Off to Second Tri!

cskme_

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I feel somewhat strange leaving first tri. Today I am 13 weeks and I will be heading over to second tri. I don't want to leave but a lot of the topics here have changed for me.
To everyone worrying about every little thing, try to keep your mind off of your worries and wait until your next appointment. Keep yourselves as busy as possible, drink plenty of water (although sometimes its nearly impossible) and try to find which foods or drinks help you with MS. (slurpees really helped mine). Time goes by so slowly when you're waiting for appointments and scans but once you start getting them time will start to fly!
Don't POS after 6 weeks as your line will be lighter and it will freak you out, and because you cried at the toilet paper commercial on TV - you are not crazy, just very hormonal LOL. Embrace these moments and ask as many questions as you can! Its never too early to think of names, to look at baby items online, or to plan how the babies room will be set up.
Don't listen to negativity from other people, being family members, friends, co-workers, neighbours, strangers etc. This is YOUR life, your baby, and whether people want to support you or not is up to them, but that is none of your business!
I am wishing positive energy on everyone, and as I haven't told many people of my pregnancy, I would like to thank you all for being there for me, Google is such a scary website - I have been lucky to have all of you wonderful women there for me whenever I have a question and cant run to my family for answers.

Good luck to everyone in this crazy wonderful journey. I will be coming back often to read posts and answer any questions that I can help with. I will see you soon in second tri!

Lovely message, thank you so much.
I am only 5 weeks but feel so worried everyday that i will miscarry.
Hope I make it to the second tri.

wishing you a very healthy pregnancy! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"