October Pumpkins 2017

Can I join? My girlfriend and I are expecting #2. Got my bfp yesterday at 11dpo! Due October 14th I had a mmc in 2014 duebin October so praying for a take home October baby!

Congrats!!!! Would you like to be bump buddies? Im due October 14 too! :D

I've read of lots of people who symptoms come and go. So we are normal :haha:

I literally love the full pressure feeling in my uterus.. it makes me feel so pregnant!

My boobs have started hurting again now :haha:
I had the full feeling constantly with my son and if I woke up in the morning and it wasn't there I was scared lol. I can sort of feel it now, but I'm sitting on a bus home from work with my jeans cutting me in half :haha:
I'm sure everyone's noticing the bloat 🙈

Can I join? My girlfriend and I are expecting #2. Got my bfp yesterday at 11dpo! Due October 14th I had a mmc in 2014 duebin October so praying for a take home October baby!

Congrats!!!! Would you like to be bump buddies? Im due October 14 too! :D

Hey, would love to. I'm just not sure this pregnancy will stick. My lines haven't gotten any darker. AF due tomorrow so we will see

I've read of lots of people who symptoms come and go. So we are normal :haha:

I literally love the full pressure feeling in my uterus.. it makes me feel so pregnant!

My boobs have started hurting again now :haha:
I had the full feeling constantly with my son and if I woke up in the morning and it wasn't there I was scared lol. I can sort of feel it now, but I'm sitting on a bus home from work with my jeans cutting me in half :haha:
I'm sure everyone's noticing the bloat 🙈

Oh the bloat! It's so bad isn't it! I'm in leggings just be comfortable :haha:

I might have missed it, but when is everyones first pre natal appointment? Mine is 2/16.

My first appointment, which is right at 8 weeks, is February 20th. A little over two weeks away! I can't wait. :)

image.jpg

I'm calling it official now, temp was higher today, and this is a pic at 10 mins. Ahhhhhhhh!!!! Due date the same as my oldest son had; 14th oct.

I don't know when to call my doctors, I'll probably wait until I'm about 7 weeks before I phone. I think I was seen at 9 weeks with my son

I have my first prenatal appointment: March 20th. I will be just over 11 weeks. They don't see you here until you are a little bit later, and since I've had healthy pregnancies with my other two they are not really too concerned with this one. I have a long way to go but I'm excited and enjoy every minute of it. I am so busy with my daughter's appointments that it will fly by. I have an appointment almost every week until than! It stinks!

My first appointment is the 28th! I'll be just over 8 weeks. I'm so excited and anxious and want the appointment to be here already. This is my first pregnancy and I have so many concerns but I know once you hear the heartbeat Chances for MC decrease. Holding my breath until then Basically!

Hi Ladies!! I'd like to join in too and be bump beddies. My EDD is Oct 7th. LMP was Dec 31st (boy was i bummed!) :haha:

I got my first BFP at 8dpo and have been testing almost every day since. My IC hpt lines are now the same color, nice and dark. I also had my first doc appointment yesterday at 4w5d. They confirmed pregnancy with a urine test. No beta or blood tests were done.

I did decline the pap and invasive cultures, since it's so early and I've heard and read of miscarriages due to invasive tests that early.

I have to travel for work on Sunday, trying to tell myself a 4 hr flight won't harm my lil peanut!

As for symptoms I've had sore boobs and the lower belly bloat/pressure and dull lower backache. Also been having pinches on the left, right and middle (mostly left - think that's the side I ovulated on). Hunger has def gone up. No intense smells, morning sickness or food aversions so far.

Tomorrow I complete 5 weeks! :happydance:

Oh and this is baby #1, so we are super excited! :D

Feb 8th is my prenatal appointment can't wait .... my entire breast bone hurts today.

My midwife is calling me this week to arrange the booking in appointment which I imagine will be around 8 weeks.

Boobs are sore today! Nipples and down the sides. Lower pressure is still there.

Going through all my maternity clothes at present, as I don't think it will be long before they are needed!

5 weeks today.. yay!

Hi Ladies!! I'd like to join in too and be bump beddies. My EDD is Oct 7th. LMP was Dec 31st (boy was i bummed!) :haha:

I got my first BFP at 8dpo and have been testing almost every day since. My IC hpt lines are now the same color, nice and dark. I also had my first doc appointment yesterday at 4w5d. They confirmed pregnancy with a urine test. No beta or blood tests were done.

I did decline the pap and invasive cultures, since it's so early and I've heard and read of miscarriages due to invasive tests that early.

I have to travel for work on Sunday, trying to tell myself a 4 hr flight won't harm my lil peanut!

As for symptoms I've had sore boobs and the lower belly bloat/pressure and dull lower backache. Also been having pinches on the left, right and middle (mostly left - think that's the side I ovulated on). Hunger has def gone up. No intense smells, morning sickness or food aversions so far.

Tomorrow I complete 5 weeks! :happydance:

Oh and this is baby #1, so we are super excited! :D

We have the same due date!

Relief this morning to see even the cheapies are progressing, and progressing well!!! That's still wet! Woohoo.

image.jpg

I've changed my sig now to be pregnant rather than TTC. I told my family yesterday too!

Only symptoms I'm getting is round ligament pain in my groin already. Boobs are fine (still breastfeeding miss 2.5) and no nausea yet. Early early days!!

Hey ladies, I'm due 12th October, nervous and excited, we have a nearly 6 year old already.

Hi! Add me to the list. I'm due 10/2/17. Total surprise pregnancy. Last period started on the 26th of Decemeber, had sex on Jan 12th (my birthday), had my Paragard coil removed on the 13th and started on the mini pill the same due. I was having issues with severe pain during my periods due to the IUD. On the 28th took a pregnancy test because AF was late and I was experiencing some symptoms that got me thinking something wasn't right and tested positive, took my last mini pill that morning before I tested. Because of the uncertainty of my conception I'm really worried about the viability of this pregnancy. I'm also not quite for sure when I would have ovulated. With a typical 28 day cycle, I would have ovulated around the 9th. Last time I got pregnant I ovulated on day 17, which would have put this cycle on the 12th, but I didn't have my coil removed until the 13th. While it was not planned, it is wanted. I see it as a blessing from the universe. I am 36 years old, my DH is 37 and we have 4 daughters (15, 12, 8 and 3 and a 9 year son - my step son). I look forward to hopefully getting to know everyone throughout the next 9 months!

Liztastic, it's possible there were viable sperm still around from the bd, and when the coil was removed the egg was implanted?? Or people can get pregnant with contraception anyway, there is nothing 100%! I imagine you'll be getting a scan and such to find out dates?

That's my only thought too but that would be pretty late in my cycle to ovulate. I hope I can get a scan but I don't think they are going to see me until I'm 7-8 weeks or maybe later. I have to go do blood work next week and then call after to schedule my appointment. I'm so anxious and worried right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->