October Rainbow Babies!!!

Oh, Emerald. I'm so sorry for the scare. Let us know what your OB says. I pray everything is just fine.

Emerald my thoughts and prayers are with you honey. Please let us know how it goes. :hugs:

Uber quick update

Got a lovely OBs/Gynae - clearly the industry hasn't crushed her soul yet lol. She listened and asked questions; she's the kind of doctor I hope to be once I've graduated.

She didn't like the sounds of my symptoms so she speculumed me - I'm still bleeding from the uterus or cervix (no obvious erosion on cervix but blood coming out). I have a cervix scan at 3.30 and if it's shortened or opened at all she's immediately admitting me for steroid shots. I'm calmly biding my time until then. Hopefully it's all a big false alarm; even if my cervix is OK I'm going to wonder where this blood is coming from?! I don't like unexplained blood loss :-/

I'll keep you updated

Good luck emerald! I pray it's just something trivial and easily stopped x

Good Luck Emerald! I hope that the bleeding is from your cervix and not related to placenta. I had bouts of light bleeding spotting (at various points thoughout my pregnancy, but most recently between 22-24 weeks) and have been checked a couple times, both of which turned out that it was from my cervix. Apparently I have a very "vascular" cervix that is prone to bleeding. It is so scary not knowing though.

I hope everything is okay Emerald and I hope everyone else is doing well also.

We had a 4d scan today:cloud9:. Thought I'd share a picture.

Attachments

• 394703_3553442881276_1647461380_n.jpg
    394703_3553442881276_1647461380_n.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 4
Oh Meaggers, how cute!!! I can't wait for mine now - only 4 weeks away!

Emerald, hope you're doing okay :hugs:

Hi ladies :flower: Sorry for jumping in, I found this thread a little late...

I've been looking for somewhere to voice this and this seems to be the place, it's playing on my mind...My first baby would have been turning 3 September 22nd (EDD), and this baby is due Oct 2nd....Can't stop hoping that this LO will come 11 days early and share my 1st baby's due date....Not sure if that's morbid or not :(

Hope you're all having healthy pregnancies x

its not at all!!my baby is due the day i found out we lost the last one...feel like its fate or something? sorry to hear of your loss but good luck with this one :) xxx

Hi Danielle. Welcome to the thread and I'm sorry about the loss of your little one. I agree with Islander that it very well could be fate. Our LO is due right around the time that we found out we were expecting our lost babe. It might be strange, but I'm comforted by that.

Tweak, the 4d scan was the sweetest moment I've experienced thus far. I couldn't stop smiling. It was deff at cloud9 moment. I'm excited for you and your scan! I just know you'll love it!

Sorry for my delay beautiful ladies!! It's been an overly insane week. How can I be so busy yet time still go painfully slow??

The good news is, I've reached 3rd tri. I'm thrilled.

So as for the cervix; I finally got that second opinion and the lady doctor (over the phone) said the length is good and the funnel looking change is my uterus adjusting. She said it shouldn't be anything to be too concerned over yet. I get my routine growth scan at 30 weeks so we're double checking any changes then. After someone finally explaining what the change is, I feel better. It's not the perfect outcome but at least someone took the time to listen to me.
And nope, no evil scary boss-to-be in sight ;)
All swabs came back normal and urine is clear - also no GBS!!!

Bubs has been very active up until today. I could not wake her this morning no matter how hard I tried - I rolled, got up, walked around, drunk OJ, poked, jumped etc. She finally slugglishly started moving and I was almost up to the hospital worried about movements. She's improved a little today but not her usual self. There's been enough movement for me to deem this a "quiet day" rather than anything being wrong. If she's quiet again tomorrow I'm heading up though, just to double check it's not anything serious.

Meaggers, what a gorgeous little one!!

How is everyone else doing? Haven't seen Katia around?

Oh - and thanks so much for the warm wishes everyone. I couldn't have made it through with my sanity in check without you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->