• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*October Testing Thread*

Thanks for all the BFP eyes yesterday. So I did another test yesterday afternoon, faint line again, then another last night and a really faint line. This morning...really faint line. Nothing showing on any other brands of tests. What confuses me is that I have been peeing on this batch of tests all week and they have been completely blank! Do I still hold any hope?? Ugh.. I should have just waited till I missed AF... She is due tomorrow... Brain fryed...](*,)

@Turtlemad if you've got loads of them there's no harm in keep testing! But hopefully they get darker if they don't usually show anything!
@Teafor2 sorry lovely :hugs: We've still got 25 days left of this month so I think we've all got a chance of getting a bfp before the end!

@Teafor2 :hugs2: Sorry

@Turtlemad very confusing. But I find both waiting to test and test stressful so you do your best. Wish they'd just get darker though.

Well Im 100% sure I always get the defective tests! The line is darker than yesterday but crooked wth!!!?!?!

306E308E-F707-44CD-BE88-1235AE1C0BA4.jpeg

How strange! Hopefully the line still counts it's just wonky!

@JJB2 that seems to be a thing with these tests! I remember @Kiwiberry did one and I thought it looked wonky but wasn't sure if it was just me. Can you comment anymore on these Kiwi?

@JJB2 That's weird! I definitely see the line tho. Hopefully it still counts as a pos!

Here's mine from this morning. I think i still see lines but they aren't any darker.

First pic is 3m, second is 10m.
I tweaked the 10m one to bring out the lines a bit better.

20201006_074421.jpg 20201006_015847.jpg 20201006_020023.jpg

Last edited:
Oh gosh @JJB2 I see that line clearly but it is crooked...how strange! It looks pink too! Can you grab a FRER to confirm, or any other brand of test really? Eeek good luck!

AFM I spotted all day yesterday (brown blood) and it got heavy in the evening so I called it Cd1, overnight and this morning bleeding was HEAVY and I'm having cramps and (tmi) lots of period gas which I hate, so I guess this is a new cycle. In a way it's a good things with my layoff and more time to find another job, etc. But of course it's sad. We will likely try again this month because I have a hard time waiting knowing that it could take months and months, this will be month 5 and we were successful on month 2 with both my miscarriage and my daughter so it seems like we're in for a longer haul this time around!

@Spacey i definitely see the lines when you tweak them!
@Alligator :hugs: I know it's really sad even when the time isn't perfect but in a way I don't think the perfect time exists. Good luck for next cycle, it'll still be this month so I don't think we're going anywhere!

Well ladies, I knew something was wrong :(. Started bleeding just now & AF isn't due till the 11th, 5 days from now. Another early loss again, 3rd in a row.

Thanks for all the support ladies! It really does help

@Kiwiberry sorry to hear that :hugs2:

@JJB2 if I were you I’d try a different brand of test. I can see all your lines but it’s hard to make out the colour and the last one was a bit funny.

@Spacey I can definitely see the lines in the tweaked picture. When is af due?

@Alligator sorry for af. It’s hard wanting a baby when the time isn’t ‘perfect’ but still feeling the need to rush it on. In some ways I feel like we’re all trying to get pregnant at a tricky time right now with a pandemic and all, and I can imagine sorting out a new job on top of it all can’t help. <3

Thank you ladies! Now Im not sure if I should test again this evening or wait until tomorrow morning :?:

@Spacey I see them!!!
@Alligator Im so sorry sending hugs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->