• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*October Testing Thread*

@JJB2 I don’t have any personal experience here because I’ve never had a bfp. I always just buy the cheapie tests from my pharmacy. I did find this review though that may help (and is also interesting to watch if you love testing haha):

@Spacey That is so strange. You’d think it would be darker if you are already so late. Are you totally sure about your ovulation date?

I'm so frustrated. I went to my gynae app today and they said to wait in the car until they called. Well I waited until 20 mins after my app time thinking they were just running behind before I went in and it turns out they had the wrong number and the doctor had gone home :sad2: I'm just sat in the car park waiting for hubs to pick me up and keeping my mask on so no one can see the tears :dohh: hopefully it won't be too long to get another app but the NHS can be difficult if you've missed an app :dohh:

I'm so frustrated. I went to my gynae app today and they said to wait in the car until they called. Well I waited until 20 mins after my app time thinking they were just running behind before I went in and it turns out they had the wrong number and the doctor had gone home :sad2: I'm just sat in the car park waiting for hubs to pick me up and keeping my mask on so no one can see the tears :dohh: hopefully it won't be too long to get another app but the NHS can be difficult if you've missed an app :dohh:

Oh how annoying :( I hope that you manage to get another appointment soon.

I took a FRER :shock:
I made a thread in the pregnancy test to not annoy you guys with my almost non existing lines lol
Here some pics
First its the original at like 5 min mark
Then the tweaked pics

BB0614E7-696C-41D0-91D7-225C8D6A41B2.jpeg 0412071A-0E4D-43B5-919B-7E10126902B5.png 8F2DAD6D-9212-4E76-8FF0-3CD100A20B28.png A4FC64B5-0F4F-4D9F-9035-F01F6D649E54.jpeg

Well ladies, I knew something was wrong :(. Started bleeding just now & AF isn't due till the 11th, 5 days from now. Another early loss again, 3rd in a row.

So sorry hon. Ive also had 3 early losses in a row so I know how ure feeling right now hon and I just want to give u a massive hug because its horrible.

Oh no hon that really sucks.
Really hope they can get u in again ASAP.

@salamander91 I’m so sorry that must have been so frustrating and disappointing. When will they be able to get you in next?

I am sorry

@Mum42crazy I saw ure post about ure HCG levels hon. And im really upsett and heartbroken that happened to you.
Its bad enough when it happens naturally but when somebody has had IVF and that happens, I just think its incredibly cruel and very unfair and im so so sorry hon.
:cry::hugs:

Seems alot of womon are having chemicals right now and my whole heart goes out to each and everyone of you.
<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"