*October Testing Thread*

Nopey another negative today! Weird month for me, was so so sure I was pregnant but my body is just being a big tease!

@Teafor2 has your AF finished now? Hopefully on the countdown to ov'ing!
@Suggerhoney which ones have you been using? If they're the easy@home ones I think they're quite reasonable in bulk, if not you should try them! Also, I guess if something is unusual there's got to be something going on!
@Danizzychar I wouldn't give up hope just yet lovely! It's usually when we think we're not pregnant it surprises us! With both of my girls I had no clue, no symptoms whatsoever!
Hi @Deethehippy :hi: that would be so amazing if you could give him that surprise! Keep us updated how things go!

Is everyone else okay?
I feel very calm about it all lately. Like I know nothing could be a symptom right now and my mind has accepted that. Whereas when I thought I ovulated in late September I thought everything was a symptom :haha: I guess time will tell. Give me a week and I'll be dying to test haha!

Hi hon I've used a few opks since we started ttc.
I do love the Easy@home ones but for the past 3 cycles I've been using the wondfo opks and there really good to. I've also used the pregmate opks this with wondfo and got my blazing positive on both on cd 12.
Im on cd 16 today and ff has given me cross hairs but not solid at the mo its dotty but saying im 3dpo today.
Heres my opks
Screenshot_20201012-193404_Samsung Internet.jpg

Nopey another negative today! Weird month for me, was so so sure I was pregnant but my body is just being a big tease!

Urgghh so sorry hon so frustrating. What DPO are u at? Hopefully its still to early hon.

Urgghh so sorry hon so frustrating. What DPO are u at? Hopefully its still to early hon.

It really is! I was due AF on the 8th but had early bleeding that was lighter in flow than I’m used to from the 5th until the 8th and tried to convince myself if was implantation, but don’t think I can keep kidding myself now lol thanks for the love!!

I got the results of my second set of betas- hcg came back at 65 (just over a 48 hour doubling!) but progesterone went from 6.0 to 5.8. I tested today and my frer lighter than it was on Sunday. I feel so confused right now with a good hcg rise but lighter test and slightly lower progesterone? There was about 90 hours between my tests. The best group of experts I know while I wait for my doctor to call is you ladies so I figured I would see if you have an experience/advice?

It really is! I was due AF on the 8th but had early bleeding that was lighter in flow than I’m used to from the 5th until the 8th and tried to convince myself if was implantation, but don’t think I can keep kidding myself now lol thanks for the love!!
Awww sweety im so sorry. It really is so frustrating.
Sending hugs

View attachment 1089006 I’m praying this is my month. I’m 3/4dpo (2 apps gave me different results)

Good luck hon. Im 3dpo
Really hope u get ure BFP.

I got the results of my second set of betas- hcg came back at 65 (just over a 48 hour doubling!) but progesterone went from 6.0 to 5.8. I tested today and my frer lighter than it was on Sunday. I feel so confused right now with a good hcg rise but lighter test and slightly lower progesterone? There was about 90 hours between my tests. The best group of experts I know while I wait for my doctor to call is you ladies so I figured I would see if you have an experience/advice?

So sorry hon I've never had HCG bloods done when pregnant its not something they do here so I cant really help u there.
Have the given u any progesterone tablest or suppositories?
Sorry ure lines are not getting darker.
Really hope someone else can help u more sorry im so useless.
Really hope everything turns out ok with u and beanie sticks.
I know only to well how upsetting it is when lines go fainter but I really hope with you it's a happy outcome ❤

Sorry ladies I took the Thanksgiving weekend away from my laptop so I just caught up!

@PinkCupcakes I see that line!! When will you retest?!

@Deethehippy we are almost cycle buddies. I am CD10 today - O is usually CD13-15 so I am in the fertile window I suppose! Will also likely be testing at the end of the month!

Interestingly, when I conceived my daughter I ovulated on Oct18 and if I O on CD15 this cycle it'll be Oct18 again! How crazy is that? 3 years later, of course :) But I guess I know approximately me HEDD if we do conceive heheh.

