Off the pill hehe!!

rachy07nz

3 boys under 4!
Reaction score
I'm so excited to be posting on here about this!

The short story is: DS1 is 2 1/2; DS2 is 6 1/2 months. DH and I love our boys soooo much, they are absolutely fab smashing and every day make us smile. But we feel we would lovr to have at least one more baby, maybe two eeek! When DS2 was 3 months old, I started back on the minipill. The same brand I have taken before, etc. but this time it has not agreed with me brilliantly. I've had terrible mood swings, one minute I feel fine, the next all teary and feeling really low. I've had other stuff going on too with return to work worries etc but also my periods have been so irregular since starting the pill again. I've now not had a period since 24th March! (I have ALWAYS had regular af when on pill or not, except when preg.)

So DH and I had a chat and we both agreed for me to come off the pill for a bit to see if it helps the way I'm feeling at all. Hubby does make me laugh... his exact words were 'we'll not be doing any willying then!' God I had to laugh at his choice of words!! But 2 days ago, my second day of no pills, he initiates a rather, ahem, grand dtd sesh (sorry for tmi and my choice of words now!) Neither of us said anything so I am taking this to mean that we are actually 'not trying, not preventing'! I would be super thrilled to be expecting again as would love to have the little ones all close together. It would be a tad sooner than we originally planned but hey, I think life is far too short :-D

So glad to be able to share this with everyone and will keep you posted xx

Yay! :) I came off the pill in April.

Good luck to you! :D

Yay that's great news! So exciting isn't it :-D AF arrived yesterday which is such a relief! I am feeling loads better already x

I came off the pill in Feb, NTNP is a good way to try I think, we tryed 'actively' and it gets too stressful and doing it becomes more robotic than lovemaking. And i want my baby made with lots of love :) Good Luck Girlies xx

I've had one regular cycle. I should start in 8 days but we will see. :D

Good luck ladies!

ah yes! I agree, I did the ntnp route last time and worked great. Problem is THIS time, having a hard time trying not to be more active in my trying... since more of a timeline this time in order to make sure there isn't a bigger age gap! But I did 'skip' this month... hmm subconscious wanted the baby to not be in the middle of a mess of other birthdays i guess!

Grr all the talk of OPK's on bnb is tempting me to get some cheapies off Amazon, just to 'see' if I'm ov or not after having DS2??! What do you ladies think? It would only be for a bit of fun... I've never used them before and I am POAS crazy lol!

Its so lovely to read post where everyone is really relaxed :) (sounds odd) and willying? Haha ! Nearly fell off my chair!

When i came off the pill it was more "im not taking my pill i want babies" haha

Willying :rofl: best of luck to you rachy!
Caitlin it sounds like our cycles are pretty close together - I also came off bcp in April, I've had 1 AF and next AF due in 6 / 7 / 8 days. we've been NTNP so if AF doesn't show by 22nd then I'll be testing as I think she should have made an appearance by then.
Xxx

Woop Joo! I have to admit I am a bit of a POAS addict! Yes I'm relaxed when it comes to trying but hubby thinks it's hilarious that I seem to have a constant supply of pregnancy tests in the cupboard, whether we're trying for a baby or not!! Oh well can't be helped lol. My POAS addiction brought me to BNB... so gutted I didn't discover this site with my first two as it's great to chat to others in the same boat (hubbies/other halves generally don't understand quite so much and get bored easily!).

Anyhoo keep us posted! Maybe second month in you caught that eggy :-D xx

Good luck!!! I've been off the pill for almost a month!!! Just having fun!!! My husband is having fun with this so I'm letting him! LOL!!!

Rustyswife LOL!!! I feel so much better and calmer now the pill has worked its way out of my system and woop woop lovemaking is on a whole new level! It's fab hehe. I may be wrong but I have a sneaky feeling something might happen this month just because we're having so much fun!!!!!!!! Enjoy and keep us posted hun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->