*October Testing Thread*

Im 2 or 3 dpo today. Had a big temp rise.
Still getting the snotty cm its so strange.
Really do hope its a good sign.
But don't want to get my hopes up.
Don't think ill be able to test untill 10 or 11 dpo because I have such a long LP 16 days.:coffee:

Not feeling anything else just yet.
My breast tenderness has gone so think that was just ovulation.
My temp was 37.03 today so it really did jump up.
This 2ww is gonna drag](*,)
Heres my chart Screenshot_20201012-162714_FF App.jpg

Ahhh I’m wondering if I should start taking the progesterone? Normally when we TTC after O I’m given progesterone to take but since we weren’t trying o haven’t taken any! Should I wait until I’m 100% positive I’m preg?
Ooo I am not sure, do you have any?
If it wouldn't do any harm, I would perhaps take it, as it does look like there are lines there. Sorry I don't know much about progesterone supplements xx

Im 2 or 3 dpo today. Had a big temp rise.
Still getting the snotty cm its so strange.
Really do hope its a good sign.
But don't want to get my hopes up.
Don't think ill be able to test untill 10 or 11 dpo because I have such a long LP 16 days.:coffee:

Not feeling anything else just yet.
My breast tenderness has gone so think that was just ovulation.
My temp was 37.03 today so it really did jump up.
This 2ww is gonna drag](*,)
Heres my chart View attachment 1088964
It sounds like it might be a good sign! Fingers crossed for you xxx

Things im doing differently this cycle.
Not drinking coffee
Taking vitamins B complex
Hopefully these changes make all the difference.
Im gonna be so shocked if I get a :bfp:.
I was feeling like this wasn't gonna be my month but now im not sure.
Just praying if I am pregnant its extra sticky and healthy and viable :dust:

It sounds like it might be a good sign! Fingers crossed for you xxx

Thanks hon.
I got snotty (hate saying that word lol)
Cm with my chemicals but it started much later like 8dpo.
This strated at 1dpo.
It went from egg white to dry for just a few hours and then the snotty (ewwwww) stuff.

Ooo I am not sure, do you have any?
If it wouldn't do any harm, I would perhaps take it, as it does look like there are lines there. Sorry I don't know much about progesterone supplements xx
Thanks! I do still have some left from last cycle so maybe I’ll start taking them just to be safe.

Things im doing differently this cycle.
Not drinking coffee
Taking vitamins B complex
Hopefully these changes make all the difference.
Im gonna be so shocked if I get a :bfp:.
I was feeling like this wasn't gonna be my month but now im not sure.
Just praying if I am pregnant its extra sticky and healthy and viable :dust:

I hope that the changes help :)

OK so now getting a dull ache like pressure around the left overy area.
Very odd because I ovulated from the right overy.
Its almost like a mild stitch ache.
Prob all lead to nothing but its still interesting that I'm getting some new things this cycle.
Hopfulluy it will lead to a :bfp:

Last edited:
I've taken a little break this month, more like NTNP, sometimes the obsessing over tests all month is completely draining so I'm not sure what DPO I am exactly but here I am testing lol.

Femometer test

View attachment 1088955

I don't see anything, sorry :(

@Bump288 you never know! They can live for a while inside in the right conditions anyway
@Suggerhoney I'm really hopeful for you that this is the month lovely!! I have a good feeling!
@PinkCupcakes I see it still, I guess you'll need to keep going to see it they're getting darker <3

2dpo here. I no longer feel the need to use my opks anymore. Buying a box of 50 was useful but now I wish I'd gone for the 40 opk/10 HCG option! Never mind

@Suggerhoney maybe you are ovulating twice this month and this time it’s coming from the other ovary? I’ve gotten that kind of snotty cm before ovulating once or twice. I’ve read that sometimes if you ovulate from both sides there can be a delay of a day or two between each egg ovulating.