We BD this AM, will start OPK later today but I don't expect them to start surging for another couple days, but always good to track it. Will probably BD again on CD12 (every other day), and then depending how OPK go probably every day until CD15 or 16. We'll see. Trying to be a bit more relaxed about it.

I'm looking for work today and about to run out to do some errands. I spilled coffee on my carpet and thought I had cleaned it but now I notice a huge stain/spot...UGH. And ran out of carpet cleaner so will try to pick some up today. Have to hit up the post office and pick up a few items as well. It's chilly here this morning, we had some light flurries yesterday so I guess fall/winter has arrived in good measure!

Sorry ladies I took the Thanksgiving weekend away from my laptop so I just caught up!

@PinkCupcakes I see that line!! When will you retest?!

@Deethehippy we are almost cycle buddies. I am CD10 today - O is usually CD13-15 so I am in the fertile window I suppose! Will also likely be testing at the end of the month!

Interestingly, when I conceived my daughter I ovulated on Oct18 and if I O on CD15 this cycle it'll be Oct18 again! How crazy is that? 3 years later, of course :) But I guess I know approximately me HEDD if we do conceive heheh.

We BD this AM, will start OPK later today but I don't expect them to start surging for another couple days, but always good to track it. Will probably BD again on CD12 (every other day), and then depending how OPK go probably every day until CD15 or 16. We'll see. Trying to be a bit more relaxed about it.

I'm looking for work today and about to run out to do some errands. I spilled coffee on my carpet and thought I had cleaned it but now I notice a huge stain/spot...UGH. And ran out of carpet cleaner so will try to pick some up today. Have to hit up the post office and pick up a few items as well. It's chilly here this morning, we had some light flurries yesterday so I guess fall/winter has arrived in good measure!

Hi hon

Really wising the very best this cycle. It wud be so cool if u did ovulate on the 18th and conceived that wud be awesome.
Good luck for the job hunting I hope u find something soon.

So ladies just went to the bathroom and im now getting even more snotty cm. Its slightly stretchy its so gross. But definitely strange.
3dpo and dont think I can test until 11 dpo becuase I have a 16 day luteal phase.
I wish i was one of them ladies that can test really early like 9dpo and get a bfp.
Its so hard waiting it out so long.
Hurry up 2ww](*,)

Sugger I had that snotty type CM a few days after O my last cycle, it was so weird!

Well I did an OPK and it’s not positive but darker than I would expect at CD10! I’ll see what the day brings and take another test later this afternoon.

image.jpg

heard back from my doctor and i'll be starting progesterone supplements today. going back tomorrow for another beta draw. she didn't seem as concerned with the lighter test today since we have the blood work showing that, so far, I am doubling appropriately. tomorrows test will be a really good indicator of what's going on. feeling really scared and nervous right now

heard back from my doctor and i'll be starting progesterone supplements today. going back tomorrow for another beta draw. she didn't seem as concerned with the lighter test today since we have the blood work showing that, so far, I am doubling appropriately. tomorrows test will be a really good indicator of what's going on. feeling really scared and nervous right now
Good luck to you..test lines can vary a lot but I think the blood results would be most accurate. i've got everything crossed for tomorrow for you.

Alligator - we have not even BD yet this cycle lol..I predict O on Sunday but FF says i'm fertile from Thursday onwards so will start our BD shift soon! Good luck catching your egg..weird how you are ovulating same time as for your daughter..maybe it's a lucky sign? :)

Good luck to you..test lines can vary a lot but I think the blood results would be most accurate. i've got everything crossed for tomorrow for you.

Alligator - we have not even BD yet this cycle lol..I predict O on Sunday but FF says i'm fertile from Thursday onwards so will start our BD shift soon! Good luck catching your egg..weird how you are ovulating same time as for your daughter..maybe it's a lucky sign? :)
I am kind of hoping it's a lucky sign! Time will tell I suppose. I usually try to BD after AF ends so hubby doesn't feel like we only do it around O time hahah!

Hope your all well.. Does anyone have any hobbies?? I've just opened a little Instagram page selling my crochet blankets.. Jumped right back into it to get my mind off the tww

Screenshot_20201013_201800_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"