October Pumpkins 2017

Thanks everyone! I'm over the moon and so is our son! :) my partner never shows any emotion but he's pleased as well lol.
The day has just been spoilt by the power steering pump breaking on our car so got to try and find somewhere to repair it tomorrow so I can go to work on Monday :(

This was our annocment! :)

https://i64.tinypic.com/28jy2y8.jpg

Aww that's so lovely Saraaa, bet your so excited to be having a girl.

Congrats Saraaa!!!! She must be camera shy to make you do all that!!! So happy you have your girl!

Does anyone have recent bump pics they want to share? I don't have recent ones on my phone (it's full :) ) or I'd start :)

Congratulations on the girl! I love that announcement pic :)

I'd love to share bump photos, but I still look the same as I did at 7 weeks. I'm flying on Thursday and due to being 2nd trimester I'm allowed to pre-board and miss the bustling of the crowd. Kinda worried a gate agent along the way will decide I'm not pregnant enough and hold us back until our section boards and I'll end up crawling over our already-seated seat neighbour.

Does anyone have recent bump pics they want to share? I don't have recent ones on my phone (it's full :) ) or I'd start :)

This is me at 15 weeks. I'm 17 weeks on Wednesday so will do another then, as we forgot at 16 weeks!:dohh:

Attachments

• IMG_0463.jpg
    IMG_0463.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 2
It's a bad photo but this is my 15w1d bump :) Aha, managed to fix the photo so it shows the correct way up!

Attachments

• IMG_1976.jpg
    IMG_1976.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 2
Congrats on a girly Saraa! I love your announcement :)

Mrs. Reed and Mrs. B you both look great! Med I will take one later when I get home. Just turned 18 weeks today! So close to the halfway point, yet so far lol

Congrats saraaa your announcement is lovely! Don't think we'll be doing an official announcement so it's fun to see others.

Med: No real change here at least as far as I can tell but I feel like it'll happen soon!

Lovely bumps ladies, can't wait to see updates!

I'd love to post a bump pic but I don't have a bump yet!! I'm still in the 'I look like I've eaten too many cheetos' phase. I lie on my back and the flab sinks in so I know it's not a bump. I want my baby bump!!!! (Anyone else start singing the 'I want my baby back ribs' song from Chilis? 😂

I found out yesterday I'm having a little boy :blue: I will post more tomorrow just wanted to update. I look big, but I can tell where baby is laying, his butt sticks out quite a bit. So it makes my belly look lopsided.

Ok here is my bumpy with baby #4 although admittedly there isn't much to it yet lol

Big anatomy scan - or what I keep calling the confirmation scan - is tomorrow. Hopefully the early gender scan we had was correct and he is still a "he" <3

Attachments

• 18weeks.jpg
    18weeks.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 2
Yeah for your a boy Kittey!!! That's exciting that you can start planning names, rooms, etc. Are the kids excited about another boy?

Lilmiss, you totally have a cute baby bump! Good luck on your scan tomorrow!!! I hope you get a confirmation too!

I have my anatomy scan booked for May 12th which will make me 18+1 but I should hopefully know the gender within a few days from my bloodwork. I don't want to find out at the ultrasound as we did that with our son so I wanted to do things differently. I was thinking of a gender reveal party but it would have to be next weekend or the following Friday night as the next two weekends don't work and I want to know by the time I go for the anatomy scan on the 12th in case the tech slips or I see something that gives it away .

I'll try to post a pic tomorrow

Hi all, it's so exciting for everyone that is finding out the gender. Also those that don't want to know - stay strong as finding out on the day is also so magical.

Afm my 5 year old has decided that we're finding out so I just booked a gender scan for Wednesday at 5pm. It'll be strange as I've been team yellow twice. I'm happy to find out this time though as I have such a strong feeling that it's a girl. I guess if it's a boy I'll be a little sad as I'll never get to parent a girl, but I can't be too sad as my boys are wonderful, so loving and kind and life would only be richer with another. So we'll see and I'm so excited!

Haven't been feeling that great over the weekend, thought i maybe over did it on Saturday but yesterday and today just don't feel right :( feel really dizzy and shakey constant headache and just have that not feeling right feeling :(

Hope everyone else is well

Had an odd coworker encounter today. She touched my belly without asking or even saying hi first, higher than where the baby bump should be, then said "you don't really look pregnant yet, just a little overweight." Uh... thanks? I've LOST weight so far, so you basically just called me fat. Hands off, please.

Hi guys, I haven't been on in ages. Just as with my first pregnancy vomiting and nausea took me by storm. I was retaining little to nothing. I lost about 24 lbs because of it(same as with my first). This time nausea is lingering a little longer. I've been on 41 days sick leave so far. We're allowed up to 60 days extended sick leave with full pay (which is beyond the regular 14 days per year) for pregnancy related complications. By HR's calculation I've only used 23 of those 60 so far.

Well I'm finally seeing better days now and baby is doing fine. I get a scan at every obs appointment so i'll see this kid at least once a month until closer to the end, when I have more frequent appointments.

I've caught up on the thread and it's nice to see all the scans and baby bumps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->