• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*October Testing Thread*

Thanks everyone, I’m not on antibiotics because I know that can affect ttc but I’m drinking cranberry juice. I’ve had a few days off work resting because my back was in agony

Thanks everyone, I’m not on antibiotics because I know that can affect ttc but I’m drinking cranberry juice. I’ve had a few days off work resting because my back was in agony

Aww I hope you're feeling better soon :hugs:❤️

@Hevalouaddict I didn't realise antibiotics could affect TTC! Keep getting that juice down you!

I know Bev it's crazy how dark it's become. That stitch like ache has calmed down now, thinking back I noticed it this afternoon & thought it was because my jeans were too tight :haha:
I guess my new AF date is the 24th! Probably going to end up testing early too I just have no patience haha!

Thank you Bev! Where has everybody gone? :(

Tried another test to see if it's going down and it's gone back to peak :-k

*Uploading photo just for future reference*

20201011_115140.jpg

I'm lurking, trying very very hard not to pee on things! Possibly 5 or 6dpo.....

Got my fingers crossed for you Emsabub x

So sorry to those that got af, big hugs xx

I’m still lurking! Impatiently waiting to ovulate! Currently CD9 x

Here, barely awake..love the back to 1dpo post..lol..Fx that its one day closer to your bfp.
Have to work today. Will be so busy at docs this week dont want to get behind. Rainy outside making hot chocolate for breakfast necessary:change:

Also here too but quietly stalking. Cd62 and still haven't ovulated so not much to post ](*,)

Hey sorry for being mia recently. Not much to report here... on day 6 of af. Usually my af is 7 days long so just waiting for it to end.

It looks like there are some good ovulation tests so hoping everyone ovulating has good luck this cycle!!

@FTale thank you for your prayers <3 I appreciate them. What time is your appointment tomorrow?

@JJB2 have you heard back on your beta draws? holding out hope for you

@Spacey :hugs::hugs::hugs:

@Hevalouaddict ugh, those are the worst! I hope you start feeling better soon :hugs:

@Emsabub haha...got to do what you've got to do! It definitely got darker but it is normal for a peak to last for a few days. You go 12-48 hours from your first positive to predict ovulation...but wouldn't hurt to just keep BD'ing through it all :) Do you temp at all?

@Danizzychar FX for you for this cycle!!

@Suggerhoney the snotty CM is hopefully a good sign!

Things here are going well for me! I've been feeling well other than being super tired. I had a bad migraine for a day but thankfully it went away. In the past, nausea and other symptoms haven't shown up until 5.5-6 weeks so I will hopefully have another week or two before that kicks in :) I'll put progression pics in a spoiler so if someone doesn't want to see them they don't have to.
20201011_094833 (1).jpg 20201011_094810.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->