off to hospital, wish me luck *edited-results top of page 1*

thankyou everyone :) tomorrow is the day. Im kind of excited kinda nervous kinda upset all rolled into one.
another person told me today that i looked small, it just reminds me of whats to come :(
xxx

You no Allisons movments have slowed down alot to I have a doc appt the 31st so i will deff bring it up with my midwife...Im used to her being sooo active then she slows down It worries me

its prob nothing sweet but always best to get it checked like I am tomorrow, i hope i come back bearing good news so at least you know it can be normal to have reduced movement
xxx

Good luck Sammi and Melbo for tomorrow

Am sure it will all be fine. Probably just getting lazy / snug in there!

Hope you get to enjoy your scans x

hope all is ok with you and cahew today hun.
thinking about you hun.
:hug:

Good luck sweeite, I'm sure everything will be fine. Ask for some antibiotics if you do have a uti and make sure you drink lots of water. I was in Delivery Suite on Saturday being monitored - they're really good there and it makes me feel more confident about having the baby there. I've been a few times because of the problems I've had and they're always more than happy to help and never make me feel like I'm being a nuisance or a hypochondriac! :hugs:

Good luck mel... I am sure all will be fine!

thanks to everyone. scan is in 2 hours. will be back later to post whats going on
xxx

hope everything goes ok, i measured very small for my first baby - no idea where she was hiding as she was nearly 7½lbs!!!

Hey hun, what a horrible suspense for u, hope everything's ok with the scan, let us know how u and bub are ASAP. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->