Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

i have fish finger phobia, my OH once made me eat one and told me it was chicken :nope:
he's evil!

Just a quick :hi: from me to say that I was reading your thread a couple of days ago and didn't comment, I was just reading because you ladies are funny. Sorry, I'm not a spy!
Also, me and Sapphire are NOT the same person, honest! :haha:

Haha, I gave my DH a prawn spring roll once & told him it was a duck one. He wasn't impressed.

The man will eat anything, I think literally anything, but won't touch prawns :wacko:

I bought birds eye chicken fingers thinking they were fish fingers!

i LOVE fish fingers, you cant beat them in a sarnie with lots of butter and ketchup.

On a side note of sneaking food, my OH has got a major phobia of cucumber; i didnt realise how major until i sneaked one into his kebab and he found it and freaked! threw up and everything:witch:

why do people insist on ringing my landline 9 times in half an hour, I'm clearly ignoring it if I dont answer the first or second time :haha:

Why do people have to call at all, I mean don't they know we have babies :dohh:
People only ever call just as I've managed to get LO off to sleep, then comes ring, ring, quickly followed by SCREEEAAMMMM!!

I'm seriously considering keeping the landline unplugged.

i know and people know what time I feed LO at and they still insist on ringing at mealtimes for "a chat" :dohh:

I don't think I've ever seen so many active users on this thread. 17 members, 2 guests.

https://www.cartoonstock.com/newscartoons/cartoonists/tzu/lowres/tzun1317l.jpg

I feel naughty gatecrashing this thread..:blush:

Tell us to toddle off if you'd prefer ladies, I for one won't be offended.:thumbup:

I won't mind if you don't want me hanging round either, honest :cry:

Also to whoever said fish don't have fingers, they don't have sticks either!

I feel naughty gatecrashing this thread..:blush:

Tell us to toddle off if you'd prefer ladies, I for one won't be offended.:thumbup:

Yep, me too. The original ladies seem to have disappeared, really sorry I think it was my big gob on the 'Courtesy' thread that got everyone wondering what this 'other' thread was. Sorry, you had a cool little group going on here & my nosey beak ruined it for you :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->