Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

Ozz- its called a joke- if you read back pages upon pages, we joke with each other like that ALL the time.

Anyways.. I guess we are 'mental'

I never said , a 'tone' I said one can't take a joke... as in- called in admin to this thread.

Jokes are hard to decipher over the internet, there is no tone to how you word things and can be taken the wrong way easily.

sorry but i dont see at the start of the thread "no debates". There's politer ways to tell tell someone that but i just see rudeness and swearing.

Not to argue with you.. but we do that the whole way through this thread.. to each other, to everyone.. that is the point of this thread. There is even a disclaimer about it as the first post. To be a little politically incorrect. I just called Sapphire a hooker because we do that here.

I in fact told Ozzie when she asked me if she could join us yes, but she can't get offended because this is what we do. Now, everyone is getting offended.

I get what you're saying.. but it is fustrating.

And I apologize to you for calling you out or questioning you in a thread.. I don't like it when people do that to Mods. I just see a thread that worked well being destroyed.

I agree, the other people that were in this thread did understand jokes over the internet, maybe that is because they know us? I don't know.. but for this thread to have to have admin it for the way we have been behaving all along... that sucks. it really does!!!

This thread was just for laughs. we are rarely serious.

It would seem that newer members to the group maybe didnt "get" the jokes? You did openly talk about the group in other threads before and as such youve had members interested to join. If you dont want new people to join then can I suggest you make it clear nicely at the start of the thread or take it over to somewhere like facebook.

It would seem that newer members to the group maybe didnt "get" the jokes? You did openly talk about the group in other threads before and as such youve had members interested to join. If you dont want new people to join then can I suggest you make it clear nicely at the start of the thread or take it over to somewhere like facebook.

(I'm really not trying to argue with you. Just want you to see it from our point of view too since we're getting threatened to be shut down)

It's unfortunate that they didn't get our jokes but is that our fault? Is it our fault they didn't read the whole thread before posting? I understand it's a lot of pages but still. :shrug:

I also don't think any of us had mentioned the thread in other threads. If we have I apologize but I think it was other people talking about the thread (Alicemummy) and then people came to look at what she was talking about.

We don't care if new people join, we just don't want arguing, debating, and people being offended. Everyone someone new joined we told them flat out we didn't care as long as they didn't get offended because in this thread we were rude with each other (jokingly), offensive and made rude jokes. I know that MizzDeeDee told Ozzie how it was. If you go back, you can see.

Please just close this thread.

Then everyone will be happy. :thumbup:

To be fair, there is a disclaimer on the first page. I've been called names more times than I can count, that's just the way it is here - I could have opted out if I didn't like it. I'm a new(ish) member, but you can get the gist pretty quickly by reading back through. It's nice to not be judged on here, we all do things differently but nobody shouts down anyone else.

Aww man!!

This thread was cheering my days right up!!inspend one shitty day with dentists and health visitors and when i come back everyone went and got offended :dohh:

Believe it or not no we don't want to shut down a group thread, we know that people use these for support/to vent etc. Plus it's better contained in one thread than elsewhere on the forum as it used to be ;)

Can we not all draw a line under this and move forward? Things on the internet are hard to decipher in person, especially if you aren't having a good day or are feeling especially sensitive. From the subsequent posts it does seem like it was truly a misunderstanding and hopefully ALL parties can understand that and move forward.

I'll update the first post.

We just don't want drama. We don't want debates and we don't want people to get offended, but we are offensive. :haha:

Thank you vickie :thumbup:

I understand you do not want to shut down the thread, but at the same time,...

We have been reported, and I mean us girls never report one another in here..., so it just doesn't seem like the same place. We have never really had to have Admin attention in here other than (AliceMummy- thats another story)l...

So just doesn't feel like the same place I am afraid...

Update the first post to say what? No debates or no newbies? Lol please don't kick me out. I wanna stay!

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE THINGS IN THIS THREAD MIGHT OFFEND SOME.

PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
NO TAKING THINGS SERIOUSLY. Yes, we can be serious and we DO talk about serious things sometimes but if you think it could be a joke, it probably is.

NO DRAMA.

NO DEBATING.

NO CROSS POSTING.

This thread was made so we could be light hearted, curse/swear, rude and offensive WITHOUT offending anyone.

Please take these rules seriously as we don't want this thread shut down! & PLEASE don't join unless you can handle us!

Hi ladies. I didn't even know this part of the forum existed. (Thanks, Admin!)

There seem to be a few of us who always go off topic in the threads and they end up getting locked. SO, lets have our discussions, rants, "arguments", youtube videos and pictures all put into this thread! :thumbup:

Can't wait to laugh with you all. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->