*October Testing Thread*

8 dpo today , bfn but having cramps so hopefully that’s a good sign

Very early still hon.
I have a 16 day luteal phase so don't think I can test untill 11dpo.
Mite test at 10dpo but it will prob be negative.
Don't think I will get any sniff of a line b4 10dpo.
Mind u I guess it depends on implantation etc.
I dont know.
I tested at 10dpo with my son and had a very good positive on frer.
But we only tried for 1 cycle for him and I had just had the implant removed so I didnt know about my cycles.

Now I know my cycles are normoly 28 to 30 days with normally a 15 to 16 day lp but last cycle I had a 18 day lp.
Hoping that was a one off tho.

Good luck hon. Cramps are good [-o<

@FTale I'm so sorry you had that experience :hugs: he truly sounds like an ass! I really hope it was a bad day because there's no other excuse for that! I know men can't understand how we feel physically in regard to TTC but thats no reason to be so short with someone! You have every right to make a complaint about his conduct.

@Bump288 ah good luck!

Hahaha u hit the nail right on the head he does sound like a complete ass.
Hopfully he was just having a bad day. But still shudnt be taken it out on poor @FTale

FTale - Huge hugs to you :hugs::hugs: People like that shouldn't have the right to call themselves doctors since part of being a medical expert is being able to make your patients feel relaxed and at ease. Wish I had been there..I would have given him a piece of my mind! Like Sugger said..is there anyway you can request a different person at this stage? I hope today is a better day for you - chin up xx

8dpo today all my cramping has stopped expect of a nighttime were I feel uncomfortable not cramps but can feel my uterus if you get me.. I have just done a opk on the way to work (rushed post) and its positive

Screenshot_20201015_094747_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

8dpo today all my cramping has stopped expect of a nighttime were I feel uncomfortable not cramps but can feel my uterus if you get me.. I have just done a opk on the way to work (rushed post) and its positive

View attachment 1089048

Oh wow hon. I wud be so doing a pregnancy test.
With my 9 year old son I had a postive opk about 2 days b4 AF was due.
So I googled to see why this wud happen and it said that opks can be positive when pregnant. So I got a pregnancy test and got 2 solid lines.
The cramping and everything sounds so hopful.
Fixed for you.

5dpo for me will prob test at 10dpo but im not sure if it will be to early to test with me having a long luteal phase.
My luteal phase is normoly 16 days but can be 15 days and last cycle was 18 days but mostly its 16 days im not sure why it was so long last cycle.

Anyone have any advice on when the best time to test is if u have a long LP?
Have loads of tests so cud srart at 8dpo but I know there be BFN.
Hate having such a long luteal phase. The wait is so long.

Nothing going on with me at all.
No cramps
No backache
No neasea
No sore boobs
No nothing
Cm is creamy today but still stretchy and snotty. But more creamy in colour.
Feeling like I'm going to be out again :roll:

5dpo for me will prob test at 10dpo but im not sure if it will be to early to test with me having a long luteal phase.
My luteal phase is normoly 16 days but can be 15 days and last cycle was 18 days but mostly its 16 days im not sure why it was so long last cycle.

Anyone have any advice on when the best time to test is if u have a long LP?
Have loads of tests so cud srart at 8dpo but I know there be BFN.
Hate having such a long luteal phase. The wait is so long.

Nothing going on with me at all.
No cramps
No backache
No neasea
No sore boobs
No nothing
Cm is creamy today but still stretchy and snotty. But more creamy in colour.
Feeling like I'm going to be out again :roll:
Still early hun..you wouldn't have implanted yet so technically wouldn't have symptoms yet although I know some ladies say they feel early symptoms on BFP cycles but it's not the majority. FX.

@Deethehippy I agree with what you & sugger said!
@Suggerhoney I was thinking the same then got down to Dee's last comment and thought yeah probably is too early, but I've heard of opks picking up HCG! As for the lack of symptoms It could be a good sign if anything <3 I've got none either!
@Danizzychar have you got a few of the opks? If they get darker they might be on to something

Very early still hon.
I have a 16 day luteal phase so don't think I can test untill 11dpo.
Mite test at 10dpo but it will prob be negative.
Don't think I will get any sniff of a line b4 10dpo.
Mind u I guess it depends on implantation etc.
I dont know.
I tested at 10dpo with my son and had a very good positive on frer.
But we only tried for 1 cycle for him and I had just had the implant removed so I didnt know about my cycles.

