*October Testing Thread*

I'm sorry AF arrived.

Congratulations on getting married!! :wedding:

@wantingagirl good luck for this morning <3
@BabyBrain80 hope you're okay, even if af has started it won't take long for the next cycle to come around (the way this year is going!)
@Suggerhoney that's all we can do is stay positive. I'm really hoping this is the one, FX!
@Bump288 some people don't get bfps til super late so I dont think it's unheard of. Anything out of the ordinary must be good!
@FTale oh I see I get what you mean! Ive never temped before so that part is a little alien to me, but I've gathered you need to do it for a few cycles to get a baseline? Probably wouldn't work for me. And thank you about the booth, I think a lot of peoples little businesses are suffering. I'm not sure where you are, but in the UK it's not a great picture.
@Alligator I couldn't see your photo but I had a couple of dark opks about a day apart and the cm didn't match up. My Premom app said to take the last one as the real one, but not sure if that would match up with the cm for you. Keep testing just to see if it gets lighter though so you know it's been and gone.
@KatVM aw sorry lovely :hugs: and congratulations on getting married! How was it?

Everyone Ive missed, have a lovely day :)

Now girls I don't want to get too excited. But I THINK I got a faint line. Frers coming today, we'll soon find out!

Last edited:
KatVM - congrats on your marriage, hope you get your BFP soon!

Sugger - You should test hun, sometimes it's when we least expect.

Hope everyone is ok??

I did not have a temp increase today and so no confirmation of ovulation for me. Feeling very down like I maybe don't ovulate or something?? I did take the temp after being awake 30 minutes but that surely wouldn't make it lower? We did not BD last night because I had bad IBS spasms and pains in my tummy, so I am feeling very out this cycle :-(
I guess I could have ovulated early this morning (in the night) and the temp has not gone up yet? but I think that is clutching at straws really?
I do have sore boobs and feel like I could be post O so just have to hope and pray that it happened.
Blah...

I will catch up with everyone soon. Fmu is slightly darker after being lighter yesterday but not dark like it should be. It’s so weird as on Friday I got a clear line on a co op test which is 20miu and it was at 6.30 at night after fluids. Top one is fmu and second one is co op one

C360600B-77B9-4ED1-9C63-8E0E71635703.jpeg D370C3BD-0156-49EE-941B-62ED03ED3B50.jpeg

Hi ladies, Mrskatie,Ftale, Bev, Emsabub, Thank you so much for the support, to read these messages this morning really helped.

Mrskatie, Thank you so much for understanding. I'm so very sorry for your loss too :hugs:

KatVM, sorry for af but huge congrats on your wedding, I hope you had a lovely day and wishing you all the best :wedding:

Emsabub, crossing everything that your lines get darker!! X

Hope everyone else is coping ok x

Afm, still bfn on ic and only a few pink spots on wiping but my tummy is very crampy. So just waiting. This whole ttc thingy is all about the waiting isn't it??!!! :-=

Thankyou girls!

@Deethehippy maybe it could have been this morning but maybe you could've missed it if it was super light?
@wantingagirl I see the second line on the first one
@BabyBrain80 it's so frustrating isn't it! Would your af usually have started by now with the spotting?

Well girls I did another cheapy easy@home and it also came out light positive. My frers came and I think I see it in person but it looks more towards the left rather than center, so it's most likely negative. I also kept my wee from this morning to test with, which was probably not the right thing to do :shy:

20201020_100706.jpg 20201020_100558.jpg

Sorry for the double post but I decided to try SMU and oh my god :shock:

20201020_102420.jpg

It seems like so many ladies are getting these faint drawn out positives this month!

@KatVM Congratulations on your marriage!

@wantingagirl I remember you back from last year when we were both trying at the same time. I can’t believe you have already had your little one and may already be pregnant again! Congratulations twice :dance::happydance:

I think I may be having a late ovulation day this month. Usually I ovulate on cd 15, but right now it is cd 15 and I have dry cm and no sign of ovulation. It’s not unheard for me to o a bit late, especially when there is a lot going on in life so I’m not too concerned.

Update....the witch has arrived! Well, at least all the fretting, squinting & holding pee for hours is at an end for this month. Kind of a relief.
So CD1...

Wanting, I really hope your lines get darker. I do see the top one, is it a frer? Bloody things. Fingers crossed sweetheart x

Emsabub- exciting xxx

Last edited:
Emsabub - I can see those lines! FX they get darker the more you test! :)

Babybrain - sorry for AF, so disheartening but wishing you so much luck next cycle.

Teafor2 - hope you ovulate soon!

Thanks Dee x

Hopefully you've done enough to catch that egg in days leading up to O. That's supposed to be best isn't it? Try not to feel down, wishing you luck x

@Teafor2 it might just happen when you least expect it I suppose!
@BabyBrain80 thank you! <3
@Deethehippy I'm glad you can! I've gone and bought some Clearblues and the blue dye has come up :happydance: faint but there! It came with a digital but holding off on that one

I’m just heading out to get a few more tests smu but it’s nowhere near as strong as I think it should be so think it’s going to end in another loss 77D432AD-5566-49B2-BDD6-9D00567BF1FA.jpeg

Oh my goodness I am in total shock.
So I woke up to a temp dip today but noticed my breast tenderness was back.
So I thought I wud test just to see as I'm 10dpo fully expecting a BFN because AF isn't even due untill Monday.
I took the tests Pregmate and Sweetyfox and layed them on the side while I sat on the loo reading my book. I glanced over and cud see a faint line on sweetyfox. Picked it up and yes there's is a clear faint pink line.
Pick up the pregmate one and a pink line.
Since doing these tests have done another Sweetyfox and Easy@home and Frer and all have faint pink lines.
I think these lines are darker than with my chemicals.
Hope u can all see these. Frer is so hard to catch on camera becuase of the shiny screen but I did me best.
20201020_104532.jpg 20201020_104620.jpg
These were the first 2.
Then I wanted to do another sweety fox just to make sure and easy@home
20201020_110217.jpg
And Frer
20201020_110952.jpg
Can u see these ladies.
Im in total shock.
Currently having mild period cramps and a little lower backache.
Right breast tenderness
And new today (neasea).
Just can't believe it.

20201020_093950.jpg Heres my chart today dont know why my temp has dipped but hoping the cramps in getting is beanie getting snug.
I really hope this is finally my sticky Rainbow baby.
Im excited and feel more positive this time but im also nervous.
I really they get darker an darker[-o&lt;

Sorry ive not caught up on the rest of the thread yet I will. Im just Gobsmacked
:saywhat:

I'd think so, I'm about 9dpo and your frer looks a bit darker than mine

I'd think so, I'm about 9dpo and your frer looks a bit darker than mine

Oh gosh u have lines to. Yes brilliant oh im keeping it all crossed for both of us.
I didnt test yesterday so not sure if I wud of had a line or not.
Getting mild like period cramps and a little lower back ache.
Feel anxous

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"