Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

member has been dealt with and I will clean up this thread as soon as I get some lunch down me :lol:

I miss booze :( I'm tempted to open one of those cognac bottles I found but what if my landlord claims them back? What to do, what to do...

I miss booze :( I'm tempted to open one of those cognac bottles I found but what if my landlord claims them back? What to do, what to do...

Hit him over the head with the empty bottle & blame Maria :thumbup:

Biscotti.... mmmmm... regular Biscotti is the shiznit.... baby Biscotti has to be yum.

:hi: Sequeena! I see you MISS.. how are you?

Ya got me I'm a nosey beggar :lol: just trying to figure out wtf is going on. Fine here thank you! Thomas likes toast :D yourself?

Sorry ladies will go back to lurking!

:haha: Like I lurk on your journal?

Just was saying HI. You're a cool cat.

You should say hi more on my journal!

and if you could all please move onto other topics now so I don't have to close this just to catch up/clean up that would be great :rofl:

Im about to move onto the next topic too! Back to chess and crocheting!

On the topic of food..anyone know any healthy ways to cook potatoes..I'm a meat and spuds girl and I'm on a diet :cry: I can't think of any besides boiled potatoes and steamed little potatoes in skins.

I miss chips!!! :hissy:

healthy way to cook potatoes.. hmm

Baked chips (fries)? hahaha

Baked is healthier than fried they say!

Okay I've gone back 30 pages or so and removed a chunk of posts. If there are any that have been missed please either report them or PM me the link to them so that we can remove them

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->