October Testers and beyond.. 3 BFP!

I'm testing tomorrow...
I've had dry/no CM all last week.
Friday and today I finally had some lotion creamy CM
Hoping it's a sign!
Plus my boobs never hurt, they haven't bothered me at all until yesterday (maybe thursday too) ... but i mean they never hurt. But it feels like some one is poking me in the armpit.

hi all, i had my first iui on Sept-24 in Toronto and so far didn't feel any big symptoms, except for a little cramp a few days ago. my first blood test is on Oct-6. wish us good luck~~~:kiss:

@stargazer cant wait to see your results, fx for you!!

@xxrjulia welcome and good luck to you, your due to test the same day as me I had my iui the 21st

I'll be testing around October 13th as that is when my next period is due should it come. Fingers crossed for all of you who are in the two week wait trenches with me. Most suspenseful thing!

Urgh ... I got a BFN!!! So not cool!
No sign of AF today... Still a good sign, but we'll see how the week goes.
Gonna test the rest of the week. Bought like 4 so maybe one will be the lucky straw!

If no sign of AF at the beginning of next week I gotta call the doctor to see what I should do.

@Stargazer sorry for the bummer bfn, hopefully it turns positive, what dpo are you?

Stargazer, sorry about the bfn. :hugs:

Iloveme29, when are you testing??

im due to test on Thursday. im afraid if I test early it will be the trigger shot if positive. so 14 days post trigger is wed. ill test then. however im dying to start testing from now.

@ILoveMe: I'm roughly 17dpo (i'm guessing)

Another Negative today. I honestly think that I'm squinting so hard I can see where the line is supposed to be, but not seeing a line... Yesterday AF was supposed to show, and today i feel nothing (so far it's still early in the day). Waiting patiently *cough cough* for either AF or a positive!

@Stargazer 17dpo is kinda far, maybe late implantation. do you have any symptoms at all?

so I caved in ladies, but idk if its the trigger, its def a squinter. don't want to get my hopes up im only 12 days post trigger.

This one is a bit more clearer it's so faint. I'm only 11dpo though

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 14
(Well ... I had a really nice reply all typed out, and I clicked on a photo, and it erased everything I wrote.... oh well I'll just try to remember what I was wanting to say)

Yeah I thought that 17 was pretty late as well... Maybe I am at a different point than I thought ...

I was super emotional and had horrible reflux during the TWW (as well at the other symptoms I've posted previously) Those two were my every day annoyances.

But now, I'm mellow. I've had a few spurts of heartburn, little to no reflux. My arm have felt like i slept on them wrong (and in trying to stretch them out they feel worse). I noticed some palpitations in my lower tummy area (but I remember last time I felt that I was no way possible pregnant then, so I think my body is screwing with me)

I think i'm out, but I'll still be testing throughout the week just in case AF still doesn't show. Next Monday I'll have to contact the doctor and ask what I should do, if she still doesn't show. Gotta figure out when to take my pills.

My test this morning and I honestly think that I'm seeing where the line is supposed to be, and my eyes are "seeing" a line cause they want it.
I don't know how I feel about it ... I mean I just don't know what I see to have a feeling about it.
Here take a look and see what you girls think:
View attachment 968735

@ILoveMe: Honestly between our tests I don't know what I see. I had one test back on Thursday that I thought was negative, but it had a faint line the next day, but none of my others had one ... I'm so confused :cry:

@Stargazer I think you should try with a pink dye. ive had bad experiences with blue. im sorry I cant see anything on yours :nope:

I didn't want these but I'm not trying to spend tons of money right now...
I just bought two boxes, I might exchange the unopened one for the FR. I was just trying to avoid the new twisted handle ones cause I kept hearing bad things about how they were giving bad results (false negatives and false positives), just wanted to avoid agony.

I have been testing every morning since day 6, I wanted to check to see if the trigger was still there. I had a faint line on day 6 and nothing since then, I am day 9 now. I will still test every morning just for the fun of it.

So far I have has one dream of twins and one dream of me talking to my doctor about pregnancy symptoms. Hoping that this is a good sign.

I can't see anything on either of your tests now, but I'm hoping they darken up tomorrow! :)

TTC, I hope those dreams come true for you! :D

Hi hope y'all dont mind if I join I am ovulating today based on positive opk. And will b testing October 14th

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->