Off birth control after 12 years, large amount of cm..

Angel_blues

Reaction score
This is really weird, I know it's been a long time but I've NEVER had this much cm. I have to wear liners and change 2-3 times per day... Anyone have any advice? Or causes?

Did you recently just come off bc? Maybe your body is trying to regulate itself? Sometimes I have more cm than other days but not too much to be concerned about. It's usually right before my period.

I just had my period a few days ago... Came off the pipill Dec 1

The cervix is an organ at the back of the vagina that makes mucus and is the gateway to the uterus. Hormonal contraceptives work by stimulating production of thick cervical mucus, which prevents sperm survival and ability to travel to a ripe egg in the fallopian tube in the event that ovulation does occur; Progesterone makes cervical mucus thicker. So women going off of birth control, may notice that these secretions are thinner than they were previously.

It could be a sign of ovulation, since being on pill disables ovulation, it makes sense that the cervical fluid comes back when your system is preparing for an ovulation again.

Too early to be ovulating. It's an increase (3-4 times normal) not just a consistency change...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->