Off Topic and TMI alert

kleinfor3

Cautiously Pregnany
Reaction score
I have noticed this and I have researched it on the web and I can't really find any answers...Hubby and I have been shooting for the prize so to speak instead of pulling out so to speak lol. (seeing as how we need the swimmers in me ) anyway from the time af comes to the week before i start again is fine....then the week before af is here when he does it literally has me almost in tears. I have to rush up and go get in the bath, it feels like someone has started a fire inside of me!!!! It is awful, I am in the tub for about 20 minutes and then when everything is washed out or diluted or somthing it feels better?!?!?! Anyone else ever heard of anything like this???? I am totally confused. I am almost 29 years old and have never had this happen with anyone else! We have been together before and we have had a m/c so I don't think it's fertility related. It's almost like I'm allergic to him that week lol! TIA, any thoughts appreciated!

That is strange that it only happens at certain times of the cycle. Does this happen every month or is it just recently you've noticed this? Could it be related to anything he's eaten or any medications he's on?

You only need to "shoot for the prize" for the week before ovulation and maybe a day or 2 afterwards. You'd be fine to avoid it the week before AF because any conception would happen about 14 days before AF.

It could just be something as simple as thrush, I went through a phase of having it lots and eventually worked out that my DH was carrying it and giving it back to me everytime I got rid of it. I used the cream on him while treating myself and we used condoms and it cleared it up.

I'd get checked out by your doctor though just in case there's some other sort of infection that's causing it. You definitely would want to get any infection treated either before you got pregnant in case it caused a m/c or possibly scarring which might affect your fertility.

hey hun id def go to the doctor on this one! it sounds like your allergic to him but it could just be that your extra sensitive that week due to hormones but just to be on the safe side both of ye should get checked out. i know a girl who is allergic to her mans swimmers but with medication and timing they had a lovely little girl so theres hope for us all!!! sorry for your loss and really hope you get some answers! xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->