Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

I'll take sleep regression over separation anxiety ;)!

ETA : Just because there's not much to regress from :rofl:.

SA is worse I think because it affects the sleep as well lol!! At least with the sleep regression you have a normal kid during the day when they are awake!

Afternoon you bunch of wine drinking partying whores :D

My weekend was freaking boring boooo

Natz love the pic lol

Zak thankfully sleeps all night but see during the day I cant leave the room without him screaming and crying like hes been half beat to death, its fukin horrible and drives me nuts, I cant even go upstairs without a crying fit, and thats when hes got his dad n bros with him lol

NOT Maria that's for sure! Normal children don't stand in cooking pots.

Yeah she's def not normal. Dunno where she gets it from....:-=

Zak thankfully sleeps all night but see during the day I cant leave the room without him screaming and crying like hes been half beat to death, its fukin horrible and drives me nuts, I cant even go upstairs without a crying fit, and thats when hes got his dad n bros with him lol

Yep, God forbid you want to even pee alone. My daughter is screaming and beating the door down.

Do normal children climb inside their brother's beyblade stadium? :haha:

Sophie prefers climbing into our recycle bin........

Guess who's birthday it is tomorrow!! BITCHES!!! <3

I shall log in here in the AM to see these pages flooded with love to my princess!<3

Ive learnt to pee verrrry quickly, also run up stairs quickly, ive also become very good at sneaking out of rooms unseen lol nightmare he is!!

Janet, does your little one freak out when the older ones leave him? I also have a 12 year old son. My daughter freaks out screaming and beating on his door when he closes his bedroom door. He has to, that place is a bio-hazard zone.

I don't think I want to know anything about sleep regression or seperation anxiety.

Xander is two months old today, and since we got up at 4.15 he's been asleep for all of 40 minutes :dohh:

Robert went through a stage of refusing to sleep just before he started to sleep through... maybe its a good sign?

Ok ladies... teething... what the hell works? i have gel, i have anbesol liquid. Tired calpol.. nothing seems to be relieving him any :( I have baby ibuprofen too but im holding out on that. He is pawing at his mouth and screaming :(

Fuck you teething!

God im a bitch today

Janet, does your little one freak out when the older ones leave him? I also have a 12 year old son. My daughter freaks out screaming and beating on his door when he closes his bedroom door. He has to, that place is a bio-hazard zone.

Everytime they leave the house he screams blue murder, you wanna hear my house when there all leaving for school lol he goes mental, and when they come home he wants in there rooms, they take him in but he starts wrecking everything, its bloody mental tbh lol he is 19 months going on 5 :haha:

I would give him the Ibro if i was you, I always gave them the good stuff for teething lol nothing worse than teething, try him with some and see how he gets on, keep rubbing the gel on too, also have you a teething ring? i put theres in the freezer and held it on there gums or if there old enough let them hold and suck/chew it

Ibuprofen works better than paracetemol for teething.

Uh oh Lil Pixie - days like those are horrid :(

i'd go straight to the ibuprofen. Eva doesn't really get teething symptoms but if she did i wouldn't bother with all the gels and stuff i'd go straight to the ibuprofen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->