odd silly question

kosh

proud new mum!
Reaction score
so i live in the UK, but at the moment i´m accross the atlantic (-6 hours time zone). it´s 4:30 here, AF was due yesterday, so i´m over a day late. can I think that I am actually 2 days late, as it is already 10:30pm in the UK?! (and that´s what my body ´feels´)

hahahah can you tell i´m going mad?? :blush:

ha! i think you are only one day late - your body isn't going to recognize time zones! hope she doesn't come and you get an BFP!

ha! i think you are only one day late - your body isn't going to recognize time zones! hope she doesn't come and you get an BFP!

:haha: i know, but my logic was: i did live those extra 6 hours: on the plane!

so i live in the UK, but at the moment i´m accross the atlantic (-6 hours time zone). it´s 4:30 here, AF was due yesterday, so i´m over a day late. can I think that I am actually 2 days late, as it is already 10:30pm in the UK?! (and that´s what my body ´feels´)

hahahah can you tell i´m going mad?? :blush:

yes definitely...if you hadnt flown anywhere it would be 10:30pm in the UK and so thats where your cycle is. If AF was due yesterday then you are a day late, but I like your thinking.....all day yesterday and all day today is 2 days :thumbup:

yes body doesnt recognize timezones, so you have to go with the timezone you were in when you started in, which is 6 hours ahead of you now

where are you? Im from the UK but in Canada now

yes definitely...if you hadnt flown anywhere it would be 10:30pm in the UK and so thats where your cycle is. If AF was due yesterday then you are a day late, but I like your thinking.....all day yesterday and all day today is 2 days :thumbup:

:happydance:
yessss, that´s what i wanted to hear!

Kosh you're body is still on UK and from what I understand it takes 2-3 days for it to adjust to a new time zone (hence jet lag)

Hope if the :witch: is going to get you she stays away till your back in the UK although I really hope she's leaving you alone for 9 months :hugs:

Kosh have you tested today? AF is def on your UK time!

Yep, I would agree - your cycle is UK time. You've still lived the same number of hours since your last period, you're just 'calling it a different time' - make sense?

xx

kosh, I think you are away but just wanted to say Im thinking of you and hoping that AF stayed away!!! look forward to hearing from you :hugs:

Kosh have you tested today? AF is def on your UK time!

just got back from a weekend away with no access to computers!
it´s been the longest weekend ever!!

yes, i did test on friday :happydance:
still in shock!!

kosh, I think you are away but just wanted to say Im thinking of you and hoping that AF stayed away!!! look forward to hearing from you :hugs:

i´m back!! thanks so much sarah :hugs:
yep, AF did stay away...still can´t believe it ....

WAIT! Are you saying what I think you're saying? BFP????????

Oh congratulations :happydance:

Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy x

I so hope you have a :happydance: because of a BFP - FXed

yep!

to be honest unfortunately i haven´t really been able to enjoy the news so far as i´m extremely anxious :dohh:
i´ve got almost no symptoms whatsoever! i´m panicking because it reminds me of my previous MMC. i know that it´s early days but still...
haha it´s symptom spotting all over again!

Oh congratulations :happydance:

Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy x

thanks macwoolly!
i read you tested as well, but that you´re ok about it. wish you all the best for the next cycle, you´ve been great support :hugs:

Oh Kosh! I'm so happy for you!!! I hope you had a lovely holiday!

:hugs::crib::happydance::blue::pink::dance::headspin::yipee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->