October Testing Party (cont. from Mid-End of Sept. thread) - Join Me!

Nori, I'm so sorry. :( Big :hugs: headed your way!!! :( I really, really hope you get your sticky one next cycle! :(

Cookie, sorry to hear that about your son! Poor little guy...and poor mama! :hugs:

Nori, I'm praying for you!! :hugs: Don't lose hope. Were all here for you!

Im really hungry too, but I tend to get like that when af is due.

No not much fun being in and out of hospital but there are kids out there much much worse off than him, so while not nice at least it only happens 4/5 months out of the year, just usually starts in September and by December we should see the last of the hospital til the next December. He seems so much better this afternoon, his breathing has settled down and he's not coughing much, so looks like the penicillin, steroids and inhaler are working.

Need sleep!!!

I did do a test in the end as I have no self control, saw the faintest of lines but its an evap, can see a slight indentation too so just a dodgy cheap test!!!

xx

Glad your little guy is doing better.
Best wishes to all testing the next few days!

Thanks x

Just checked my cervix and had a spot of blood on my finger, this usually happens a day or two before af so she's def on her way x

Sorry to hear that cookie :( I had high hopes for you..

Cookie, I'm so sorry for you. I Hope your son gets better soon!!! That can't be any fun being in and our of the hospital like that. :hugs:

Atlanta, after the femara my RE sent a trigger shot of HCG. Basically it induces O so they know for sure the eggs are being released and that they were of a mature size.

Hi Iria, I think I missed you before. Don't want to be rude :wave: do you usually have hunger PMS symptoms?

hehe, sorry I am not often here so probably thats why my name seems new :winkwink:
I dont have hunger attacks before AF, but i can become verrrrry annoyed by a simple small thing and I know that AF is knocking the doors..

and thats what has happened today. I got my period today :cry:

Hope for all of you ladies to get some big fat positives..

I m sailing off to November post..

4 days late today at 18 dpo, tested at 12/14/16 dpo all bfn. My cycles are never longer than 31 days (average 30) and I am cd35. Will be testing again tomorrow. No signs af is coming. Extra cm, which i dont normally have. Only other symptom is some weird pinches and twitches lower abdomen. Also fuller feeling. Hopefully ill see some lines tomorrow!

4 days late today at 18 dpo, tested at 12/14/16 dpo all bfn. My cycles are never longer than 31 days (average 30) and I am cd35. Will be testing again tomorrow. No signs af is coming. Extra cm, which i dont normally have. Only other symptom is some weird pinches and twitches lower abdomen. Also fuller feeling. Hopefully ill see some lines tomorrow!

Ooooh.. sounds promising. Keep us posted!! :dust:

I'm almost two weeks after my period started, I feel cramps like ovulation but also nauseous and out of it- anyone experience this the first cycle after miscarriage? I felt so sick for the entire 7 weeks afterwards till I finally got my period, feeling annoyed at being so sick again. It's like I have all the discomforts of being pregnant without being pregnant. Waaaah waaaah. Ok I'm done whining lol.

thank you everyone for the support-you are all so kind!:hugs:

sorry cookie...I hope next month is the sticky one:flower:

rach-keeping my fx for you!

I will be following along in November but I have a trip out of town for a few days(of course over whAt will prob be my fertile time) without the hubby. Had this been a normal cycle we would have been in the clear:cry:. I suppose it is for a good reason....maybe this cycle will be longer or shorter-I have heard that can happen with a chemical.

I'm almost two weeks after my period started, I feel cramps like ovulation but also nauseous and out of it- anyone experience this the first cycle after miscarriage? I felt so sick for the entire 7 weeks afterwards till I finally got my period, feeling annoyed at being so sick again. It's like I have all the discomforts of being pregnant without being pregnant. Waaaah waaaah. Ok I'm done whining lol.

yes, I went thru that, I felt like it was a cruel joke. Its because your body still has some of that preggo hormones. hope you get thru it quick :hugs:

Morning ladies! I have a cold and I'm still sleep deprived but on a positive note my son had a really good night and is well on the mend. My temp went up this morning, but not going to think much of it as its still not as high as it was. AF is due tomorrow. Erggghhhhh could do with a chilling day in bed but am in the office today so will have to power through it.

x

Rach - any updates today? FX for you!!

AFM - been getting very very faint lines on tests yest and today. Holding out for a re-test on Fri since I want to see if it gets darker.

Cookie1979 that is a good bounce back, I hope it is a good sing. No more spotting?
KozmikKitten, so exciting, hope your lines get darker!!

Leti - a tiny bit more blood when I checked my cervix earlier so deffo feels like af is coming. I'm so confident that it will arrive I have placed an order to start a meal replacement diet on Sunday, the products will arrive tomorrow.

Kozmik - good luck!!! xx

Cookie That is exactly how I feel also. I started diet Monday and just waiting to see AF to start running again.

Thanks kozmik! Tested this am and still nada with the wondfo cheapies. I think im going to get some other brands while shopping today. Ive never had a late period, ever. I thought there would at least be a hint of a line by now. Boo. If I am preg it seems like ill be in the category of finding out weeks after missed period. :(

Hoping your lines get darker!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->