October Testing Party (cont. from Mid-End of Sept. thread) - Join Me!

Hi everyone!! I've missed you all. :wave: Haven't had a chance to read anything yet but wanted you all to know that I ended up doing the trigger shot on Saturday evening. Within a half hour I was super nauseous.. I tried to stay as still as possible even driving around. Buuuttt...We still managed to DTD after a long drive home last night . :happydance: I'm very excited this cycle!!
Now time to read everything I've missed :)

AF isn't due until 10/31, but I decided to test this morning. BFN. I'm still feeling all sorts of symptoms, but I'm definitely going to hold off on testing again until at least Friday. Would it still be normal for me to get BFN today and actually be pregnant? I think I am 10dpo today...

Yes it will be normal. A while ago I got a BFN on DPO and then a BFP on 12 DPO.

AF isn't due until 10/31, but I decided to test this morning. BFN. I'm still feeling all sorts of symptoms, but I'm definitely going to hold off on testing again until at least Friday. Would it still be normal for me to get BFN today and actually be pregnant? I think I am 10dpo today...

bnjwantababy- Yes you could still be pregnant and have a BFN this early! Sometimes it takes longer for the HCG to build up. When I was pregnant with my Daughter, I took a pregnancy test 1 week after I was pregnant and it was negative. 2 weeks after I still hadn't gotten my period so I went to Planned parenthood and it was positive.

What are your symptoms?

bnjwantababy- Yes you could still be pregnant and have a BFN this early! Sometimes it takes longer for the HCG to build up. When I was pregnant with my Daughter, I took a pregnancy test 1 week after I was pregnant and it was negative. 2 weeks after I still hadn't gotten my period so I went to Planned parenthood and it was positive.

What are your symptoms?

I started getting REALLY tender/swollen BB's about 3 dpo, that is still hanging around. (I was pregnant once before, but that was 8 years ago, ended in a MC. However, the first thing I noticed was how bad my BB hurt. Same feeling now) I've been cramping for the last week and a half, just on and off. Nothing really horrible like AF cramps, but more of a dull feeling. Nausea on and off, no actual vomiting though. Some dizzy spells, and increased CM when I am normally dry after O until AF. Also pretty fatigued the last week or so, but that's because of life I think lol.

Good luck MnG :)

Afm dh and i are enjoying our break. He seems to be a lot happier and we are both stress free. Even BDing is less stressful lol. Im still going to monitor my cm for o time but other than that im not tracking a thing. Hopefully this break does us good.

Afm dh and i are enjoying our break. He seems to be a lot happier and we are both stress free. Even BDing is less stressful lol. Im still going to monitor my cm for o time but other than that im not tracking a thing. Hopefully this break does us good.

Thanks!! Taking a break from everything was the best thing I could have done. Less stress in the mornings plus hubby isn't exactly sure where in the cycle I am anymore lol. Yay for less stress!

Thank you everyone for checking in on me. I appreciate it..I started spotting last night and full out major bleeding and cramping today and heavier this evening. :cry:. I knew I had a bad feeling for a reason. Def have had my teary moments..it brings back all the feelings from earlier this year...but on the positive side of things, at least we were able to conceive. I pray that third time is the charm and we will have some exciting news for the holidays. I really hope everyone is doing well! And has a great week!

Thanks!! Taking a break from everything was the best thing I could have done. Less stress in the mornings plus hubby isn't exactly sure where in the cycle I am anymore lol. Yay for less stress!

Yw :) yeah you dont realise you need a break until you take one :) I cant believe the change for us already. Hubby seems to be in a more "loving" mood lol.

Sorry to hear that nori...chemicals are awful as its always so upsetting after being excited with a bfp. Hope the next time is a sticky bean :)

Thank you everyone for checking in on me. I appreciate it..I started spotting last night and full out major bleeding and cramping today and heavier this evening. :cry:. I knew I had a bad feeling for a reason. Def have had my teary moments..it brings back all the feelings from earlier this year...but on the positive side of things, at least we were able to conceive. I pray that third time is the charm and we will have some exciting news for the holidays. I really hope everyone is doing well! And has a great week!
Sorry! :hugs2: it's great to see you're being positive about it. That's a great attitude have!! I hope the next cycle is your sticky bean!!

Nori - so sorry, next time will stick I'm sure. Xxx

My temp went down this morning, not that I got much sleep but it still wouldn't account for such a huge drop. It's only just above the cover line.

Spent yesterday in hospital with my son, he had to have 3 back to back nebulisers for his wheezing, his oxygen levels were low but thankfully the nebs did the trick. He was coughing pretty much constantly til gone 2am and then up at 4.30am, tried to get him to go back to sleep but by 5am I gave up. Poor boy, he's been much worse than this, last month he was in hospital 3 nights as he was so bad. Unfortunately due to lack of sleep and being poorly I have one very whiney and very grumpy almost 4 year old. The world is ending because I said spongebob was coming on but in fact he had to sit through adverts... work today so no rest for the wicked.

Af due Thursday, haven't bothered testing, with temps so low I don't see the point. X

Hi everyone!! I've missed you all. :wave: Haven't had a chance to read anything yet but wanted you all to know that I ended up doing the trigger shot on Saturday evening. Within a half hour I was super nauseous.. I tried to stay as still as possible even driving around. Buuuttt...We still managed to DTD after a long drive home last night . :happydance: I'm very excited this cycle!!
Now time to read everything I've missed :)

Good luck mng! What is a trigger shot? Sorry, I'm 30 pages behind and am curious!

So sorry Nori! I'm sure you'll get your sticky bean soon. :hugs: xx

Hello ladies,

Im so confused ..
The AF should come today/tomorrow and the chart has suggested to move my OV day from 17th to 19th :/

I feel hungry, especially in the morning and mu nips are painful but now im just waiting for AF to come, I guess thats less painful and dissapointing..

Cookie, I'm so sorry for you. I Hope your son gets better soon!!! That can't be any fun being in and our of the hospital like that. :hugs:

Atlanta, after the femara my RE sent a trigger shot of HCG. Basically it induces O so they know for sure the eggs are being released and that they were of a mature size.

Hi Iria, I think I missed you before. Don't want to be rude :wave: do you usually have hunger PMS symptoms?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->