Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

Oh hellllllooooo!!!

I'm back :wohoo:.

Arrived safely in the UK again, just in time before the snowstorm! Had a fantastic two weeks visiting my family.
So much has changed in two weeks, I probably won't catch up on everything you ladies have been up to, but I'll just join you again from here on ;)!

Hope you're all well and that your babies are doing well too!!!

Bit late! But Happy Birthday for Maria! Hope she's had a nice one!

Cheers! She had a good one :) If you look back about 5 pages there's some pics from her party.

Woo another original back! Welcome back Lauki. I hope Sophie is doing well :)

Hey Sarah! We're trying to get your attention In the meet up thread!
I feel all neglected :cry:

Flynn has hungry caterpillar pjs an we read the book almost every night lol, they still have them in our asda and they have pink ones for girls.

Please don't post about other threads, we have already been warned if we cross post anymore our thread will be shut down. :flow:

You mean Love root :flow:

:rofl:

WELCOME BACK LAUKI.. and ya ull never catch up!!! :rofl: glad to see you arrived home safely!

Love root= Peen

Slow pulsating love mound= vajay jay

Or honey pot....that's what all the romance novels call it.

will leave you to it then whit ;). was bit sick of the hippy must all agree theme to this site so was chuffed to find this but oh well.

Natsku! Happy B'day to your LO the photos look FAB!!!

:hi: bethaney! I talked to u once in toddlers section LOL!- allergies/almonds.

All new comers- please only join if you do not get offended easily!:rofl:

Crazy bunch of people here!

I remember that thread!! i posted that almond allergies are rare and then after a quick google realised i was just making shit up.

BTW were you the one with the allergy??? if not... any idea how to make almond milk

Welcome newbies :D

You must be very brave indeed, they're a mad bunch of whores :haha:

Thanks for the Welcome :wave:

lol @ all these crazy pictures.

Natz I so would of gave her it back, you just dont no if its been in an accident, and imagine giving someone a present thats manky :o

Hello to the new people, im also new here :hi:

:wave:

I didn't even think of that!! i was about to buy a second hand one... Glad i read this, because your right it could of been in an accident for all we know.

My cats do this all the time, but if you wanna be the smelly cat lady when you grow up you gotta take the rough with the smooth :)

lol :haha:

What woman doesn't like balls in the face?

I'm sure you ladies have heard of tea-bagging. Well when i got out of the shower yesterday hubby was squatting/bending over in front of me putting a nappy and pants on the baby so i thought it a great idea to tea-bag him with my tit, i just lifted it up and let it smack on the back of his head, now they're nice and saggy from pregnancy and breastfeeding i thought i had to do something amusing with them. He just looked at me with this shocked weirded out face before drying the back of his head with a towel and wandering off. lol

Please don't post about other threads, we have already been warned if we cross post anymore our thread will be shut down. :flow:

Why? i understand if it's being nasty or mean or gossipy then they would not want that. But for any other reason... Why?

Love root= Peen

Slow pulsating love mound= vajay jay

Or honey pot....that's what all the romance novels call it.

lolololololololololol love root!!! that's a new one for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->