Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

Must have been switched lindsey

No Maria hasn't had an epiphany yet :(

Oooh Natz, how do you stick that cold, suppose your used to it?

Lindsey I will pass on your wonderful offer lol I currently have Zak walking about cleaning everything with a baby wipe, its leaving horrible wet smears everywhere but hes quiet lol anyone got any exciting plans for the day? I have none, just sitting in, I usually take Zak to mum n tots today but hes a bad cough n cold so house for us..

My exciting plans include tidying up & washing...wooohoooo

Got used to it. At least Maria doesn't mind it, though she hates getting dressed up to go out. But it does knock her out for a good sleep :rofl:

Holly's always really cheerful in the morning too - weirdo!

At the moment she is zoned out in front of baby tv :blush: I am taking her to baby group later, so she is doing something of value to her development, honest :haha:

lol natz cant beat a good sleep

very exciting day for u then lindsey lol mine wont be much better

lol sapphire tv does no harm, i keep putting cbeebies on for Zak but he has no interest in the tv lol

:rofl:

Maria is getting tickled by OH at the moment. She's usually cheerful in the mornings too unless she slept really really bad.

Never did I :( I think we need to harass her until she puts it back up

I never seen the bump either lol The other bump was a lovely bump, cant remember who it was posted it though, but was a perfectly big bump..

Cat- hehe, I call Tabby 'the beast' too! I am heading out in a bit to meet friends at a pub and then doing a loooong walk. I may baby carry!

I didn't do much yesterday. Now I am just waiting around for T to wake up...lazy creature. She slept in until 0940 this morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->