October Testing Dates, please keep updating us x

Hi
I know I am very late to join this thread, but I have only just joined the forum. We are on to our third month of TTC #1, first month of using OPKs, going to test on 31st (if I can wait that long!!!) Suffering from endo though so it may be a bit more difficult. Fingers, toes and eyes crossed!!!
This seems like such a nice place, I look forward to getting to know you all
Fiona
x

Hey there MrsTJ - just wanted to update you that mine was a chemical pregnancy - currently have falling hcg numbers and waiting for the bleeding to start. Had a cry but inspired by WannaB - no sad faces - lots of PMA - look at my avatar pic - I have a beautiful little boy to be grateful for!

Congrats to all those with their bfp and to all the girls waiting to test - :dust: :dust:

xxxx and :hugs:

hiya, heres my update. i got an extra line on hpt lastnight after that little weird show of blood. then the line disappeared so i thought maybe id imagined it but my OH saw it too so i was confused. didnt get anymore blood after that. then this morning i took another test to see if 2 lines would show up again.....well guess what i got a darker one but it was still faint...then again it disappeared!! my OH saw the test, he was so happy and shocked at same time. bless him. then we both watched it disappear. i went to the toilet and got more blood when i wiped. i had pains afterwards, but they werent AF pains so that confused me too. this would have been day 4 of being late so im unsure if im having AF or losing a baby! or if its just AF with pregnancy...it is common, its happened in my family alot.

but anyways im not sure what to think. i got my :bfp: but i also feel like im getting :af: too....why is this happening to me?? :cry:

Hi,

I have no idea where i am in my cycle but i think i'll be testing on the 23rd.

Thanks

Ok well finally able to update.. :witch: showed up.. but that happens.. time to start a new cycle.. CD1 here i come!

:witch: got me....i was put down for the 10th but she showed on the 19th!

hey i was put down for 15th....can you update me to AF. yep that :witch: got me, after 3 days of being late. damn thing.

plenty more fun to have and more ovulation lol. :rofl: good luck all those who missed it this month and congrats to all those who got their BFPs. :)

x

My temp dropped this morning so AF will be here by tomorrow so I'm out. Congrats to all the bfp's. Good luck next cycle to all of us who were hit by the :witch:.

MRSTJ and everyone - I posted in the BFP announcements with a lot more detail, but just wanted to update you that I got my :BFP: this morning! Thanks so much to everyone for the support, and wishing everyone still to test the best of luck!!!

all updated xx

welcome to the new ladies that have just joined us :flower:

im sorry if you have had a visit from that ugly :witch: :hugs:

and for the ladies that have got :bfn: remember it aint over till she shows her ugly face so try and stay positive :hugs:

congrats to Ashley Nichole and AmyElizabeth who got their :bfp: :happydance: :wohoo: :happydance:

hello ladies... got my bfp this morning! w00t :)

congrats to those moving to 1st tri with me, and so sorry about the witch for those who she visited this month... boo!!

Congratulations hannah76! I'm happy to see another Canadian moving to first tri!

Where are today's updates ladies? I had to go searching for this thread :( No BFP's today??? Seems to be quite a few have not updated either way this month.

Im still in limbo land... 16dpo, bfn today but still no :witch:

Hey,

:witch: is now officially late!! AF cramps have stopped (good or bad sign??) testing on Friday morning, if I can hold out until then!!!

AF due on Friday for me, tested yesterday and today both BFN so i think i'm out.. but i'll try again on SAT if no af.. Or before knowing my poas addiction!

Can you please put me down for a :bfp:

Good luck to everyone else.

Hey,

:witch: is now officially late!! AF cramps have stopped (good or bad sign??) testing on Friday morning, if I can hold out until then!!!

SOUNDS POSITIVE!! :) I wouldn't (COULDN'T) wait till Fri! LOL..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->