• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October Testers and beyond.. 3 BFP!

I'm so over it. Broke down and bought a FRER, and BFN. Nothing. At 11 dpo, I'm counting myself out. Countdowntopregnancy has almost 90% of women with a positive at this point.

I'm not testing again until Saturday, when AF would be late.

Yeah.... I'm one of those crazies that check days later --- like it's gonna magically change!

greenarcher...Don't count yourself out yet. When I did my third IUI we almost counted that one out because I got a BFN on like day 13, I got a really late BFP. It all depends on when implication was and not when O was.

@ TTC: Ah, well that even gives me some more hope! Not much cause i'm on cd31 (roughly 18dpo) Still waiting on the :witch: to show.

StarGazerRose - you could also look at it as day 31 and AF hasn't come...that's a great sign.

Well I'm used to her not showing, for months at a time.
This was the first time I actually ovulated in years, so i'm assuming I'm supposed to get AF... right?
I mean I'll be more happy if I just knew what was going on.
I have SO many questions whirling in my mind about this cycle (i'll not bore you with them because i'd have to give my life story, and explanations). I'll be more worried if she doesn't show and I'm not pregnant.

(sorry having a fussy stressed day)

I have news for you when I was pregnant before I got negatives all the way up until 13dpo and finally a faint on 14dpo, so there is still hope, everyone is different.

Hey there I'm not technically october tester but I am now xD AF should've been on the 30th of Sept but pretty much October hahaha anyway.. no AF in sight but testing only negatives... gonna wait a few more days and then test again. Hopefully it's just a late bfp. Lol

Dang 4 days late, I'd be going crazy.

Thanks for the encouragement guys. I'd love to be the exception that gets the super late bfp, but I don't want to get my hopes up

Dang 4 days late, I'd be going crazy.

Thanks for the encouragement guys. I'd love to be the exception that gets the super late bfp, but I don't want to get my hopes up

It a all depends on implantation. Here is what it says online:

Depending on the day of fertilization, this process can take 6 to 12 days. However, research has shown that it often takes approximately 10 days in over 80% of most women.

Its only after implantation that the hormones start building and picked up on tests.

Actually, I've read that study, and it says "80% of women implant by 10 DPO." So I'd have to be one of the 20%.

Plus, later implanters have a higher risk of MC.

I'm negative because I'm trying to put myself in with the majority (I'm no special butterfly), but you're right, there's still that chance.

Welcome, have you thought about doing blood work?

Hey there I'm not technically october tester but I am now xD AF should've been on the 30th of Sept but pretty much October hahaha anyway.. no AF in sight but testing only negatives... gonna wait a few more days and then test again. Hopefully it's just a late bfp. Lol

it looks like my temps are taking a dive even on progesterone, im one day away from testing, and today make 14 days post trigger. im too scared to test ill just wait to see what happens.

hey girls :) yeah 5 days late now and still nothing :D i am going insane :wacko: I really really wanna know.
I'm going tomorrow to get blood work done and hopefully it will be a pos. :)

I did take a test yesterday and there is really really faint line. I took pics with my phone but its hard to see. And its def a blue line not a grey one so hopefully not a evap.

Could you guys take a look and tell me if you see anything? It's a tesco brand so i heard not that great of a test. lol

Attachments

• 14550944_1208509019209170_2068140242_o.jpg
    14550944_1208509019209170_2068140242_o.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 11
  • 14536570_1208506362542769_1081742500_o.jpg
    14536570_1208506362542769_1081742500_o.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 13
@greenarcher your right, plus I don't really test the same time everyday, I wake up all times throughout the night so its hard to keep up, I just wanted to try to see if I would be able to get anything out of it.

Iloveme29 i hope that temp goes back up :) and hopefully it doesn't mean anything bad :hugs:

i see a very faint line, maybe you didn't O when you though?, also try to get a pink dye test maybe a first response.

yeah i think that might be a good idea. So hard to find here in our town. All they have is stupid clearblue :( bought those and when i opened it up it already had a line for not pregnant before i even peed on it :( def didn't use that test cause it's probably defect.... so annoying. spend money and then it's broke. :( have to bring that back def. How are you doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->