Cook dinner every night - usually
Sex whenever the man desires -yes
Fresh linen on the beds every day - fuck off
Complete care of the housework - mostly
Child washed and smartly dressed - yes
no books allowed to be read except the bible - no
to maintain appearance regardless - erm, no
to learn to knit and craft jewellery and other such feminine things. - no

I reckon I'm about 40% then? hahah dont tell him what a bad housewife I am!!!

I think I might try and make a moussaka! :)

Another cOoking question- has anyone tried to make the Thai green curry on the philly advert?

I am afraid you get a D- for your efforts.

Lol, in typing this and reading various threads, I have forgotten to cook MY husband anything LOL!!

Wow, this thread is sure getting popular! Used to be about 6 of us gals routinely chatting!

I hate you all. Seriously? I needed sleep, leave for a little bit and there's TONS. Looks like it's been interesting though.

I can't stau mad at you guys.... Well, most of you, some I can continue to be mad at since they are not being truthful.

Awww.. I love you too.. in a very non gay way though.

Don't get your hopes up dOOd.

Jess- Where is the duty where you get to take naps all day with your kid..because I got THAT down.

Err, if you wanna be real good house wife you need to make cottage pie properly! I read the other day that is should or used to have like thin slices of potatoes on the top like a cottage roof. Come on girls if you're gonna do a job do it properly.

My DH's gran had a 'How to be a good wife' book, DH gave it to me. TWAT!

Dee- your child should be sleeping through the night. If shes not then I question your parenting skills. All decent parents use narcotics to get their children sleeping so if you are going au-natural and all that shit...then shame on you.

I cooked a meal today. I am a good wife. I might even cook another one if OH is lucky.

Jess- you know I am anti-drugs...

I'm not however anti-booze.

What's the difference between cottage and shepherds pie?

sheperds is lamb mince, cottage is beef mince x
Sorry, Not my thread, but I saw this post...
The meat thing is right but it's also do to with the poatatos. Cottage pie should have sliced potatoe on top to look like a tiled roof and shepherds pie has fluffy mash.
:haha:

Cat- I thought you might agree with me. If you put a little in their apple juice they can't even taste it :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->