*October Testing Thread*

Fx everyone!

@kksy9b YAY for a good doubling beta. Progesterone varies so much through out the day. 9am is when it usually peaks. Praying the suppositories help out and yout next level is spot on. Hugs

@Deethehippy good to see you!! Cd13 here and should be doing iui in thursday if I O when I am suspose to..lol We are cycle buddies!

@Alligator your opk is darker than mine so you will O soon I bet.

@PinkCupcakes I can see the lines hope they darken.

Really a rushed and stressful week, popping in as I can. Couldn't post to everyone but thinking of you all.<3

@Emsabub Af is over now and bd has begun. I’m actually trying not to look out for o too much because I just want to enjoy the process of the baby making without the stress. We are active enough I’m not worried about missing my fertile window :winkwink:

@Danizzychar I don’t crochet but I do knit. I’ve been working on a sweater recently, although it is a baby sweater so not sure if it’s helping to keep my mind off ttc! Also trying to do more drawing, which I have been neglecting recently, and keep up with my workouts

@Alligator it looks like it was getting there! Is it any darker today?
@kksy9b ah I'm glad they've started you on something! Here's to a successful pregnancy:baby:
@Danizzychar those are so lovely!
@FTale Really hope things are okay <3
@Bump288 that's really good! I think I might have to find a crochet kit
@Teafor2 ahh the fun has started! I completely agree with you on enjoying the process, at one point I was quite obsessed with making sure it was at the 'right time' but it never happens when you want it to, it's usually when you don't pay much attention to it I find!

Today is 4dpo. It's gone so quickly! Nothing much is different either, hopefully that's a good sign:laugh2:

ETA • I loved the easy@home opks so much I've ordered the pregnancy tests :shy: pack of 20 for 7.99 on Amazon wasn't bad!

Last edited:
Ftale - it’s nice we will be testing around the same time. I think I’ll be 1 dpo Monday or Tuesday latest.

My OPK is darker today but still a way off. OH is out all day today but plan to start the BD from tomorrow onwards!

5F19AF66-EE83-48C6-A247-D0E0E3D59BB6.jpeg

4dpo
Can't wait to start peeing on things.
Had a dream last night that my neighbour got a BFP and in the dream I was telling her to keep her fingers crossed for me because I thought I was pregnant. So weird.

My chart is looking good this cycle but still so long to wait to test.
Trying not to get my hopes up. But I just have a weird feeling about this cycle.
Already worked my due date out how bad is that lol.
I wud be due on 5th July but im always induced around 37 to 38 weeks so wud have baby in june.
No dought I will just get BFNs tho.
Or faint lines that dont progress.
:cry:
20201014_144543.jpg

Yay for solid cross hairs tho, :dance:

Sugger I had that snotty type CM a few days after O my last cycle, it was so weird!

Its so weird.
I've been trying almost 8 months now and never had this right after ovulation b4.
Only bad it with my chemicals but it started much later at 8dpo.
I've had this since 1dpo.
I always alway get creamy cm after ovulation.
Im really hoping its a good sign.
I googled it (yes Google haha](*,))
And apparently if u get it right after ovulation its a sign of conception.
Guess only time will tell.

Even if we have conceived I know I have a very long way to go and the chances of it sticking are probably slim.

I just pray if we have it is viable and supper sticky and will be a healthy take home baby.
I really dont want to have anymore losses.
:-(

Ftale - it’s nice we will be testing around the same time. I think I’ll be 1 dpo Monday or Tuesday latest.

My OPK is darker today but still a way off. OH is out all day today but plan to start the BD from tomorrow onwards!

View attachment 1089027

Deeee I really really really want this to be ure month.
[-o&lt;

Took another OPK yesterday and again this AM first thing and both negative and much lighter than that one yesterday, so it appears my surge may be off but perhaps getting started soon. CD11 today so I expect it to start to turn positive tomorrow or Friday and O will likely be this weekend! No BD this am but will BD tomorrow. OH I noticed a lot of EWCM this morning so definitely in the fertile window!

Good luck Ali x

Suggerhoney, I've been getting yellow, sticky cm since a couple of days after my positive opks. Sometimes it's more ewcm, wet. To be honest I'm getting all sorts lol.
I had yellow sticky stuff through my last pregnancy. I hope it's a good sign for us!! Xx

Took another OPK yesterday and again this AM first thing and both negative and much lighter than that one yesterday, so it appears my surge may be off but perhaps getting started soon. CD11 today so I expect it to start to turn positive tomorrow or Friday and O will likely be this weekend! No BD this am but will BD tomorrow. OH I noticed a lot of EWCM this morning so definitely in the fertile window!