Now I know my cycles are normoly 28 to 30 days with normally a 15 to 16 day lp but last cycle I had a 18 day lp.
Hoping that was a one off tho.

Good luck hon. Cramps are good [-o&lt;

I used to have a 16 day lp when ttc ds1. I got my bfp at 10dpo. I dont think the lp length effects when you implant and can get a positive.

I had my gynae appointment yesterday. The doctor was lovely and very thorough. They've taken bloods to check my hormones and they did an ultrasound. The ultrasound showed my ovaries are fine but my lining is 14mm. It could be because I haven't bled for 9 weeks but could also be hyperplasia so they did a biopsy. I have to go back in a month for the results. I really hope its just hormones and not hyperplasia :( either way it sounds like it's going to be a while before my body is sorted so I'm not sure I'll be ttc for a while. I definitely won't be until I get my results anyway.

Good luck to you all :dust:

I had my gynae appointment yesterday. The doctor was lovely and very thorough. They've taken bloods to check my hormones and they did an ultrasound. The ultrasound showed my ovaries are fine but my lining is 14mm. It could be because I haven't bled for 9 weeks but could also be hyperplasia so they did a biopsy. I have to go back in a month for the results. I really hope its just hormones and not hyperplasia :( either way it sounds like it's going to be a while before my body is sorted so I'm not sure I'll be ttc for a while. I definitely won't be until I get my results anyway.

Good luck to you all :dust:

I hope its just hormones and they can sort them out for you.

Still early hun..you wouldn't have implanted yet so technically wouldn't have symptoms yet although I know some ladies say they feel early symptoms on BFP cycles but it's not the majority. FX.

Thats true hon.
Even with the chemicals I didnt get sore boobs until 8dpo and think it was the same with my son.

I do remember with my son tho I had some symptoms around 6 or 7dpo.
I remember having a heightened sence of smell and was really thirsty.
It feels like all we all do in the ttc journey is wait and wait and wait.
Can't believe how many womon have came and gone since we been in these testjng threads and how far pregnant they are now.
And were all still here like :shipw:

@Deethehippy I agree with what you & sugger said!
@Suggerhoney I was thinking the same then got down to Dee's last comment and thought yeah probably is too early, but I've heard of opks picking up HCG! As for the lack of symptoms It could be a good sign if anything <3 I've got none either!
@Danizzychar have you got a few of the opks? If they get darker they might be on to something

Keepimg everything crossed for you hon.

I used to have a 16 day lp when ttc ds1. I got my bfp at 10dpo. I dont think the lp length effects when you implant and can get a positive.

Thank u so much for this comment hon that really helps alot. I think I mite start at 9dpo and just test everyday.

Really rooting for us all ladies.
Hope we all get our :bfp:
:dust:

Ugh girls those pregnancy tests I ordered were meant to be delivered Monday but they're coming today :dohh:
Brilliant if I wanted them next day but I chose long delivery for a reason!

5/6 dpo for me. Feeling nothing. I don’t even know if my increased urination is from my water infection or something else. I’m also super tired. Yesterday I had a panic attack while driving, couldn’t control myself which is unlike me. Very emotional. Hope it’s a good sign. 2 of my friends have just announced their pregnancies too

Ugh girls those pregnancy tests I ordered were meant to be delivered Monday but they're coming today :dohh:
Brilliant if I wanted them next day but I chose long delivery for a reason!

How typical!

5/6 dpo for me. Feeling nothing. I don’t even know if my increased urination is from my water infection or something else. I’m also super tired. Yesterday I had a panic attack while driving, couldn’t control myself which is unlike me. Very emotional. Hope it’s a good sign. 2 of my friends have just announced their pregnancies too
Sorry about the panic attack..anxiety is the worst and the symptoms are very debilitating..lets hope it's down to hormones in a good way but doesn't happen again any time soon!

Oh hon I am sorry u had a panic attack they are so scary I used to suffer with them alot a few years back.
I hope ure ok now.

Im 5dpo and have absolutely no symptoms at all.
I know its still early tho and there is still plenty of time.
Implantation happens between 7 and 10dpo so still time.
Im so nervous about testing :-(

fingers crossed for you! I’m 4/5 DPO and incredible tearful and sensitive today

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->