I don't see anything, sorry :(

@Bump288 you never know! They can live for a while inside in the right conditions anyway
@Suggerhoney I'm really hopeful for you that this is the month lovely!! I have a good feeling!
@PinkCupcakes I see it still, I guess you'll need to keep going to see it they're getting darker <3

2dpo here. I no longer feel the need to use my opks anymore. Buying a box of 50 was useful but now I wish I'd gone for the 40 opk/10 HCG option! Never mind

I haven't done any opks today either and I have so many of them.
Mite just do one everyday just to use them but then again if AF shows and im not pregnant again I will need them next cycle.

@Suggerhoney maybe you are ovulating twice this month and this time it’s coming from the other ovary? I’ve gotten that kind of snotty cm before ovulating once or twice. I’ve read that sometimes if you ovulate from both sides there can be a delay of a day or two between each egg ovulating.

Nope I've definitely already ovulated hon I got a blazing positive opk on cd12 and had ovulation pain on day 13 and I temp .

I never have snotty cm b4 ovulation.
I get watery cm and then ewcm and then it goes white and thin strait after ovulation.
I have only had snotty cm with all 3 chemicals but it started later at like 8dpo. And I had snotty cm with my son but can't remember when it started. Was way b4 my BFP tho.

I remember with my son having some overy pains at 2dpo not sure what it is tho.
But I know I definitely ovulated on cd13.
So the cm is definitely unusual for me.

Im not getting my hopes up tho no dought ill just end up with the usual BFNs.
But is interesting how I'm getting this weird cm.
Been trying for a long time now so I know how my cycles are abd what happens b4 and after ovulation.

Guess only time will tell.

I did opks on day 13 and 14 and they were very negative. .
Also cervix has been firmly closed and firm since ovulating.

The pain has gone off now so probably nothing.
Still have the giant spot on my forhead its like im growing a new head lol.

Not feeling very positive now all my cramps have gone and the only symptom I have is sensitive nipples think am out :(

Nope I've definitely already ovulated hon I got a blazing positive opk on cd12 and had ovulation pain on day 13 and I temp .

I never have snotty cm b4 ovulation.
I get watery cm and then ewcm and then it goes white and thin strait after ovulation.
I have only had snotty cm with all 3 chemicals but it started later at like 8dpo. And I had snotty cm with my son but can't remember when it started. Was way b4 my BFP tho.

I remember with my son having some overy pains at 2dpo not sure what it is tho.
But I know I definitely ovulated on cd13.
So the cm is definitely unusual for me.

Im not getting my hopes up tho no dought ill just end up with the usual BFNs.
But is interesting how I'm getting this weird cm.
Been trying for a long time now so I know how my cycles are abd what happens b4 and after ovulation.

Guess only time will tell.

I did opks on day 13 and 14 and they were very negative. .
Also cervix has been firmly closed and firm since ovulating.
I hope this is it for you!!

Can I join in now ladies? I am on CD12 and OPK's are still pale....am expecting to O on Sunday or around that time so I will be testing around the 28th October. The 29th is OH's birthday so it could be perfect timing if I got a BFP but not holding out much hope since this is cycle 15 TTC!

Pinkcupcakes - I totally see those lines! Often things happen on the cycles we don't try hun..can't wait to see your tests today :)

Sugger - rooting for you my friend..I hope all these signs you've been having and the different CM means something good on the horizon!

Hope everyone else is ok x

@Teafor2 has your AF finished now? Hopefully on the countdown to ov'ing!
@Suggerhoney which ones have you been using? If they're the easy@home ones I think they're quite reasonable in bulk, if not you should try them! Also, I guess if something is unusual there's got to be something going on!
@Danizzychar I wouldn't give up hope just yet lovely! It's usually when we think we're not pregnant it surprises us! With both of my girls I had no clue, no symptoms whatsoever!
Hi @Deethehippy :hi: that would be so amazing if you could give him that surprise! Keep us updated how things go!

Is everyone else okay?
I feel very calm about it all lately. Like I know nothing could be a symptom right now and my mind has accepted that. Whereas when I thought I ovulated in late September I thought everything was a symptom :haha: I guess time will tell. Give me a week and I'll be dying to test haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->