• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*October Testing Thread*

Congrats to all the ladies who have got bfps! To those who got hit by AF, have a treat and I hope this is the last one in a long time ;)

I think that was an evap for definite. I'm not even sure if I even ovulated two weeks ago now as I've got all the classic symptoms of it now. So some Easy@Home ov tests are on the way and, if my previous 48 day cycle is anything to go by, around now is my ov time!! I just don't know why my body is so messed up at the moment.

@Turtlemad looks like it may be the start of it! Good luck!
@BabyBrain80 I'm with you on this now! No harm in making sure you've got every possible chance, he'll get his energy back ;)
@Teafor2 I hope you get your bfp tomorrow!! Update as soon possible please :D
@Kiwiberry I think I see something but not sure if it's my line eye, but hopefully!

<3

Some brown spotting this AM so I think AF is on her way, I'm like 14-15dpo and BFN so I was expecting it but I felt good about this cycle! In a way it may be a blessing since I was laid off and at least another month gives me time to look for work, etc.

Well I stopped at the shop in my way home to pick up some tests. When I got back to my apartment I went to the toilet and found a bit of pink cm in my underwear. Af usually shows for me at 13 dpo, which would be tomorrow, but she can sometimes come a day early or late. I am not feeling hopeful for this cycle. :(

Sorry Alligator, Emsabub and Teafor2, never know about spotting of course, still worth testing, but I'm sorry it's not feeling hopeful :(

Ooh Turtlemad, that looks like a BFP :D can't wait to see the next tests.

AFM I am 9dpo which is when I always start testing. Vvv faint line on the frer this morning which I always get so nothing exciting about that. Got super horny today suddenly so I'm terrified I didn't even ov. Nothing else going on really. Not feeling optimistic.

Good luck @Turtlemad I see that line clearly and it looks pink. Hope they continue to get darker and AF stays away.

@Mummafrog good luck sweety.
Hope ure lines get darker.

Fixed for both of you and everyone else on here.

Cd8 today and opks still negative phew.
Not really feeling like ovulation is about to happen so think I shud ovulate around my normal time of day 13 or 14.
Not long now but gosh its dragging so much.
Trying to stay busy, hubby is decorating our hallway and stairways it looks amazing.
Were doing the lounge and 2 bathrooms next and then we will move on to the bedrooms.
My son is still in with us. He does have his own room but its a bit of a junk room at the moment which we need to sort out.
I wanna decorate it when I'm pregnant and around 24 weeks. I want it to be a todler/nursery. Will keep it simple colours just incase we have a girl. Plenty of room for 2 children just need to get preggers and stay preggers[-o&lt;

@Teafor2 It defo took it's toll mentally. We suffered from unexplained infertility. They couldn't tell us why we weren't able to conceive. I gave up for awhile and then one day I just knew it had happened.

Fxed this is your month!

@BabyBrain80 Sorry for your loss! Will definitely keep my fingers crossed for you this month! Good luck hun!

@Turtlemad I can definitely see those lines! Fxed they get darker for you!!

@Alligator Sorry to hear about the spotting. Hope next cycle is it for you!

Sorry to all the ladies AF got and to all the bfn!
Afm: so much for not testing but can someone see this? Am I crazy? Anybody has used the pink dye cb?

1B8085AE-3288-46DE-B309-DC05A4DC4F9B.jpeg

I see something when I zoom in. I'm not sure on the colour of it. Fingers crossed for your next tests.

Thank you for looking Ladies!!!

@Teafor2 I'm sorry that you've experienced the struggle as well. I know all too well how heartbreaking it is. I'm sorry about AF showing up :hugs:.

It's interesting that you mention about giving up because actually I did give up. The moment I gave up is when I fell pregnant. I missed AF and decided to take a test just to make sure, I didn't even want to look at the test because I was so used to getting negatives so I made my boyfriend at the time look at the test. As you can imagine I was pretty shocked but time when he told me it wasn't negative.

