• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*October Testing Thread*

Well ladies... I'm for sure out this month. I finally started bleeding. Had some brown spotting yesterday and some red spotting today.

Just want to wish you all good luck this month!!
And big hugs to everyone else out this month as well. :hugs:

I have a water infection. My peak was yesterday so we bd’d and I want to try tonight again but I don’t know whether the infection will work against me

I have a water infection. My peak was yesterday so we bd’d and I want to try tonight again but I don’t know whether the infection will work against me

Oh no there horrible u poor thing.
I don't know if it will cause any issues ttc.
If u feel comfortable enough to dtd then just go for it hon.
Have u been given antibiotics or anything?
I really hope you feel better soon sweety<3

Well ladies... I'm for sure out this month. I finally started bleeding. Had some brown spotting yesterday and some red spotting today.

Just want to wish you all good luck this month!!
And big hugs to everyone else out this month as well. :hugs:

So sorry hon. Good luck next cycle and I hope AF isn't to harsh. Definitely treat urself

@Suggerhoney FX!! That is a strong opk!

@Spacey Sorry, hugs

@JJB2 Sorry was hoping your lines would get darker. Hugs

@Hevalouaddict that sounds awful. Not sure if it means you cant bd. Are you on anti biotics? Fx!!
Thank you! My spotting stop. I feel my blue dye tests are still there and progressing but not the pink dyes. I texted my wonderful Dr and she ordered hcg and progesterone and I got it done like 3hrs ago. There is still some hope (I think)

@Spacey so sorry lovely :hugs: will you be trying again next cycle?
@Hevalouaddict aw I hope you feel better soon, apparently cranberry juice is supposed to help flush it out
@KatVM thank you! I was like an excited child :haha:
@Suggerhoney so glad you got your + opk! Same day too! Does that make you due on the 23/24th?
@JJB2 when you know let us know it's all going okay <3

Well after that positive opk, I went through my shift thinking about BD all night then got home to a tired other half.. but I managed to change his mind with the clothes I wore to my boudoir shoot ;) so hopefully BD'ing last night & this morning will be okay!
What are we all up to today? I'm feeling a trip to Primark :lol:

Yay, good luck! :dust:

A trip to Primark sounds perfect!

@Emsabub lol, that will do it! Got ur bases covered.

I went to bed late. Gonna crawl up and do some walking videos on you tube. Found this guy who has fun step counting vids. So gonna get my booty moving again no excuse.

Then make breakfast for the gang before tackling more outdoor halloween decorations

Hi guys I hope your all OK..
I feel crap still crampy on and off think am 2-3dpo but quite painful.. Had shooting pains in my left breast today and I've gone off some foods can't eat chicken I know it's far to early for symptoms must be side affects of the clomid x

I didn't realise a surge could go on for so long! 24 hours later and still getting + ovulation strips

@Bevziibubble you know what it was actually quite nice! I got a new top & dolly shoes, the other half got FIFA, so I'm owed £25 I think haha!
@FTale I hope so! Do you have the link to this guy? If it's on YouTube
@Danizzychar it could be, if you were more like 10dpo they would be good symptoms to have!

Last edited:
@Spacey so sorry lovely :hugs: will you be trying again next cycle?
@Hevalouaddict aw I hope you feel better soon, apparently cranberry juice is supposed to help flush it out
@KatVM thank you! I was like an excited child :haha:
@Suggerhoney so glad you got your + opk! Same day too! Does that make you due on the 23/24th?
@JJB2 when you know let us know it's all going okay <3

Well after that positive opk, I went through my shift thinking about BD all night then got home to a tired other half.. but I managed to change his mind with the clothes I wore to my boudoir shoot ;) so hopefully BD'ing last night & this morning will be okay!
What are we all up to today? I'm feeling a trip to Primark :lol:

I shud be due AF on 26th October so will prob test around the 21st or 22nd.

I didn't realise a surge could go on for so long! 24 hours later and still getting + ovulation strips

@Bevziibubble you know what it was actually quite nice! I got a new top & dolly shoes, the other half got FIFA, so I'm owed £25 I think haha!
@FTale I hope so! Do you have the link to this guy? If it's on YouTube
@Danizzychar it could be, if you were more like 10dpo they would be good symptoms to have!

View attachment 1088843

Haha its amazing isn't it.
I had 2 days of peaks a few cycles ago.
App its completely normol.
Good luck hon.
I had some right overy pinching today so I think tommorow will be 1dpo.

Having snotty cm which is so strange.
Im normoly dry strait after ovulation and then it goes creamy.
But this stuff is pearly in colour and thick and a little stretchy.
Hope its a good sign.

It really is sugger! Well I took one more to see if it went down and it's gotten EVEN darker! I think by tomorrow AM it should be back to light, I hope :? it also feels like a I've got little stitch pain on my right side, that must be it?

20201010_190302.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->