Hope they turn positive soon hon

Good luck Ali x

Suggerhoney, I've been getting yellow, sticky cm since a couple of days after my positive opks. Sometimes it's more ewcm, wet. To be honest I'm getting all sorts lol.
I had yellow sticky stuff through my last pregnancy. I hope it's a good sign for us!! Xx

Its so Strange.
It feels a little sticky today.
I keep thinking my period has started early because tmi I keep feeling wet but its just that snotty stuff.
Feel like there's still so long to wait.
Hopfully it will go fast.
We all need to get BFPs

@Deethehippy it must be getting there! Good luck for the BD'ing ;)
@Suggerhoney can't wait to start peeing on things would be so strange to a normal person but to us it is normal :rofl: it's quite funny! You need to stay positive though! There's no reason why you can't keep a sticky little bean <3 Also, what are cross hairs?
@Alligator ahh the ewcm is such a good sign!! :happydance:Good luck!
@BabyBrain80 how are you doing? How many dpo are you now x

I got no symptoms at all girls. I literally feel normal. But can't complain! I'd rather this than obsess over every little twinge (which is most likely due to me eating too many Lidl brownies.. they're just too good)

@Deethehippy it must be getting there! Good luck for the BD'ing ;)
@Suggerhoney can't wait to start peeing on things would be so strange to a normal person but to us it is normal :rofl: it's quite funny! You need to stay positive though! There's no reason why you can't keep a sticky little bean <3 Also, what are cross hairs?
@Alligator ahh the ewcm is such a good sign!! :happydance:Good luck!
@BabyBrain80 how are you doing? How many dpo are you now x

I got no symptoms at all girls. I literally feel normal. But can't complain! I'd rather this than obsess over every little twinge (which is most likely due to me eating too many Lidl brownies.. they're just too good)

Thats true hon.
I hate being so negative but its just so hard.
Im terrified of having more losses.
I hope I don't I think 3 losses in a row in enough for anyone.
Hopfully the next one will be extra sticky.
Cross hairs are the red lines u get on fertility friend hon.
They confirm ovulation.

@Emsabub
its going just terrible. This whole week. I've been in a daze of 'wow, what next'. Of course what I needed most to go right has gone so wrong. My follicle and lining scans have been awful. Cd 12 I was told my follicles were 15mm and 12mm with a lining of 6.3. I went in for another scan at cd14 get told 15mm, 13mm and 16mm. I'm like??? Oh and 7.9mm for lining. UGH. So then the office doesn't call me back to tell me what to do. So I call them and the doc gets on the phone (mind you not sounding very nice at all) he said my biggest follicle was 17mm and its a waiting thing. Just waiting around for my lining to get thicker and waiting for the follicle to get to 20mm before triggering.

Long story short, that man told me I didn't know my body and clearly I didn't ovulate 'early' all the time like I think I do. He didn't say it nicely either. I could have done and said so many awful things to him. But I didn't . I was just crushed that he has turned out to be one of 'those' doctors. Off ovulation meds I O on cd12. On ovulation meds I O cd16. I'm usually not monitored so I have no idea how big my follicle is when I experience O pain. I was thinking some thing was going wrong though because of no ewcm or dark opk by now at cd14.

Eitherway, he was nasty to me on the phone. Even hung up and didn't say 'bye' as I had and I got no appt reminder sent to me like usual. Nope. He said monitor tomorrow and IUI on Friday before he hung up. He either had a bad day or this is the type of treatment I can look forward to if I stay at this practice.

My hubby wants to just see it through to the end since we have come this far. But he's not the one who has to sit with his legs open for some one you do not feel gives a hoot about you. :growlmad:

Overall, I'm just sad. Gonna cry myself to sleep. Feel so defeated. :nope::sad2:

@FTale I'm so sorry you had that experience :hugs: he truly sounds like an ass! I really hope it was a bad day because there's no other excuse for that! I know men can't understand how we feel physically in regard to TTC but thats no reason to be so short with someone! You have every right to make a complaint about his conduct.

@Bump288 ah good luck!

@Emsabub
its going just terrible. This whole week. I've been in a daze of 'wow, what next'. Of course what I needed most to go right has gone so wrong. My follicle and lining scans have been awful. Cd 12 I was told my follicles were 15mm and 12mm with a lining of 6.3. I went in for another scan at cd14 get told 15mm, 13mm and 16mm. I'm like??? Oh and 7.9mm for lining. UGH. So then the office doesn't call me back to tell me what to do. So I call them and the doc gets on the phone (mind you not sounding very nice at all) he said my biggest follicle was 17mm and its a waiting thing. Just waiting around for my lining to get thicker and waiting for the follicle to get to 20mm before triggering.

Long story short, that man told me I didn't know my body and clearly I didn't ovulate 'early' all the time like I think I do. He didn't say it nicely either. I could have done and said so many awful things to him. But I didn't . I was just crushed that he has turned out to be one of 'those' doctors. Off ovulation meds I O on cd12. On ovulation meds I O cd16. I'm usually not monitored so I have no idea how big my follicle is when I experience O pain. I was thinking some thing was going wrong though because of no ewcm or dark opk by now at cd14.

Eitherway, he was nasty to me on the phone. Even hung up and didn't say 'bye' as I had and I got no appt reminder sent to me like usual. Nope. He said monitor tomorrow and IUI on Friday before he hung up. He either had a bad day or this is the type of treatment I can look forward to if I stay at this practice.

My hubby wants to just see it through to the end since we have come this far. But he's not the one who has to sit with his legs open for some one you do not feel gives a hoot about you. :growlmad:

Overall, I'm just sad. Gonna cry myself to sleep. Feel so defeated. :nope::sad2:

Oh my goodness this is awful im sorry he was so rude and blunt with you.
Is there anyway u cud see a different doctor hon? Im not sure how it works in the states but here in the UK we go to a drs surgery and yeah we have our own doctor but u can see any doctor u want unless there really busy which 9 times out of 10 they are then the receptionist will just book u with what ever doctor is available.
Luckily most the doctors at mu surgery are all lovely.
Its not right that he is being like this with you esp when u worried etc.
I just want to come and give u a big hug.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->