*October Testing Thread*

Things here are going well for me! I've been feeling well other than being super tired. I had a bad migraine for a day but thankfully it went away. In the past, nausea and other symptoms haven't shown up until 5.5-6 weeks so I will hopefully have another week or two before that kicks in :) I'll put progression pics in a spoiler so if someone doesn't want to see them they don't have to.

I'm glad things are going well. Lovely progression!

@Bevziibubble thank you for all your positive comments <3
@BabyBrain80 thankyou! Also I think if you haven't dipped any tests yet you're doing really well!
@babybears25 any idea when ovulation is due? I'd think you're not far off now, FX!
@topazicatzbet you know what to do ;) or have been doing :haha:
@FTale hot chocolate in the morning sounds wonderful, cream & marshmallows too *insert drooley smiley here*
@salamander91 have you gone this long without ovulating before? Ah I really hope your body gets a move on!
@Teafor2 Almost there now, when will you be cracking out the opks? If you use them, I can't remember :(
@kksy9b those are amazing profession pics! Are you going to try a digital for the weeks?
@JJB2 :hugs: what are the next steps now lovely x

I've just checked my evening opk and it's now gone from peak to as strong as the control line. Its a new experience for me, I just hope I am actually ovulating [-o&lt;
Also thank you girls for coming back to give an update, it's good to hear from you all again no matter whats going on! <3

We have for the past 2 nights but unfortunately dh is ill today so won't be happening tonight. Still don't think I ve popped the egg yet as still uncomfortable on my left side.

We have for the past 2 nights but unfortunately dh is ill today so won't be happening tonight. Still don't think I ve popped the egg yet as still uncomfortable on my left side.

They do say though that you're more likely to conceive in the days before! You've still got a chance!
:dust:

@Emsabub ovulation for me is usually CD13/CD14 which is Thursday/Friday....so not long now hopefully x

Definitely close! So exciting!!

@FTale thank you for your prayers <3 I appreciate them. What time is your appointment tomorrow?

@JJB2 have you heard back on your beta draws? holding out hope for you

@Spacey :hugs::hugs::hugs:

@Hevalouaddict ugh, those are the worst! I hope you start feeling better soon :hugs:

@Emsabub haha...got to do what you've got to do! It definitely got darker but it is normal for a peak to last for a few days. You go 12-48 hours from your first positive to predict ovulation...but wouldn't hurt to just keep BD'ing through it all :) Do you temp at all?

@Danizzychar FX for you for this cycle!!

@Suggerhoney the snotty CM is hopefully a good sign!

Thank you and lovely progression!

My body is being bad though. I feel O coming. Like it will be here on tomorrow cd12 as usual. No time to trigger but if I get to doc slightly after ir during O maybe they can squeeze in an IUI tomorrow. I tell yah, my bod this year is full of jokes. Please pray my eggs sit still until we are readt to trigger and iui.[-o&lt;

Betas were >1 :-(

Sorry :(. Never nice to see. I prefer seeing bfn over a low beta any day so know ur pain hun. Big big hugs.

@MrsKatie thank you! I hope you are doing well!
@Bevziibubble Thank you!
@Emsabub I'm doing beta draws this week so I'm not going to worry about a weeks indicator test. FX for you!!
@FTale KMFX the egg holds off long enough that you can do an IUI tomorrow! If you ovulate before you trigger, will the doctor make you wait for next cycle?
@JJB2 :hugs::hugs: I'm so sorry hun
@topazicatzbet I hope your hubby starts feeling well! Maybe O will hold off another day and you can get another session in tomorrow! I've always heard the 3 days and day of are the most fertile so sounds like you are covered if you did ovulate today!
@babybears25 good luck for catching that egg this month!!!

@MrsKatie thank you! I hope you are doing well!
@Bevziibubble Thank you!
@Emsabub I'm doing beta draws this week so I'm not going to worry about a weeks indicator test. FX for you!!
@FTale KMFX the egg holds off long enough that you can do an IUI tomorrow! If you ovulate before you trigger, will the doctor make you wait for next cycle?
@JJB2 :hugs::hugs: I'm so sorry hun
@topazicatzbet I hope your hubby starts feeling well! Maybe O will hold off another day and you can get another session in tomorrow! I've always heard the 3 days and day of are the most fertile so sounds like you are covered if you did ovulate today!
@babybears25 good luck for catching that egg this month!!!

