• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October Testers and beyond.. 3 BFP!

Poas this morning. Would be 15dpo. BFN so I'm going to go ahead and count myself out and hope for next month.

@Velathria im having cramping pains, more so on my right side. my nips are not as bad as they were but still sensitive, honestly it can go either way preggo or AF symptoms.

@Bonniebeams so sorry for the BFN, your still in until AF shows her face.

Bonnie: i still had blazing negative around CD 15 so as long as AF is a no show it means nothing. Maybe it's just taking a while. :) FX it still turns into a nice BFP ^^

Iloveme29: What dpo are you on? Mmh i hate symptoms that could go either way... wish there was one where it's like "YES YOU ARE PREGNANT!!" :rofl: wouldn't that be great hahahah...

Bonnie: i still had blazing negative around CD 15 so as long as AF is a no show it means nothing. Maybe it's just taking a while. :) FX it still turns into a nice BFP ^^

Iloveme29: What dpo are you on? Mmh i hate symptoms that could go either way... wish there was one where it's like "YES YOU ARE PREGNANT!!" :rofl: wouldn't that be great hahahah...

Good idea...like your big toe turns pink or blue if you are pregnant. lol

Well.. another negative and... I'm pretty sure AF will show today. My legs have been the one sign that I know she's here. And they hurt... And my uterus feels like some one is ripping it out right now.

So I think i'm out til the end of this month :( So i'll come back later on when it's time to test again.

Stargazerose: I'm so sorry... FX the witch does decide to stay away. :hugs:

Ttcfirst: hahaha I know!!! Or a blue or pink dot appears on your belly :rofl:

Iloveme29: I hope it that test is a bfp ^^ got my fingers crossed :hugs:

So I went an bought some more tests xD gonna test one more time tonight and then tomorrow morning and see what happens. Hopefully a bit stronger bfp ^^

Thanks velathria and iloveme. I guess we will see. It's just that the last time this happened I ended up being ten days late, convinced I was pregnant because I usually have such regular cycles, even bought little onesies and told my hubs I was probably pg, but I kept getting bfn. That started a seven month long health problem where we had to stop ttc. So I'm very wary.

Velathria I hope your line turns nice and dark!!! We need some more bfps on this thread!

I hope so too.. aww that sucks. I hope that doesn't happen again. Hopefully you are pregnant ^^

Hopefully we are both pregnant ^^

Hi all,

I'm testing this month. This is my first cycle on clomid, and I'm 3 days post ovulation. AF should come around Oct13-14. When I MC'd I didn't test positive until a week after my period would have come so I'm thinking maybe October 20?

well here I am googling my life away, I know im not the only one who does this looking for anything to help keep hopes up and stay positive.

Hahaha I totally do that. My dh always wants to cut me off. He says I go crazy when I do that lol
So looks like I am not pregnant. ... or maybe a chemical... but I just wiped and it was pink cm...and have strong cramps... especially down my legs.. my AF usually feels like that. Maybe that's why the bfp was so faint. .. totally sucks :(

@Velathria im sorry to hear that. Im actually experiencing more severe cramps now worse than this am. in a limbo want to test so bad, DH gets upset if I test early.

I have reached the point where I can't even think of the next thing to Google cause I have done it so often!

Valethria,I hope the spotting does t turn into full AF!

Iloveme,I am holding thumbs that your cramping is related to a sneaky bfp.

Struggling to stay positive month to month at this stage! I am sure it will happen for us all but does it have to take so damn long?!

@Aphy I know you have ppl who get pregnant like nothing and even get rid of babies like nothing and here we are cant get one BFP! ughh the frustration.

yeah it totally sucks!! I have a neighbor like that. She doesn't even care about her children... And she has like 8 of them. I hate it!! We all want it so much and she doesn't care... :(

Btw put a liner in and suddenly there is nothing.. I really thought i was gonna start bleeding now but nothing... i am so confused... Have no idea what is going on.... :hissy:

Iloveme- hopefully those cramps and the AF stays far far away. I remember when i had my MC in June. I had AF cramps on the day i was due but then i got a bfp. So it's still normal to get them :) Think positive :hugs: Btw my Dh gets upset too when i test early.. He says why do it when your not sure yet.. I always feel like i need to keep it a secret. Have pregnancy tests stashed all over the house XD i am so bad. It's just i think they don't understand how bad we want this lol

Aphy- :rofl: oh god i know what you mean. :D i have googled so much there is nothing i don't know XD XD Google should be forbidden for us :D it doesn't help that i have all this time in the morning to do all this. With DH at work and my Son in school, i have all this time :haha: Hopefully we will all get our bfp's soon. If we don't we'll just all do a November testing forum. Guess try again.. We can do it!

@Aphy I know you have ppl who get pregnant like nothing and even get rid of babies like nothing and here we are cant get one BFP! ughh the frustration.

I completely agree with you. I know someone who even planned the month that she was going to get pregnant because it was important to her. It worked too!

I tried for 3 years before I got my keeper. The good thing is once you find out how to get your BFP, it may be easier to get your second.

ILoveme29 and Velathria...I just noticed you both has MC at 6 weeks. Are you on aspirin?

After I had 3 MC, doctors didn't know what to recommend. I started on aspirin and bam, that month I got PG with DD. This is my first IUI since having my DD and I went on aspirin and I am starting to see faint BFPs. I am waiting till Saturday to do a blood test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->