• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October Testing Thread--Trick or Treat and 9 BFP's!

i just tested. BFN. Im stupid. I knew it would be. I am normally pretty good at waiting for the :witch: to arrive and she does arrive pretty much on schedule each month but today I just thought, What if...?? and I almost just wanted the thrill of doing it. So I did. But now I feel horrible. Its much better still having the possibility out there.
Looks like Im out for a June baby...

I know it feels like it but your not out yet. Your not due to test until Monday so..

I know it feels like it but your not out yet. Your not due to test until Monday so..

I like your optimism Bonnie - thank you but AF is coming, I can tell. Her footsteps are sounding in the distance. Got the old hot water bottle to ease the aches. Why is that so comforting!
Still, at least I can start properly temping on CD1. Do you tempers have a fahrenheit thermometer? Mine only measures in celsius and the differences in temps are harder to spot, it seems...

Can you change me to the 8th please Bonnie xx
And I'm hoping and praying for lots of BFPs this month.....fingers crossed everyone!

Sorry to hear af is on her way green :hugs:

I like your optimism Bonnie - thank you but AF is coming, I can tell. Her footsteps are sounding in the distance. Got the old hot water bottle to ease the aches. Why is that so comforting!
Still, at least I can start properly temping on CD1. Do you tempers have a fahrenheit thermometer? Mine only measures in celsius and the differences in temps are harder to spot, it seems...

yes-my BBT is in Fahrenheit. do you use FF? It might have a conversion for you. I know if i try to look at someones chart who is Celsius i can choose to view in Fahrenheit and then it makes sense to me.

Please take me off the list. I was going to test on the 9th but af arrived full flow this morning.
That means my cycle lasted 18 days.
Not much chance of conception with that is there?

Devastated

Please take me off the list. I was going to test on the 9th but af arrived full flow this morning.
That means my cycle lasted 18 days.
Not much chance of conception with that is there?

Devastated

hugs Cleo.....
please let me know if you would like a different day.
maybe this was just a fluky cycle for you?
:hugs::hugs:

Thanks Bonnie

Haven't a clue what's going on. Shortest cycle I've ever had. Last month was longest!
Used to be 28 days every month without fail.

Keep thinking perimenopause? Age 37..

Hi. Aunt Flo showed up on 25th Sept. So will be trying again in October.

Think it'll be ~23rd when I'll test.

Good luck to all! Fingers crossed (but, er, not our legs LOL) for July bundles! (Sorry, humour is the only way I'm getting through this malarkey!)

Thanks Bonnie

Haven't a clue what's going on. Shortest cycle I've ever had. Last month was longest!

I'm having a similar thing here, Cleo (though reckon my variations are explained by miscarried Easter weekend...two months following were on the dot as usual, 28 days, but then in July 21 day cycle. Wacko.) Makes things less easy to work with but now that I've got a fert monitor, am hoping to be able to see what's going on a bit more clearly.

Good luck!

Much like green I tested early and got the BFN. I really didn't plan to test but was feeling nauseous and thought maybe, just maybe. No such luck. I'll let you know my next testing date after AF arrives!

Much like green I tested early and got the BFN. I really didn't plan to test but was feeling nauseous and thought maybe, just maybe. No such luck. I'll let you know my next testing date after AF arrives!

I am definitely out this month. AF turned up in earnest yesterday. Felt really tearful. Could not stop crying all morning. Horrible. Pain was pretty horrendous too. Thankfully feeling better today. Onto the next month huh! TTC in my 40s for the first time!
Good luck all you testers

xxxx

I am definitely out this month. AF turned up in earnest yesterday. Felt really tearful. Could not stop crying all morning. Horrible. Pain was pretty horrendous too. Thankfully feeling better today. Onto the next month huh! TTC in my 40s for the first time!

xxxx

So sorry green...:hugs: :hugs:

Thanks Bonnie

Hey cleobelle...how confusing for you! Have you investigated at all? My blood test results showed some evidence of perimenopause but haven't seen my doctor yet to really discuss what that might mean for us...

xxxx

Me too, green! Not easy but possible. Must keep faith!

Hi i wasnt really sure where to put this
cycle started 5 Sep ovualted on or just before 18th September
weird feelings from 8dpo i dont usually feel a thing till 10 days.
anyway tested on friday 10dpo and nothing but when i pulled it out of the bin 6 hours later there was a faint line.
i tested the next day and a line appeared at around 15-20 minutes after dipping (the test said do not read after 30 mins)
I then left it 2 days and tested this morning at 13dpo ( i am due my period tomotrrow) and a line appeared after 10 minutes but it is much fainter than the one yesterday all (tescos brand)

My history is that I have a little 3 year old boy at 39 and since him I have had 4 miscarriages and a chemical last month I wonder if this is another chemical (I am 42 and have APS) and the last miscarriage a year ago exactly was a partial molar pregnancy.
Any thoughts I am resigned to the worst really.
I should get tested for APS on a blood test to see if Im testing positive for the APS because I should have clexane injections but I cannot go in until I have a decent line the humiliation is too much too bare I can sdee the pity on their faces.
I will test again tomorrow if its darker Ill go in and get the progesterone and the test. Trouble is I go on holiday wednesday and I have not told my husband at all and the clexane bruises me...oh what a mess but I can't tell him because he will start using protection and if I lose this one I won't get another chance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->