Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

So much to catch up on don't even know if I want to. :dohh:

WHit- omg. where have you been!!!! this is not okay to be gone from BNB this long... :rofl:

Hello? Back from Walmart. Couldn't find any jewels to vajazzle myself

Maybe check the store where you buy your stripper outfits from? What was that place called again ? :rofl: do they have an online site?

Might order some for myself!

Naughty N Nice? Don't know if they're online...

I hope they have priority shipping :rofl: I need those pronto.. ill show my husband what sexy is all about!!!! MILF

Ya anyways.. thinking of starting a chess club..? I really enjoy chess it calms me down.

The history of chess spans some 1500 years. The earliest predecessors of the game originated in India, before the 6th century AD. From India, the game spread to Persia. When the Arabs conquered Persia, chess was taken up by the Muslim world and subsequently spread to Southern Europe. In Europe, chess evolved into roughly its current form in the 15th century. In the second half of the 19th century, modern chess tournament play began, and the first world Chess Championship was held in 1886. The 20th century saw great leaps forward in chess theory and the establishment of the World Chess Federation (FIDE). Developments in the 21st century include use of computers for analysis, which originated in the 1970s with the first programmed chess games on the market.

Has such a great history, its my new passion!

MD- did you soak the macaroni in chocolate sauce first, and get it soggy enough it will stick ..if so... that counts :thumbup:

Here is the one I was thinking of getting...I love the pieces, so beautiful!

https://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z377/masonava/Charleshollander.jpg

In glue.. macaroni art. HELLO?

And they ARE pretty chess pieces

I think she thought you were doing macaroni art along the lines of lingerie...

Nice chest, I mean chess set.

Nice bump! I'll bet he was cozy in there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->