:shrug: No idea. I just promised myself not to spaz out. Dtd tonight since we dont have a sperm issue. And again tomorrow if things go live so to speak but I know my body and praying for a miracle it holds off with the early O just this once.

Here is this morning opk top and 3 hours later. Tomorrow it will be blazing if not tonight then I usually have 16 to 24hrs till ovulation pain. Like severe cant walk or breathe..lol..joy but at least I know whats going on. Pics didnt really come thru that vibrant but the second one is darker.

20201011_150625.jpg

@kksy9b great progression! So happy for you :p

@FTale good luck!!

@Emsabub I don’t use ovulation tests but I’m considering trying them out in a couple months is nothing happens. I usually get strong o pain around cd 15, so I still have a bit of time.

@kksy9b oh fair enough I didn't realise you had that option :) In the UK I dont think they do betas, but I could be wrong
@Teafor2 to be honest they are fun to satisfy the urge to poas, especially when you want to see two lines :laugh2:

I'm so happy my opks have finally gone negative! My Premom app is saying today is ov day but I'm taking it from yesterday, only because my history says the day I feel that trapped wind/stitch sort of pain I always start my period two weeks later. At least I know for sure I've ovulated now :happydance:

It really is sugger! Well I took one more to see if it went down and it's gotten EVEN darker! I think by tomorrow AM it should be back to light, I hope :? it also feels like a I've got little stitch pain on my right side, that must be it?

View attachment 1088882

Good luck hon. Yeah that does sound like ovulation.
I had right overy pinching yesterday.
Had the postive opk on Friday.
I think im 1 or 2dpo.
Thanks everyone, I’m not on antibiotics because I know that can affect ttc but I’m drinking cranberry juice. I’ve had a few days off work resting because my back was in agony

Get well soon hon.

So im 1 or 2 dpo.
Straight after ovulation I normally have white creamy cm.
But since yesterday I've been having thick pearly snotty cm.
Its a little stretchy and gross.
It really looks like something that's come from my nose.
Also have a huge spot on my forhead thats sore.
My right brest was a bit sore yesterday and is still tender now around the nipple area.
I know that's prob just down to the progesterone from ovulation.

The cm is definitely odd.
Also have itchy nipples.
Screenshot_20201011-222621_Google.jpg
I've found a photo on Google that looks just like it.
This is not my cm but mine looks just like it.
Really hope its a good sign.

Last edited:
Sugger I did have this! It's different for everyone of course but I had yellow stretchy cm. I now realise it was pre ovulatory for me because it hadn't happened at that point. But other people were saying they'd seen it before pregnancy.. FX!! Xx

@Suggerhoney I haven't noticed any for myself. Def a good sign things happened and are now going towards infertile cm.

@Emsabub yes, seeing the jelly like stuff usually happens 3 days before but can happen sooner I'm sure.

Fx!!!

@kksy9b great progression! So happy for you :p

@FTale good luck!!

@Emsabub I don’t use ovulation tests but I’m considering trying them out in a couple months is nothing happens. I usually get strong o pain around cd 15, so I still have a bit of time.

Thank you! A few more days and you will be looking for O. Take this time to enjoy the sanity of not stalking ur body..lol..I know I did. Still haven't used my bbt either and on cd111. I think its broke anyway. Will just use reg thermometer. Hugs

@kksy9b oh fair enough I didn't realise you had that option :) In the UK I dont think they do betas, but I could be wrong
@Teafor2 to be honest they are fun to satisfy the urge to poas, especially when you want to see two lines :laugh2:

I'm so happy my opks have finally gone negative! My Premom app is saying today is ov day but I'm taking it from yesterday, only because my history says the day I feel that trapped wind/stitch sort of pain I always start my period two weeks later. At least I know for sure I've ovulated now :happydance:

Sounds like a good sign. Good luck! :) ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->