'm surrounded by boys at home so fingers crossed for a little girl this time haha

I'm feeling very happy that not only is tomorrow Friday buts my last day of being the 4w bracket :happydance:

I'm in! Got my bfp on Sunday, been testing every day since then to show progression. My EDD is October 10th and this will be my third (4th pregnancy). Hoping everything goes ok. I am scheduled for an early ultrasound on the 20th of February, I'll be 7 weeks.

Reed when was your lmp? Mine was the 1st so my 4 weeks is up on Saturday night-Sunday morning I'm 5 weeks!! I wish mine was tomorrow! My cramps have gone away and now I don't really have anything. But I did throw up this morning!! It took me by surprise to say the least! And I also took an early response yesterday and got a test line that was darker than the control so I'm feeling extremely confident and relieved that at least I now feel safe from an early chemical.

Well, I'm 5w4d today! Had a bit of a scare earlier this week when I started spotting brown. I've an ectopic before so my clinic had me come in for a quick scan and beta to make sure all was well. At 17dp5dfet my beta was at 20,711!!!! Holy shit. Yolk sac was found and no worry about ectopic!

Spotting continues and I'm woozy - starving but nothing appeals to me - my boobs feel like rocks and I'm exhausted. Yay!!! :)

So happy to finally be a part of this all after so many years of trying and so many losses!

How is everyone else feeling? Anyone have beta yet?

I won't have betas, they're not really done much here. I'll just wait till I get a good blazing BFP and then go book in with my midwife. AF is only just due tomorrow so I'll take a FRER then. My cheapies have clear, if faint, lines though so I'm confident it'll show nicely on a FRER! Weep, nerve wreaking times though. I had a early loss/chemical in November, so feeling a bit guarded still...

Reed when was your lmp? Mine was the 1st so my 4 weeks is up on Saturday night-Sunday morning I'm 5 weeks!! I wish mine was tomorrow! My cramps have gone away and now I don't really have anything. But I did throw up this morning!! It took me by surprise to say the least! And I also took an early response yesterday and got a test line that was darker than the control so I'm feeling extremely confident and relieved that at least I now feel safe from an early chemical.

We are so close! My LMP was 31st Dec.. so tomorrow (Saturday) I will be 5 weeks! My cramps come and go.. not really noticeable! Oh dear I don't wish for sickness, but I guess it's just part of it. Great news on the first response being dark, it's great to see progression. I stopped testing on tuesday for my own sanity :haha:

My symptoms keep coming and going >.<
If I hadn't of started with any then I probably wouldn't mind lol, but I knew I was pregnant because of the sore boobs, hungover feeling and the full feeling down low.
Never willed to have sore boobs and feel sick so much before :haha:

I've read of lots of people who symptoms come and go. So we are normal :haha:

I literally love the full pressure feeling in my uterus.. it makes me feel so pregnant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->