Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

I had a salad in burger king yesterday, we were out for the day and dh wanted burgers, Flynn likes their apple fries so I was outnumbered, good job I like salad coz I've got about 7 more stone to go and dh seems to be trying to make me fail, he bought me a bar o chocolate to celebrate losing my first stone! (I don't weigh in till Sunday and last week I had three lb to go... I hope I get another pressie when I actually have lost a stone lol)

Ozzieshunni you will be Learning how to spell properly then!
No offence but we had the language first, you lot stole it when you went to America and then started ruining it. ;-)

OH annoys me sometimes but using American words for things instead of the proper English words (like diaper instead of nappy) - Maria will get confused :growlmad:

Damn Americans with their words like Diaper, and Pacifier, and onesies.

Hello ladies :) it has took me ages to read back, I have a child lay sleepin in my arms that wont go bed, so 1 finger typing for me, have to laugh at all the different ways we all say stuff, my teen boys wear onesies and also call them onesies lol there all the rage at the minute over here..

these have tiger ones and horny devils lol have horns n tail n all lol

I tend to call them sleep suits or babygro's (which is an American word isnt it?)
B&B has ruined my language! I say things like 'gas station' and 'diaper' randomly in conversations!

Teen boys wearing onsies? lol.

I think they may be different over here LOL...

Our onsies are the 'vests' that button up under the diaper...

There like adult sized babygros lol these have hoods with them, when they first got them I was like wtf lol but there pretty cool and they said there really warm...but at first I was like your teens and u want a babygro lol

Teen boys wearing onsies? lol.

I think they may be different over here LOL...

Our onsies are the 'vests' that button up under the diaper...

Wouldn't that get soggy? Maybe I'm doing it wrong but I always do it up over the nappy

There like adult sized babygros lol these have hoods with them, when they first got them I was like wtf lol but there pretty cool and they said there really warm...but at first I was like your teens and u want a babygro lol

With feet? I have two :blush: one pink and one is an elvis suit, dh has the same One so we can match while watching tv :haha:

yip with feet lol the devil one has horny n devil written on the bottom of the feet lol how romantic, matching onesies for a night with the tv lol

correction. over diaper. :dohh:

so anyways.... happy groundhogs day

Early spring =booyaaa

We daren't wear them lol, we live with dh's sister and her wife and they would royally take the piss and I'm always worried someone will knock on the door and we will both have to go to the door in matching elvis pjs... We did decide to wear them one night and put it off an hour for some reason, good job too coz the police knocked on the door and wanted to ask us both if we had noticed anyone nick a neighbours car and John had to pop over to the pub to collect sil who had seen it driven away, a Sheffield working men's club can be a bit scary when you're new to the area and they don't know you, in a fluffy elvis jumpsuit he wouldve been lynched lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->