October Pumpkins 2017

Glad to hear all is well, Nik!

Mrs. Reed - Crazy that they are discussing labor already! Here you don't start discussing birth plans until the third trimester.

Orglethorp - I've been having similar pains. I'll be walking and all of a sudden I'll get horrible menstrual like cramps that makes me stop in my tracks. Glad to know this is normal stretching pains.

Med - I think that is a lovely idea! I'm actually due September 28th but tbh I don't really like the September group... too much drama over there. Anyways we were told team blue at my 13 1/2 week private scan. I'm going with that until proven otherwise lol. Our big anatomy scan is April 24th and it better not have changed by then :rofl:

Would anybody be interested in a Facebook group? I know a couple of the groups on here that moved to Facebook. I'm not very good at managing pages but if anyone is willing to set it up I'd be willing to join :)

AFM I had my doctor appointment and I'm still gaining weight despite what I thought was a limited appetite from nausea that's still lingering. I've gained 7 lbs in a month! I've still had some baby weight on me from my last pregnancy when I became pregnant with this one so I was really bummed out to find that I'm still gaining regularly.

Lilmiss, really? That's such a shame there's drama over there... what's there to be dramatic about on a forum?! Well, you're always welcome here :) I'm happy to join a Facebook group once I've announced to work in a few weeks, just in case Facebook screws up and shows my posts to friends!

Med, fine by me! We'll be finding out if baby's cooperative enough. I'm not patient enough to wait!

I can make a facebook group that's private ;) I'm very fluent with facebook! I don't know if that's good or bad :blush: In order for me to make it I have to be friends with one of you :) than I can add the rest/whoever's interested! :) Here's my facebook thingy for those interested. I will make it secret so nobody but the people who are in the group can see. I'm off to work but will add those interested when I get home later tonight.

https://www.facebook.com/stephanie.anne89

I can make a facebook group that's private ;) I'm very fluent with facebook! I don't know if that's good or bad :blush: In order for me to make it I have to be friends with one of you :) than I can add the rest/whoever's interested! :) Here's my facebook thingy for those interested. I will make it secret so nobody but the people who are in the group can see. I'm off to work but will add those interested when I get home later tonight.

You can go ahead and add me to the group if you make one, sounds fun! Don't mind my FB I mainly use it for business :)

https://www.facebook.com/heavenlybutterlies.nursery

Im happy to join facebook, ive requested you :)

I friend requested you (Jenna Galland-Peterson).

I love this idea! Thanks for suggesting it, lilmisscaviar :) I made a secret FB group with ladies from a thread that got really active on the TWW board once. I was the last to get pregnant by many months, so the group isn't lively anymore, but we stayed FB friends and they're all following my baby updates now. It's so nice.

I'd like to join as well! I'll request you as a friend

Same here please!!! This forum has been great and you ladies are wonderful. I'll request you as a friend too. I'm Ally Marcil.

Just thought I'd share...

Lying in bed this morning. Baby is awake and moving around a bit... then I sneeze. I think I startled him/her because he/she started kicking like crazy after that!!! LOL! It made me giggle. 😂

Lying in bed this morning. Baby is awake and moving around a bit... then I sneeze. I think I startled him/her because he/she started kicking like crazy after that!!! LOL! It made me giggle. 😂

Thats so nice! When did baby start moving for you? I feel a flutter here and there, but I am only 14+4 so I am not expecting anything yet. I cant help but feel concerned though especially when I felt really strong flutters for the first time 2 weeks ago.

Aww that is the sweetest thing! I can't wait to start feeling this one move, hopefully soon!

Thats so nice! When did baby start moving for you? I feel a flutter here and there, but I am only 14+4 so I am not expecting anything yet. I cant help but feel concerned though especially when I felt really strong flutters for the first time 2 weeks ago.

I first started feeling kicks at 13+6. Really early, I know, especially for a first pregnancy. Kicks were intermittent... might go 2-3 days between feeling kicks. Started feeling more consistent flutterings this last week. I feel movement multiple times a day now at 16+1, mostly flutterings with the occasional kick here or there... especially if I lie crunched up on my right side.... or when I sneeze apparently. Hahaha. Still easy for me to miss the movement unless I'm paying attention to it.

Aww I can't wait to start feeling movement! Sometimes I swear I feel something, but it's probably just gas tricking me at this point.

I've been feeling flutters for about a couple weeks now but I've just started feeling true movement (not flutters but kicks and rolls) daily since I turned 16 weeks. It should be soon ladies :)

Is anyone having BH yet? I swear I've had a few this week. I felt a tightening in my belly down low and then menstrual type cramping. Isn't it too early? I'm worried I'll go into premature labor or something.

lilmisscaviar: That's great that you are feeling true movement now! Hopefully about one more week then and I will too, so excited about the possibility :happydance: No BH here, not that I'd know what they feel like if I had them but I'm sure I'd notice.

How is everyone else doing? I had a great day today so I'm in a pretty good mood. Now all I really want is to feel baby move!

Aww, so cute, ME!!

Lilmiss, it could just be pressure from baby shifting around, maybe hitting a nerve or two? Hope it settles down, but if it is BH, I don't believe they're dangerous at all. Just your body working out what it'll need to do later on.

I can't wait to feel baby move too! I've felt a few barely there something's but it's probably gas :p and yay, technically I'm second tri today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->