*October Testing Thread*

Bfn for me too at 10dpo! Only used a cheapie.. might use FRER tomorrow which will tell the tale, I had evening faint positive on FRER with my daughter. I’ll post the test for giggles as of course I thought I saw a shadow but I think it’s wishful thinking!
Weird about my Heart rate, I’ll report back what it does later today.
I am feeling a bit crampy this morning but that could be down to anything, always hard to tell if it’s digestive or uterine cramps hahah.

FC388DD7-565B-4AE8-BF0A-3DD702126109.jpeg 301A8BF0-A651-4F0F-A5BE-4D8D55884B35.jpeg 51CDBA00-EF72-4E13-AAFD-D49CF7F50296.jpeg

Bfn for me too at 10dpo! Only used a cheapie.. might use FRER tomorrow which will tell the tale, I had evening faint positive on FRER with my daughter. I’ll post the test for giggles as of course I thought I saw a shadow but I think it’s wishful thinking!
Weird about my Heart rate, I’ll report back what it does later today.
I am feeling a bit crampy this morning but that could be down to anything, always hard to tell if it’s digestive or uterine cramps hahah.

View attachment 1089773 View attachment 1089774 View attachment 1089775
I swear I see faint shadows on those, particularly the 3rd picture or are they all the same strip?! FX for further tests.

I swear I see faint shadows on those, particularly the 3rd picture or are they all the same strip?! FX for further tests.
They are all the same test just slightly different angles of the photos!! Thank you for looking! Time will tell! Eeek!

Im 12dpo today. Ive been testing since 6dpo lol. I feel like I can see a line a faint faint line on my frer but I always do lol here the tests

D2CDA37D-E6FF-4C9D-91E2-1CEB8295345C.jpeg 3CB6A27A-2D0F-4A17-BBE6-A6C72CAA1C92.jpeg 826217D9-5B81-49CF-8881-C524FA4B2312.jpeg DF561E31-94A9-446E-857E-02D0162CB9EB.jpeg

BFN test with smu! Just used a cheapie so not surprising. Will see what tomorrow brings!

:hugs2: Hugs..sorry about bfns. Nothing but trigger shot for me yesterday and I started spotting at 12dpo by Tomorrow should be a full flow.
On to a new cycle. Hope to see whoever is trying or cheering on in the Gobble Pit :flower:......oh an getting colder :cold: yayyyy

BFN for me at 10 DPO...counting myself out now..gutted!

Ugh Dee Bfn this morning (used a FRER no less) at 11dpo so feeling out as well. I have felt crampy off and on the last 2 days so not sure what that’s about, or why my heart rate shot up? General anxiety maybe? I suppose a positive at 12dpo is possible but I could expect a line on FRER at least!!

some good news though - I got a call and have a job interview on Monday!!! I hope this is the start of good things and good news and our BFP will follow!

Ugh Dee Bfn this morning (used a FRER no less) at 11dpo so feeling out as well. I have felt crampy off and on the last 2 days so not sure what that’s about, or why my heart rate shot up? General anxiety maybe? I suppose a positive at 12dpo is possible but I could expect a line on FRER at least!!

some good news though - I got a call and have a job interview on Monday!!! I hope this is the start of good things and good news and our BFP will follow!

Oh congratulations on the job interview! I wish you all the best of luck with it.

I am the opposite of you (for a change!) usually I have cramps by now and I have none at all but agreed that I ought to be getting lines at 10DPO on a FRER. Boobs are so sore today and I think I have the start of a cold coming..hoping I don't because my work may make me get Covid tested and I have training booked on Monday!

Good luck for your interview!!

:hugs2: Hugs..sorry about bfns. Nothing but trigger shot for me yesterday and I started spotting at 12dpo by Tomorrow should be a full flow.
On to a new cycle. Hope to see whoever is trying or cheering on in the Gobble Pit :flower:......oh an getting colder :cold: yayyyy
I just saw this FTale...I'm so sorry :hugs::hugs:Huge hugs hun...we will get our day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->