@BabyBrain80 good luck sweetie! I hope you catch that eggy <4. I also wanted to say I'm really sorry for your loss :hugs:.

@Turtlemad I see it!! FX for you hun <3

@Alligator Sorry about AF :hugs:

@Mummafrog FX it turns into a. Ice dark line for you :dust:.

@JJB2 I've been using the CB pink dye! I definitely see it!!

AFM: I feel like the world is against me. Not only that all of the clear blue pink dye tests I have been getting never have a control line as dark as the ones I see others using :shrug:. I've been having some crazy mood swings as well. I tried to take a digital test this morning and it came up with a little box in the corner that looks like a book. I have no idea why it did that I don't think I did the test wrong..... really just makes me not like digital tests now because that was a pretty expensive waste of money...... along with my mood swings I've also been feeling pretty crappy about this pregnancy. I feel like it's not going to turn into anything especially since I don't even know what cycle day I'm on. I wish I did but I have no idea when I ovulated after the loss early September. I could have ovulated anywhere from the 16th to the 26th (predicted day). I've also been super bloated for the past 1 1/2 weeks now. I know progesterone rises after ovulation but this has only happened so far with my early loss last month and the suspected pregnancy this month. It's never happened like this before that. Really just makes me feel like I'm going to have another early loss. Not because of the bloating necessarily but because I don't have any more pregnancy tests to see if I progressed at all so now I'm just playing the waiting game and spiraling, not very optimistic.....

Last edited:
@JJB2 I see something faint! Fxed it gets darker!

@Kiwiberry I've never liked the CB Digitals. I know some people have luck with them but I never have. Don't give up hope just yet! Try to do something you enjoy while you wait to destress. :hugs:

I've been super bloated and gassy. Have had pretty persistent cramping for the past week or two. Still no signs of AF, going on alost 2 weeks late from my usual cycle. But all my tests show are a faint grayish looking lines. I bought a CB pink dye today to take in the AM to compare with a FRER. Something's gotta give soon or I'm going to go mad. :dohh:

@JJB2 I see something faint! Fxed it gets darker!

@Kiwiberry I've never liked the CB Digitals. I know some people have luck with them but I never have. Don't give up hope just yet! Try to do something you enjoy while you wait to destress. :hugs:

I've been super bloated and gassy. Have had pretty persistent cramping for the past week or two. Still no signs of AF, going on alost 2 weeks late from my usual cycle. But all my tests show are a faint grayish looking lines. I bought a CB pink dye today to take in the AM to compare with a FRER. Something's gotta give soon or I'm going to go mad. :dohh:
Good luck testing tomorrow morning hun :hugs: :dust:

Thanks for the reply @Spacey

@Kiwiberry what you’re going through now sounds so frustrating! I hope you get your answer soon and that it’s a bfp

@JJB2 I also see the line when I zoom in... I hope it gets darker for you!

af came in full force today:witch: so I am out for sure.

I didn’t have high expectations for this cycle to begin with because it’s only our first time trying after my surgery. I’m just hoping I can relax a bit more with this new cycle now that the first one is out of the way. Apparently we should have the same chances as any other healthy couple now, so hopefully it won’t take too long.

Can’t wait to see some strong bfps show up in this group for the rest of you ladies that are still waiting!
:dust:

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply @Spacey

@Kiwiberry what you’re going through now sounds so frustrating! I hope you get your answer soon and that it’s a bfp

@JJB2 I also see the line when I zoom in... I hope it gets darker for you!

af came in full force today:witch: so I am out for sure.

I didn’t have high expectations for this cycle to begin with because it’s only our first time trying after my surgery. I’m just hoping I can relax a bit more with this new cycle now that the first one is out of the way. Apparently we should have the same chances as any other healthy couple now, so hopefully it won’t take too long.

Can’t wait to see some strong bfps show up in this group for the rest of you ladies that are still waiting!
:dust:
Sorry the :witch: got you hun :(. FX for you for next cycle <3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->