October Testing Party (cont. from Mid-End of Sept. thread) - Join Me!

Hi I'm back! just got my bfp today on 9 dpo. :) I was put on oct 5th and didn't have luck that cycle. Luckily I got bfp the following cycle.

Just to record down my TTw symptoms for those who like symptom spotting

The similarities of this bfp and the one with my ds:
1 both bfps were on 9Dpo
2 I have watery milky discharge immediately after conception
3 fast heart beat at rest since 7dpo

Difference
1 I had implantation pain on 7 dpo and skin rash after 8dpo with my ds but nothing with this bfp.
2 I dreamt twice about fish swimming in the water the day of conception, it was so vivid that I felt pregnant at that moment . In my previous pregnancy, I dreamt nothing before bfp.

Good luck to all of you!

Mealone congrats!!! That's great news!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Kozmik, congrats to you as well!!! :dance: FX the lines get darker. Have you tested again? :)

Congrats Mealone! H&H 9 months!

FX'd your line gets darker kosmik!

Sorry to all those that AF got! :hugs:

Xx

I've been testing and had all BFN. Just talked to another of my midwives here at work and she said that with a progesterone level of 9 I didn't have a good ovulation with the clomid if I did at all (didn't get a positive opk). Also said I could come in for blood work anytime and get provera if I don't bleed soon (had CD 21 blood drawn on the 17th, still no AF) and then take 100 mg of clomid next cycle. Tired of waiting....

drjo - sorry to hear clomid didn't work for you, hopefully a higher dose will. I know some women don't respond to clomid but find femara pretty good.

AFM - I'm out, af has arrived. Not happy but too preoccupied with my son and putting in an official complaint to the hospital about his awful treatment on Sunday...also want him referred to a paediatrician to hopefully get a plan in place so that when he does get really wheezy the proper action is taken. I don't want him going home with low saturation levels again!!!! Maybe I shouldn't have another baby, I mean how would I cope when my son goes into hospital?!?! Every year I hope he'll improve but he doesn't. Poor boy, it's not fair!

Thanks everyone! I tested last night, but resisted to test this morning because I want to wait the 48 hours to see if the line gets darker...heres last nights frer!

Sorry for the crappy photo...its a lot better on my phone!

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 16
drjo sorry you didn't ovulate, yes maybe a higher dose os clomid will do, FX
Cookie, sorry about your son and that is no reason of not having another child, you will manage. Sorry you are out.

I'm also out. :(

Congrats KozmikKitten!!!

Awww sorry Leti, well I'll see you over in the November thread. xxx

Can def see a line Kozmik x

I'm just confused bc a level of 9 should mean I did ovulate (anything above 5 means ovulation) but with clomid they expect numbers to be 15-20. So I guess it either wasn't strong enough or my blood wasn't drawn the right day...I don't know. But I should certainly be getting AF anytime now if I did ovulate.

drjo,
a level of 5 indicates some kind of ovulatory activity, though most doctors want to see a level over 10 on unmedicated cycles, and over 15 with medications. There is no mid-luteal level that predicts pregnancy.
I usually check this site for hormones levels:
https://www.fertilityplus.com/faq/hormonelevels.html

Congrats kozmik!!

Drjo- I have to agree with Leti. I'm not sure about the lower numbers but my OB and RE confirmed a 20 is a good, solid O. So I would think 5 is somewhat of activity.. Perhaps the follicles weren't mature enough??
Are you able to make another appt and confirm??

Cookie- :hugs2: have some :wine: and focus on your son. I hope he feels better and you're able to get this taken care of.

i'm back from vacation and even though we were both dragging after a long day of travel, i tested. and it was positive!:shock: this was our last month to try until preventing from november until march, guess i just work well under deadlines?:roll::rofl: it's midnight and i'm jetlagged and delirious, but also can't sleep!:blush:

Kozmik, your lines are looking good! Yay!!! And congrats again! :happydance: Were you wanting me to change it yet, or hold off a bit?

Jump, welcome back! I hope you enjoyed your trip! That's great news, congrats!!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: So excited for you! :)

turtle - go ahead and put it up! Waiting isnt going to change the outcome. :) This thread wont get much visitation after tomorrow anyway! Thank you!!

jumping! Congrats to you lady!! So excited!

turtle - go ahead and put it up! Waiting isnt going to change the outcome. :) This thread wont get much visitation after tomorrow anyway! Thank you!!

jumping! Congrats to you lady!! So excited!

and to you too! i have tried to read/follow along on vacation but haven't been good at commenting - feel so out of the loop and need to catch up with everything!:dohh: will have to get to the computer in the morning:thumbup:

Congrats Kosmik & Jump! I'm so pleased for you both! Wishing you both a H&H 9 months!

Xx

Drjo - my doctor said 15 shows a good ovulation so as MnG said, maybe 9 shows some activity but that the follicles were not mature enough. I hope you get some answers soon. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->