Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

Ooooooooooh need pictured of that!!! Sounds really cool!
Although it'd be no good for me. Our changing mat is never used :rofl: I'm too lazy to get it out all the time!

Sophie had another 1 hour screaming fit last night.. Again :(. It happens around midnight and I reaaaaaaaaaaally don't know what's wrong with her. I'm going to now try to not give her eggs anymore, see if that's what gives her tummy pain or something. She did a massive burp after an hour or screaming, so I'm not sure if wind was what woke her up in the first place, or if she gave herself wind by screaming like a mental person! I wish she could talk sometimes :(!

Glad all the drama is over, couldn't be doing without this thread!

Eva did this when she was only 3 months old and it started at 4pm on the dot every day and ended at around 9pm. Nothing we did would stop the screaming. I think it lasted an entire 4-5 weeks and then suddenly stopped. Nothing would fix it, not booby, not naps, not food.

Try cutting out different foods and see if it helps. Maria does a lot less night screaming now we're off eggs, dairy and citrus completely.

Also, morning bitches. Maria gave me a lie in today so yay but she had to come into bed with me to give me the lie in so boooo back ache

I hope it's over soon :(. Everything seems so doom and gloom in the middle of the night and I can get so frustrated and so tired! I even had to go outside for a few minutes to clear my head.

I think the egg thing might be worth a try, as it's only since I've been giving her egg for protein that there's been nights she's like this.

I was just hoping for a solid night sleep somewhere in the next 2 years! But everytime she seems to calm down with sleeping, it gets worse again quite soon!

Ditto with the sleep thing. I just want to sleep for longer than 2 hours at a time :(

1*-/+Your poor back! That's why I never want to cosleep any longer than a couple of hours! Hope you feel better soon!

Thanks for the citrus tip! She's been getting some juice from oranges in her fruit puree at lunchtime! I'll start with eggs!

Does this mean I should stop eating eggs as well? (If we have to cut out dairy, I'm not quite sure yet how I'll survive then :rofl:).

Yeah you have to cut out eggs too for it to work

Cutting out dairy sucks, I miss so much :cry:

I think I'd survive cutting out eggs and citrus.. But dairy?! How am I supposed to drink my tea! That's just pure torture :(.

Edit: Just thinking, I've had dairy all the time since she was born and she's had really good nights then, so hopefully it's not that!

Allergies and intolerences can start at any time though. Maria used to be fine with dairy.

Aaah I didn't know that! We'll try out and see then!
Tea without milk is just wrong though :(.

Nat - are you seriously saying Maria still doesn't sleep though?! If Xander is still getting up all stupid hours of the night when he's 1 I swear I'm moving him into the garden!!

Betheny - I think that's the funniest story I've ever heard! :rofl: outstanding

She has slept through once, ONCE in her life *sigh*
I have sent her to the garden :haha: but only for naps

Sophie is still waking at least 2-3 times a night. And that's considered a good night!

i tried swaddling last night, i was still up about 5 times. Big improvement on every 30 mins though.

Im running off to the circus!

Last night I considered jumping out the window, so I could at least have a quiet night in hospital with broken legs and arms :rofl:.

Lol I've never considered jumping out of the window. Throwing HIM out of the window - that might be an option!

Apparently this is what I get for breastfeeding. If I just give I'm a bottle like I'm supposed to he'll sleep. might try him with a bottle of Smirnoff Ice, that should do the trick.

nah that has too much sugar, just plain vodka should do the trick

Agree with Nat ;).

The bottle thing is nonsense. Soph is not waking because she's hungry. She's just a drama llama!

The vodkas mine. I'm not sharing.

He can just swig on dh's aftershave for a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->