October Rainbow Babies!!!

Oh, Meag, that sounds awful! I sure hope mine doesn't turn into that too. I want to be better by tomorrow! I pray you are better soon!

woop woop! Its my v-day!!!cant believe Im here...never thought I would be!also had a midwife appt today, but she was on holiday so I saw a male gp...he seemed very uncomfortable but ho hum. Everything looking well so thats good :)

happy v day islander!

katia you are sooo close to 3rd tri!!

meags sorry about feeling so ill that sucks! hope you feel better soon! my nursery furniture is arriving tomorrow also! very excited!

I think I'm one of the last (being 25th Oct)

It's V day!!!!

Happy v day for yesterday islander!!

Can't believe we're all getting to and past this stage! All so close to third tri now ladies :) xx

happy vday emerald and mom2!

yep nearly 3rd tri! cant believe it!

anyone feel like they are growing really quickly now?

Yup! I feel huge now!! Carrying quite high so I look bigger than I would lower I think x

im the opposite, carrying quite low! but i still feel like im getting big! (bump picture on the PAL after recurrent losses thread if you want to see!) P1605
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...after-recurrent-losses-come-join-us-1605.html

wonder if the old wives tale is true about carrying lower with a boy and higher with a girl!

I am carrying low too and having a boy, but with DS#1 I carried him pretty much in the middle, but my belly was huge with him (and have a feeling it will be with this one ;))

Happy happy happy v day!!!!!!!!!!

Stupid BnB that was suppose to be all caps to express my excess enthusiasm!!!!

Double digits day yey!

Lovely bump bumpy I think you are carrying low. Mine is right in the middle!

Hope everyone is well xx

I'm quite high and round, I'll stick a pic on when I get on the laptop :) my iPad is a nightmare!

Awwww we're all hitting V day and double digits!! Congrats ladies :) x

Made it to 28 weeks!! WHOOOHOO!!!!!!!!

How's everyone doing?!

Not good. I bled and lost some plug last night. Haven't slept a wink. Emergency OB appointment
In an hour

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"