• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October Testing Thread--Trick or Treat and 9 BFP's!

Thank you ! I hope you will be joining me!! I pray it was implantation.. My bbs are so soar ouchie!! :haha: When are you testing?

They pushed my test date up to 10 October. AF is due on the 14th, but RE is checking my beta early...I just hope 10dpo isn't too soon! Fx.

I think your symptoms are quite hopeful!!

Im going to hold off a few more days before I will test. I have the digi on stand by : haha: Im due for af on the 12th... I hope if its Implantation it sticks this time.. I maybe getting my birthday present after all.. Yay!! :dust: :dust: :dust:
Ohhh found a bump buddy!! Yay!! :haha:

Im gonna be waiting to hear your good news!! Fxd you get your bfp!! Good luck & tons of babydust!!

BFP!!!! No AF this weekend (should have gotten it Sunday), so I took a PG test that evening and got a faint 2nd line, and then took another one today and the line was definitely darker, so I guess that's it!! I'll be taking some digitals this week too.

BFP!!!! No AF this weekend (should have gotten it Sunday), so I took a PG test that evening and got a faint 2nd line, and then took another one today and the line was definitely darker, so I guess that's it!! I'll be taking some digitals this week too.

Congrats!

Congratz!!! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Congrats moondust:happydance::happydance:

Hi Ladies

Well, I am back. Bonnie please put me down for Oct 17th. I'm cautiously optimistic this month, not sure why. I had taken a few months off, as we are being referred to a fertility clinic, and still awaiting our first appt there. Not sure why, but my brain has gone back to symptom spotting, so here I am back on the boards :)

very very faint + this morning on £shop test, waiting til friday (if i don't crack and buy another test today) to test again. Fingers crossed!

Thanks ladies!!!

Isismoon - CONGRATS!!! Mine was very faint the first day I tested, but got darker the next few days. BTW love your username. :)

Woo hoo 4BFPs already...loving it! A healthy and happy 9 mths to you all! :happydance:

:hugs: to those the witch caught

Massive :dust: to all those left to test!!

Congrats on the BFP's!

My Betas came back...not preggers. I see an IUI on the horizon! Not to mention a couple glasses of :wine: for my birthday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->