• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October Testing Thread--Trick or Treat and 9 BFP's!

I'm so late to join,but I want to say congrats to all of the bfp's!!!! I will test on Oct 29th. Please add me to the list.

late joiner here! just wondering whats the latest youve heard of someone being with AF and still getting AF? im a day/2days late but dont want to get my hopes up! no symptoms just the fact ive never been late in my life xx

late joiner here! just wondering whats the latest youve heard of someone being with AF and still getting AF? im a day/2days late but dont want to get my hopes up! no symptoms just the fact ive never been late in my life xx

Have you tested?

no i havent tested .. couldnt stand the dissapointment id rather wait for AF to show xx

no i havent tested .. couldnt stand the dissapointment id rather wait for AF to show xx

Plenty of women have a BFP without symptoms. I know when the seasons change my cycle is sometimes a couple days off (usually shorter though), but if you are very regular and now 2 days late in your cycle, then perhaps when you test you will be very pleasantly surprised :winkwink: You have much more patience than I do waiting this long to test! :)

:dust:

Hello, well I think I am out 99% sure. Tested Friday got a bfn. Due today, usually like clockwork first thing in the morning but (sorry TMI) just had a little bit of brown with cm so she must be on the way. (25 day cycle and o'd on cd12)
Congrats to all the BFP, heaps of hugs to the gals with bfn and fx for the rest who are still in 2ww.
xo

I don't have patience lol but been tryin for over a year nd my hopes r up so much this time because of AF being late that I couldn't bare to see another BFN. Xx

Aw that's a shame but the earlier she gets u the early u will ovulate and get trying again!! Fingers crossed for us! Cxxx

Boo I am officially out :(
Good luck to everyone else. Fingers and toes crossed...seeing others get BFP always makes me smile and gives me hope.

I'm super late and brand new to this thread but could you add me to the list? I test on the 20th

Congrats to the BFP's and tons of baby dust to everyone! :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

witch showed up on Saturday for me Bonnie, onwards and upwards one more cycle until another IVF attempt so I have to make this one count :thumbup:

Bonnie kismet
It's me again and I've just returned from a 2 week holiday in Spain. I didn't get my period so tested and the lines are still there :0)
Long way to go with my history so docs tomorrow

Bonnie kismet
It's me again and I've just returned from a 2 week holiday in Spain. I didn't get my period so tested and the lines are still there :0)
Long way to go with my history so docs tomorrow

FX'd!

Bonnie can you put me down for the 30th please

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94