Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

Awww... B, in her actvity station, (NOT a walker) just walked it into the kitchen because I was in there... that was pretty cute :cloud9:

Did you kick her out and scream at her to go in the other room? I would have.

Kids love when you scream, " go play and leave me alone!"

lol!! non joke q - should i get a walker they sit in or hang on to?

Corrine has the walker one and she falls. I have to watch her in it to be honest.

Mine sits in his. He's fine. I think the issue is if you leave them in it ALL day long and at the tops of stairs so they can fall down them.

Yes, because I make a habit of leaving my son unattended at the tops of stairs. I go out hunting for staircases to push him down.

:rofl: I couldn't even keep a straight face typing that.

Nope. As creator of this thread, I don't get offended. :winkwink:

How old are they when they go in a walker? My house is far too small for one (I only have a 1m sq landing at the top of my stairs for him to cruise around on lol)

Would it be worth me getting one to use on the patio on the summer? Lol I have no clue a what age babies do things!!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v65/sulumac/294299_191285077612209_126894987384552_427688_189615887_n.jpg

My cats do this all the time, but if you wanna be the smelly cat lady when you grow up you gotta take the rough with the smooth :)

My inlaws got Maria a walker for their house when she was 7 months. She went in it twice and then she was walking anyway so didn't go in again.

md whats your point? Cat balls on my face are like a dream come true

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->