*October Testing Thread*

@KatVM Hugs so sorry hun

@Alligator not sure what is up. Only advice is to keep bding. Hugs

Afm: I just feel all sorts if odd. Nothing points to the egg and sperm meeting up really. Just feeling like a normal cycle jacked up on hormones.

Caffeine. I need it so bad this morning. Want my coffee. I might have a swig since I already know my lining is well over 8 at least by now. Man I could sleep till Thanksgiving easy.

How is everyone else doing?

I’m just heading out to get a few more tests smu but it’s nowhere near as strong as I think it should be so think it’s going to end in another loss View attachment 1089288

I see that line hon. Im keeping everything crossed this is a Sticky beanie.
I got lines today and im so nervous there not gonna progress but hopefully both of us have supper sticky healthy beanies.

Brilliant Suggerhoney! I see those beautiful lines :dance:

Thank you so much hon.
We had 3 chemicals in April June and July so im very nervous but hopful this one is sticky and healthy.
But I do feel more positive this time and my lines are a bit darker than with my chemicals.
Fingers crossed they keep on progressing[-o<

@Suggerhoney it's so difficult resisting the urge to buy more frers! My pink line got darker after that you don't even need a torch to see it :D

I told my other half I'm not pregnant and my period came early, but I said let's go on a date night this weekend since I'm off work & hopefully I'll have a positive Digi by then!

@FTale definitely have some coffee if you fancy it, you've made me want a white chocolate mocha!

@JJB2 everything okay your end? :)

Ahh sugger!!! I am so happy for you! Those lines seem much stronger to me than any other cycle I’ve followed you the last number of months. Feeling so good about it!!

wantingagirl good luck! I hope the lines get darker. Early testing can really wear on your nerves!

2yo woke up early this am so we didn’t get a chance to bd... ugh! Oh well. I really think O happened last night as I was going to bed (10-11p) as I had some cramping. I suppose a morning bd could have helped but as dtd yesterday morning and the previous 2 days (or 3?) as well, and had ewcm so there should be lots of swimmers there I think?? I don’t feel like our timing was amazing but I think it was pretty good.
I’m going to count today as 1dpo but it’s really a guess lol. I’ll do an OPK again later today to see what it says! I’ll also see what my Cm does if it’s still white and creamy I’ll know O has passed as that’s usually a clear sign for me

Im thrilled for you Sugger!!! I can clearly see all your lines and 10DPO is a great day to get a BFP if you ask me!! Yay my friend!! :headspin::happydance::dance:

@Suggerhoney it's so difficult resisting the urge to buy more frers! My pink line got darker after that you don't even need a torch to see it :D

I told my other half I'm not pregnant and my period came early, but I said let's go on a date night this weekend since I'm off work & hopefully I'll have a positive Digi by then!

@FTale definitely have some coffee if you fancy it, you've made me want a white chocolate mocha!

@JJB2 everything okay your end? :)
Im just waiting :-= Im 3dpo and the urge to poas is real lol I did an opk just bc lol

My CM is changed this afternoon, more white and thick and not so profuse and watery like the EWCM was and my boobs hurt like they usually do after I O so I am hoping it did happen and I am calling today 1dpo. We are the same Alligator!

Good luck for testing Heva! would be perfect to get an anniversary BFP.

@Alligator I think you should be ok like you say, apparently we're most fertile in the days before when they're hanging around anyway.
@JJB2 I don't blame you, I did the same just to see two lines haha!
@Hevalouaddict that would be beautiful for your anniversary! Hopefully your patience is rewarded with a bfp \\:D/
@Deethehippy yay! The two weeks begin!
@PinkCupcakes apparently opks pick up HCG, I tried it earlier and mine was darker than the day before when I was getting negatives on hpts.

I shouldn't have done it but I'm just awful :haha: my easy@home is darker than yesterday afternoon, the frer is the same as this morning which makes sense.

20201020_165949.jpg

@Alligator I think you should be ok like you say, apparently we're most fertile in the days before when they're hanging around anyway.
@JJB2 I don't blame you, I did the same just to see two lines haha!
@Hevalouaddict that would be beautiful for your anniversary! Hopefully your patience is rewarded with a bfp \\:D/
@Deethehippy yay! The two weeks begin!
@PinkCupcakes apparently opks pick up HCG, I tried it earlier and mine was darker than the day before when I was getting negatives on hpts.

I shouldn't have done it but I'm just awful :haha: my easy@home is darker than yesterday afternoon, the frer is the same as this morning which makes sense.

View attachment 1089337
Lovely lines - congrats :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"