October Testing Party (cont. from Mid-End of Sept. thread) - Join Me!

Throw me down for Oct 1. Let's do this.
No wait, Oct 2 just in case.
Oct 3 should be the absolute latest.
Lol, depends on how impatient I get!

Treeroot, haha!! Funny! I'll put you down for the 1st because let's face it, who of us on here can actually hold out to test?! Welcome to the thread!

Why is October taking so long to come!!! Can't wait to start POAS..
I was so hopeful about this cycle, but the lack of symptoms is making me nervous.
Think I started to imagine one or two just to make me feel better. Constantly feeling my boobs to see if they hurt, but they don't hurt more than usual.
How you girls deal with this long wait?

Just found out my BIL and his fiance are expecting (via text - they live far away). I broke down crying for over 15 minutes. They haven't been together long and they weren't trying (not even close to ready to have kids). I'm not usually a cry-er so my husband didn't really know what to say. I was so excited to tell my FIL when we finally got pregnant (it would be his first grandchild) and had come up with some great ideas to surprise him.

I feel so bad for being upset about this.

Well definitely feeling like I'm out this month and af is on her way. I was hoping that the fuller bb's and very sore nipples were a good sign as this never happens, but upon further research of other ladies it just seems to be the Clomid causing it. Then today my cm has gone from creamy to this milky watery cm (sorry tmi). And as usual I always start getting watery cm a couple of days before af although it is normally just clear. Oh well maybe our 2nd round with Clomid will be better. How is everyone else doing still have my fx'd for lots of BFP's!

Can you put me down for testing on the 2nd if I make it that far - I do feel like AF is on its way, but have had some strange signs like dizziness (I fainted two days back) and extreme exhaustion which I have been blaming on the weather.

Charting question: If you wake up earlier than normal, do you adjust your temp? I read .10 degrees for each half hour early. Can some experienced charters shed some light on this? I'm waiting for O, and want to make sure today's temp is accurate, but had an unexpected waking now two and a half hours early.

Hi Ladies! Thank you for the supportive posts! I hope it’s your month too.
The thread has been a little slow this weekend. I am hoping that you guys are getting busy with the bding marathons.
Juscause~GL finding an answer to getting your progesterone up. I hope it gets up like the units from last month’s thread. ;O)
Crys~I am so sorry to hear that you got that news and it made you so sad. It’s ok to cry and get it out. I have a similar story. My father in law fathered a biological child at 58 with a lady that is my age. The news was a bit shocking at the time. The little girl is 2 now and looks exactly like my FIL & hubby with the prettiest brown eyes. The bright spot is that this little girl is helping dethaw an icy relationship between my hubby and FIL that lasted 10 years. Crys, it will happen for you too. Your happy ending could be right around the corner. TTC is a journey…it’s just a little different for everyone. Sending you a big hug.
Mommasboys & DrJo~GL with your first round of Clomid. Is this your first month with meds? Lots of women get preggers with Clomid. FX for you! My Dr put me on Cloimd a few cycles ago. I can relate to the sore boobs. My boobs got bigger & tender. My nipples enlarged, I was super hungry, increased urination, & got CM 8 DPO. So naturally I got excited, but AF came. Clomid why do you tease me so?

I am going back to bed. The injections are making me tired and sore.

Baby dust to all of the ladies this month. Go October! I am cheering you on!

Hi Ladies! I'd like to join the October testing party!
Me: 37. 1st month TTC. Going to test on Saturday October 10. I've had a lot of friends who have struggled in their 30s to get pregnant/maintain pregnancy (clomid, IVF, multiple miscarriages) so I'm expecting a long journey to my BFP. Good luck to us all.

Good luck everyone! Get those eggs :) can't wait for more bfps to be flying around here!

Crystl, I'm so sorry! :( I completely understand how that would upset you. Can you still do any of your announcement ideas for you FIL when your time does come (which hopefully will be this month!)? :hug:

Leti, I find myself doing that with my boobs too! :haha: Glad I'm not alone!

Mommas, sorry you're feeling out already. :( I hope it's not just the Clomid causing your symptoms! :hugs:

Tanikit, welcome! :hi: I'll get you added for the 2nd! FX for you that this is your month, your symptoms sound promising! :)

Mama, sorry, I'm not experienced enough with charting to be able to help you with your question. I hope one of these other lovely ladies can help you though!

Yoga, love the call back to the uniteers from last month's thread. :haha: You ladies are all awesome. :) I'm sorry the injections are making you so tired and sore! :hugs: Rest up for your big day tomorrow!

How is everyone else doing? I hope everyone has had a nice weekend so far! :)

Jessie, welcome to you as well! :hi: I'll get you added too. Good luck, I really hope you don't have the struggles that your friends have had! :hugs:

Welcome Jessie! Happy to have another lovely lady testing with us this month. I hope your journey is easier than your friends and this is your month too. You have a great support system around you regardless. I keep telling myself that if Rachel Zoe can get preggers in her 40's, I can get pregnant in my 30's. GL to you! :happydance:

Yoga- Yes this is my first cycle of Clomid ever we are able to get pregnant on our own but it takes between a year and a half to two years every time. So since it has been over a year my doctor wanted to see if the Clomid would speed up the process.

Turtle- Thank you I'm not feeling really hopeful as I have read so much online and all of my symptoms seem to be what others had on Clomid as well and they got bfn.

Good luck to everyone nearing their O day...catch those eggies.
Afm im excited that day is nearing for me :) Determined for this cycle. Dh and i had one last relaxing bd before the marathon happens lol.

Crystl, I'm so sorry! :( I completely understand how that would upset you. Can you still do any of your announcement ideas for you FIL when your time does come (which hopefully will be this month!)? :hug:

I will figure out a fun way to tell him. I was just letting everything get to me. Hopefully we'll have a good surprise for him soon. I'm so glad that I have everyone here to talk to about these kinds of things. Makes everything so much easier.

Looks like it's time to join...AF showed up right on time!

its been a nice weekend here. im either 2 or 3 dpo.. not temping this cycle so not 100% sure.. now its just a waiting game

This is a continuation from the Mid-End of September Testing Party thread. New friends are welcome as well! Let me know what day you're planning on testing and I'll get you added. I hope this thread is bursting with BFP's, good luck ladies!!!! :dust:

October 1
jumpingo
mommasboys2
Mrs. Bach
Leti
treeroot

October 2
Tanikit

October 3
Lanfear333
christiana

October 4
Turtle0630
crystlmcd
peachcheeks

October 5
k8ywalsh
kj87
SashaM

October 6
Nikoru0111

October 7
juscause
MG0423

October 9
Bug222
MamaBee413

October 10
jessiecat

October 11
MommytoLBG

October 12
Eclaire
Yoga_Girl

October 14
MnGmakes3

October 17
atleastthree

October 18
Bing28

October 19
ZubZub

October 20
55comet555

October 21
orionfox
sheylee

October 23
Rach87
LilRu

October 25
Loobs
NoRi2014

October 28
drjo718

October 29
DaTucker

October 31
canadabear

I want to join I am testing October 7th if I can wait that long lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->