• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October Testing Thread--Trick or Treat and 9 BFP's!

Aww hun, Im so sorry.. Drink one for Me... Im scared to test, don“t want to see a bfn :( I pray that your procedure does the trick... Im still waiting... Ugg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :flower:

Congrats on the bfp“s!!

Thinking of all you ladies...those whose AF has shown up and those who are cautiously optimistic after getting good news this month.

Here in sowanted land, eggy should be coming along any day now! Wish us luck!

Anyone else feel a bit :/ about timing sex? I mean, I get it, it's necessary. But in the last month or so I'm feeling a bit, oh I don't know, just a bit weird about it being all so 'okay, egg's here, time to do it'. Is this whole scene all a bit 'strange' for anyone else out there?

Yeah sowanted, it does take most of the fun out of it that's for sure.

P.S. Much :dust: to you!!!

Thank you Hopin&prayin. :dust: for you! I'm looking forward to trying again...hopefully my DH makes it back in time, but I'm alright with IUI too!

Sowanted...romance and spontaneity go out the window for a few days in this house! It's hard to pretend to be spicy when a +ve OPK is used to set the mood! :haha:

Well, I'm offically out. I got betas from doc today, negative :cry: On a brighter note this round of clomid worked!!! First round 50 mg still anovulatory (progesterone= 0.6), this round 100 mg OVULATORY (9.8)!!! So kinda a good news/bad news day for me. Oh well, on to next round, if AF would only kindly show her face...

Massive congrats to all the BFP's!!!

Thank you Hopin&prayin. :dust: for you! I'm looking forward to trying again...hopefully my DH makes it back in time, but I'm alright with IUI too!

Sowanted...romance and spontaneity go out the window for a few days in this house! It's hard to pretend to be spicy when a +ve OPK is used to set the mood! :haha:

Well no birthday surprise for Me.. Im cramping and I feel like AF is on the way :cry: I checked my cervix and there was very light brown cm :( Im 12 dpo tomorrow too.. Its over for me. No more TTC..

GOOD Luck to All you ladies, I hope to hear some good news!! :dust: :dust:

Sorry Megan :hugs:

Hopin&prayin are you sure? It isn't over yet doll! And what do you mean no more TTC...what did I miss?

:( I'm out too. AF today, 3 days early. I have never had such a short cycle, only 25 days. On to November for me. So happy for the bfp's. Best of luck to those still waiting to test! Having a glass of wine.
hugs

Megan: :hugs: At least there's some good news mixed in with the bad. On to November!

Hopin: :hugs: I hope this is a false AF alarm! :hugs:

Whitesoxfan41: :hugs:

Im prayin its a false alarm trust me.. I did a little investigating and checked my cervix again, no more light brown cm... cramps disapated too.. I sooo want to be preggo... Oh, me and my bf split but we have our spats. He really wants me to be pregnant. Im sure he won“t have a problem helping me achieve it :haha:

Just gotta see what tomorrow brings... Ladies thank you so much for your support!! Big hugs to you all. Kindness is rewarded in the end. Good Luck ladies.. Babydust to you All!!

I'm out...started spotting today and I'm sure AF will be fully here by tomorrow...right on time. This sucks. :(

I'm out too!! Sorry for delay laptop been on blink!

Well, I'm offically out. I got betas from doc today, negative :cry: On a brighter note this round of clomid worked!!! First round 50 mg still anovulatory (progesterone= 0.6), this round 100 mg OVULATORY (9.8)!!! So kinda a good news/bad news day for me. Oh well, on to next round, if AF would only kindly show her face...

Massive congrats to all the BFP's!!!

I have no idea what this all means, but I'm happy for you all the same!!

Hi everyone. Just a bit of an update.

Wrote four days ago (Wed, d13) to say I thought eggy was coming. Thurs morning (d14), monitor showed level 2 (of 3). Did the deed that night (hilarious scene actually...due date predictor indicated 4th July. I'm American, living in England. Scenes running through my head of stars & stripes bday parties for the little munchkin. Hubs and I started singing the Star Bangled Banner...mygawd, what this experience does to you, eh?!)

It's now Sat (d17). Monitor showed level two (of 3) this morning. Things are not consistent after miscarrying at Easter...suppose that's why I got the monitor.

Maybe tomorrow the icon will appear?

What does it mean if my luteal phase is short, I wonder? Apart from this past June and July and one time when I was 14, I've had a 28 days cycle nearly 30 years. What might be happening I wonder...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->