*October Testing Thread*

@wantingagirl so sorry honey- how old is Eloise? If she’s under 2 months you might be picking up residual hcg. I know it lasts at least 6 weeks Post birth and sometimes a bit More.

@Suggerhoney omfg BFP!!!!! Congratulations!

@Alligator I think you should be ok like you say, apparently we're most fertile in the days before when they're hanging around anyway.
@JJB2 I don't blame you, I did the same just to see two lines haha!
@Hevalouaddict that would be beautiful for your anniversary! Hopefully your patience is rewarded with a bfp \\:D/
@Deethehippy yay! The two weeks begin!
@PinkCupcakes apparently opks pick up HCG, I tried it earlier and mine was darker than the day before when I was getting negatives on hpts.

I shouldn't have done it but I'm just awful :haha: my easy@home is darker than yesterday afternoon, the frer is the same as this morning which makes sense.

View attachment 1089337
Congrats!!! However I did a FRER yesterday and it was BFN :(

Wow! Those are great lines! I will be testing on the 30th if I can wait that long. 26th at the earliest though.

Ladies just been reading through all ure lovely comments and I feel so emotional ure all so lovely. .
@Alligator u made my day saying the lines are darker than any other time.
I thought they did look darker than any of the chemicals but still feeling anxous.

All those tests were done with FMU.
I did test again with 2 cheapies and lines were much fainter but my wee was almost clear unlike this morning dark urine so im hoping it was just were my pee was diluted from drinking.
Gonna wait now and test again tommorow.
Really really hope they are darker.

My IBS has been terrible today so im not sure if the cramps I was getting were just down to that or implantation or both.

I really hope this is it ladies im so nervous.

Yay positive tests!!!

@Suggerhoney Congrats! I agree with alligator... those lines are definitely darker than before.

@Emsabub Congratulations!! Those lines are easy to see without me even zooming in

@wantingagirl I just realised that my emojis didn’t show up at the end of my message to you. They were celebrating... without them I thought the message read a bit hollow and jealous... sorry about that! I hope your lines get darker and that everything is okay. How is being a new mum? Are you adjusting okay?

Dee how exciting we're both 1dpo!! We have to try not to test massively early LOL. We can do it!!

My CM is again creamy and milky this AM too and my resting heart rate is up slightly so those signs tell me I've O'd for sure. OPK is still dark (but just shy of positive) so I think I just have a long surge but O early in the surge? Who knows!

Yay positive tests!!!

@Suggerhoney Congrats! I agree with alligator... those lines are definitely darker than before.

@Emsabub Congratulations!! Those lines are easy to see without me even zooming in

@wantingagirl I just realised that my emojis didn’t show up at the end of my message to you. They were celebrating... without them I thought the message read a bit hollow and jealous... sorry about that! I hope your lines get darker and that everything is okay. How is being a new mum? Are you adjusting okay?

Thanks so much hon.
Im so nervous.

Good luck ladies that have just ovulated and those still waiting to test in rooting for u all.
If this pregnancy is viable is it OK to still come into the testing threads to cheer u all on.
Really hope there's gonna be lots more BFPs.

Same as Sugger said, thank you girls :) also about still popping in!

I really wanna stick around to hon. All these ladies are just the best.
Did u post a pic of ure test hon I really need to go back and catch up on the whole thread.
Hope both our tests are darker tommorow.

@Alligator I think you should be ok like you say, apparently we're most fertile in the days before when they're hanging around anyway.
@JJB2 I don't blame you, I did the same just to see two lines haha!
@Hevalouaddict that would be beautiful for your anniversary! Hopefully your patience is rewarded with a bfp \\:D/
@Deethehippy yay! The two weeks begin!
@PinkCupcakes apparently opks pick up HCG, I tried it earlier and mine was darker than the day before when I was getting negatives on hpts.

I shouldn't have done it but I'm just awful :haha: my easy@home is darker than yesterday afternoon, the frer is the same as this morning which makes sense.

View attachment 1089337

Oh yeses I see those lines as clear as day hon.
So excited for you.

@wantingagirl so sorry honey- how old is Eloise? If she’s under 2 months you might be picking up residual hcg. I know it lasts at least 6 weeks Post birth and sometimes a bit More.

@Suggerhoney omfg BFP!!!!! Congratulations!

Hahaha awww thanks hon. I still can't believe it.
I just need them to get darker and darker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->