Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

Just for you Jess.

Neko, https://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b216/xx_Hiroshi_Nakano_xx/offensive.jpg

Betheney- I liked the pics of LO and dad! They were cute!

https://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q15/GothicOddity/Offensive/fist-fuck-bf19.jpg

https://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n219/HDizzle81/so-true.jpg

Wow...the **** monkey was a bit much for me LOL. Didn't realize it would actually be a picture of a ****...

i was reading back through the posts and you girls are hilarious!!!!

But then i came across the few pages after i last posted and i'm not really sure what happened, am i the "offended" party?

Because i'm not offended by any of it and definitely wasn't looking to debate why we should or should not eat meat. Which is what i thought i clarified in my last post about it. I would never come on here and start a vegan debate. ESPECIALLY NOT HERE ON THIS THREAD. I'm not a preachy vegan and i really was joking when i said you should all become vegetarian.

Every friend but 1, my husband, my daughter and y family all eat meat, so i obviously don't have a problem at all with others eating meat.

I don't know if you think i reported this page to the mods because i didn't... but then TBH i really am not entirely sure if i'm the one who is suppose to be offended.

I can leave if you want...

but to cancel out the seriousness of my last post and if this is the place where there is no judging.....

My daughter fell out of her cot this morning

then 10 minutes later

Was sucking on an old used pregnancy test

*face palm*

:rofl: Betheny.

We're all perfect mothers here. You just let her be independent, take risks, and try new flavors.. no biggie.

but to cancel out the seriousness of my last post and if this is the place where there is no judging.....

then 10 minutes later

*face palm*

:blush::haha::rofl:

I think I better lower James' bed soon, before he falls out... BUt I'm really kind of waiting till he does fall out.... Does that make me a bad mom?

https://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h239/ajbrown99/DMA-19.jpg

Everytime my friend wanted to drag me out on the town i'd tell her i can't because i have to BF Eva and she would always say "URGH!! can't you just tit wank into a bottle?

then 10 minutes later

*face palm*

:blush::haha::rofl:

I think I better lower James' bed soon, before he falls out... BUt I'm really kind of waiting till he does fall out.... Does that make me a bad mom?

lol I did the same with the bassinet, "once she can pull herself up into a sitting position" THEN i'll put her in the cot

LOL we've always joked about whether or not we need to call the wambulance with James!

i was reading back through the posts and you girls are hilarious!!!!

But then i came across the few pages after i last posted and i'm not really sure what happened, am i the "offended" party?

Because i'm not offended by any of it and definitely wasn't looking to debate why we should or should not eat meat. Which is what i thought i clarified in my last post about it. I would never come on here and start a vegan debate. ESPECIALLY NOT HERE ON THIS THREAD. I'm not a preachy vegan and i really was joking when i said you should all become vegetarian.

Every friend but 1, my husband, my daughter and y family all eat meat, so i obviously don't have a problem at all with others eating meat.

I don't know if you think i reported this page to the mods because i didn't... but then TBH i really am not entirely sure if i'm the one who is suppose to be offended.

I can leave if you want...

I guess we should of left a message for you LOL.

No we are not mad, we just didnt like the judging... of eating meat- or vegan ' or whatever it was (i dont feel like going back pages to see it) so we made a comment on how this thread is not for judging or what not.........

Anyways long story short.. everything is oooookay!!!! Your a vegan and your weird... thats alll... promise!:happydance:

Welcome bitch!:flower:

:thumbup: ok so everything is good!

thanks for the official welcome... ****?

I think that's how it works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->